Dragon Ball Super

Is Vegeta's new form the equivalent to Goku's SSB Kaioken?

Or is it his version of Ultra Instinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pc3d2uQXoQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wakey wakey brolyfags

No, Vegeta in SSB is already on par or above Goku in SSB+ kaioken. But it's a little unclear after Goku began "cracking his shell", he went toe to toe with Jiren in SSB after all.
Vegeta's new form is the equivalent of SS2 to SS1, because that is what it is.

>waifucucks still assblasted after finding out CHADhan has more screentime than their non existent dykes
>Try attacking brolyfriends as a last ditch attempt to stay relevant in these threads.
Pathetic, looks like CHADhan wins again!

Goku beating Toppo in the exhibition was the single worst thing Toei could do to deflate hype for universe 11. Sure it hyped up Jiren, but at the expense of everyone below Toppo.

The tournament didn't have a real hook behind it outside of the battle with Jiren, UI and who from universe 7 would be eliminated. The pride troopers being smart and cooperative is great and makes them stand out from most antagonist, but that only makes me want to follow them, rather than universe 7, which obviously can't happen. Also, no one from Universe 11 has eliminated anyone of note besides Jiren, correct me if I'm wrong.

Lastly, not enough time to actually know anyone. Most of the pre-tournament preparations were dedicated to universe 7 and 6. Speaking of 6, they got the most kills in the tournament besides Universe 7. For all intents and purposes, universe 6 would've been the most ideal for a final showdown, given the time and build up was mostly from them. Regardless on how it was handled, universe 6 clearly were more fleshed out as antagonists.

>vegeta is the strongest saiyan once again
>no time chamber nearby for goku to leapfrog
>gohan years behind both
>17 and frieza might as well be krillin and tien
>less than 10 minutes for goku to master UI
lads, could this be the be the big win for vegeta? could it happen?

It's SSJB

Super Soyan Jobber Blue

Let's talk about something ACTUALLY important.

Is Chichi going back to the red dress? She wore it in the first Beerus arc, then switched to the yellow dress with the white sleeves ever since.

Fuck off CHODEforce, this is CHADku's show. He btfo broly, kale and shithan.

What does Dyspo like?

Yes. Regular SSB Vegeta is stronger than SSB Kaiokek so attack blue UI is miles stronger than asspull Instinct

The real question is when is she coming back to this little number?

>wanting to see a grandmother wearing that

I bet El Grande Padre changed the Grandstand to kill them all at once. Even the angels.

Can Vegetafags be any more pathetic?
Goku hasn't even released his true form yet (Limit-Breaker). Deal with it user. This shall forever be Goku's show, and no one can ever take that away from him.

>Vegetas new form
what is this meme? Am I seriously supposed to believe that Vegeta gets another form of SSB? I mean sure the blue looks a little darker but holy shit that'd be lazy as fuck

"Blocks your path in spanish*

>caring about age in a show where nobody ages

Reminder that this guy is the one reason Goku managed to be competitive at all with Vegeta.

Reminder that Goku's potential is lower than everyone in the cast, but made it far because of excellent trainers and more drive than anyone.

>nobody ages

>Limit breaker
Is this shit meme still alive? Next some faggot will come out telling me that Gohan is the "Survivor".

>implying Chichi doesn't get even HOTTER as she ages

Being tortured by edgy lizardmen.

>waifucucks
Spics
>VIRGINHan
Spics
>brolyfriends
Spics

You guys ruin these threads, Gomez. Why don't you go post your blanco memes on reddit?

Saitama is stronger than goku

>just wants to live comfortably on his little planet
>goku keeps blowing that shit up

>do you want to die again

What did he mean by this?

best outfit

Vegeta, without stacking Kaioken on Super Saiyan Blue, did far better than Goku did during his first round with Jiren.

Can we just accept that Vegeta is the better fighter? Goku has to rely on new forms while Vegeta doesn't.

still fine af would tap any day

user let me ask you this. Why does Whis keep saying Goku is using UI wrong? Because he not using the full power of its capability. He can literally only use it to dodge with some martial arts. However if he were to achieve the attacker part of UI too then his UI would be perfect.
Vegeta's power up makes as much sense as SS Rage.

>Caulifla x Gohan
>Kale x Broly

Yamcha died for this.

What did they mean by this?

Why is she looking at him like this if they never made them fight? That shit could have been way more entertaining than SSB Goku / SSB Vegeta vs. Jiren.
Obviously Jiren wins easily, but it's still less of a job than both of our chads combined.

He's still alive so it's ok.

Isn’t she younger than Bulma ?

Goku as a student was better in his youth versus how he is now. When it comes down to marital arts fundamentals he's a genius and when it comes down to training himself he great at it. But as a student learning he's really impatient and even more so after he learns a new technique, like a toy he wants to push it to the extremes. Watching Vegeta on the other hand reminds me of Goku when he was under Roshi, he's hardworking and pays attention to the tasks he needs to do to get stronger. Krillin during DB questioned Roshi a lot while Goku just did it similar to Vegeta under Whis. Goku still cannot shake his bad habit of being too relaxed and Vegeta is trusting his instincts more than being an over thinker.

>The reason Dyspo is so fast because of the very high-speed Jiren rides him on a daily basis.

Older than Bulma by four years.

The Arc theme is The Survivor and The Limit breaker.

Guys, I think Vegeta is going to win this fucking Budokai. Goku will grab Jiren and IT/be tossed by Vegeta. He will have the presence of mind to do it after watching Gohan failling 17.

This will be a Vegeta arc.

But who's the jobber?

Yes, but keep in mind where Bulma gets her genetics.

So cute

Not sure, but I have feeling he knows Frieza is already dead

His body is ready

READ MY DRAGON BALL MULTIVERSE MANGA

Goku. Super new toy lost to the big bad.

>vegeta is the strongest saiyan once again
>no time chamber nearby for goku to leapfrog
It's ok when Vegeta does it

>jiren knocks out every member of u7
>"is this the end of our Z warriors?"
>zeno: "DELET!!"
>u7 begins to fade out
>sad music starts playing
>screen turns white then slowly starts to fade in again
>u7 warriors standing outside somewhere
>beautiful trees and flowers everywhere
>you hear the sound of laughter
>kauli and kale run by chasing each other
>hit sitting off to the side arms crossed
>bunny girl runs up to the camera
>"about time you arrived!"
>giant banner above that reads 'Welcome Universal Warriors'
>food spread with many dishes from each universe
>champa already eating himself stupid
>suddenly zeno, papa and u11 shimmer in
>zeno: "surprise! no one is getting deleted, we just wanted you to fight to your max potential. this is our private planet, we want all of you to party with us to celebrate a good tournament."
Sup Forums mad or glad?

Its called "limit breaker" vegeta

UI Goku is the survivor

Fuck those 5 other universes I guess.

Best ending right there.

Mad. ToP would have been pointless and Goku wouldnt have learned a fucking lesson from his actions.

Did you not see the preview?

where is that bathsuit pic from?!

U7 won't lose though goku is holding back

sauce

Implying he ever would.

"The dragon balls, where have you hidden them?"

... wrong

>goku is holding back
This. Angry Goku hasnt shown up yet.

There’s something decidedly cheesy about them pulling new higher forms out of their ass left and right.

>Goku wouldnt have learned a fucking lesson from his actions
user, we're talking about goku. has he ever learned a lesson?

He's not even stronger than Namek Frieza.

Gohan has more screentime by virtue of still fighting.

Reminder to those who keep asking what the hell Heroes is. Heroes is an arcade game made by Dimps that started back in 2010, and has been constantly updated every couple months since then. It has Budokai graphics and you can have a team of up to 7 characters to fight against either the CPU or another person. There are thousands of cards to collect, each one with different stats, attacks and forms from all over the franchise, even the obscure parts. The game has become popular due to giving various characters new transformations, sometimes bordering on the insane. You can choose an avatar of the following races:

>Male Saiyan: Beat, Erito, Basaku
>Female Saiyan: Note, Viola, Forte
>Majin: Kabra, Yoshito-kun, Salaga
>Freezer: Froze, Rezok, ???
>Namekian: Tsumuri, ???, Kagyu
>Android: Nimu, Nico, Genome
>Kai: Zen, Fen, Wairu
>Demon: Chamel, ???, ???

As of the next update in spring, they'll all be getting Super Saiyan Blue-tier forms. Over the years, it's gotten so popular that it also has 3 different manga series, 3 3DS ports, various figurines and even snack foods. Here's the trailer of the latest update, which is coming out this month:

youtube.com/watch?v=pc3d2uQXoQM

He learned not to kill his opponents

It's almost like this wasn't planned ahead of time. Super is the literal definition of style over substance, it's all colors no new techniques.

Really starting to worry Jiren will be defeated without showing any new abilities or forms.

That and it's starting to look like Super is going on hiatus after this in march(Toei has a new show taking its slot) and we would have had some info on another arc by now.

That one episode of GT where Pan has to remind Ape Goku about his family and that one time they went to the beach.

>the saiyan girls got cabba eyes
Why such shit art for an ED.

Chi-Chi was born in 737
Bulma was born in 733

Unless i'm reading this wrong.

He can see the halo.

>looking at him
it could be said that she's not glancing at him, just posing near him. sort of like a look into the future of what u7 warriors would have to deal with at some point. both she and jiren are the strongest opponents that goku has faced, so it makes sense to pose them next to each other.

If I had the money I would fly to Japan, fire the entire super staff and put these guys in charge of a sequel.

Toriyama,Toyotara and Toei need to stay the fuck away from the franchise if Super is the result.

First, all the universes were shown in the recruitment episodes to show their gimmick and/or showcase fighters. Obviously U6 has the nose development outside of U7 because they are our twin universe and we need to show some development for their Sayians.

Second, the recruitment episodes were perfect to build up each fighter as being s worthwhile addition so you anticipate them fighting and doing something in the tournament.

Third, there is plenty of time to know anyone worth remembering. There was even suitable build up during the recruitment arc for U11, only Jiren wasn't shown. But Toppo and Dyspo were shown. Jiren was obviously going to be the hype because he was discussed over and over but not shown. I didn't expect U6 to not last until the end but that was a fun twist. I'm perfectly satisfied honestly with how the ToP is currently progressing. It kind of dragged on but it has something fo everyone. Only issue was the Tien episodes sucking and fighting Caulifa/Kale for a month straight was annoying because no other characters were shown doing shit.

It's literally SSB with 1% darker blue, why the fuck is everyone acting like this is some groundbreaking new form

Jiren wasnt even trying and vegeta says so.
Bt vegeta didnt job at all, he gave everything he had and jiren was still too much. So far we have seen Jiren's aura ONCE for 2 seconds before he BTFO UI goku. He still has a long long way to go.

Everyone can see the halo. Vegeta commented on it when Frieza arrived at Capsule Corp. Vegeta said that the halo suited him, and then Frieza asked him if he wanted one of his own.

Chi Chi should let her hair down

Frieza has a halo over his head. In the dbz world, that signals that the person is dead.

It's not going to be around for long

So Chichi is four years younger.
I think you're reading it wrong.

Current year is 780.
Chichi is currently 43. And Bulma is 47.

Yes, then she is younger than Bulma.

I guess asspull power just runs in the Vegeta bloodline.

>The recruitment episode was perfect to build up each fighter as being worthwhile additions.

Uh, Tien,Krillin and Roshi were the biggest wastes of space in this fucking tournament and including them was a mistake.

At the very least Yamcha would have been interesting to watch, or even Gotenks and Buu teaming up.

>Jiren
>Hype

Pick one, this motherfucker is bland in every way. His design, his motivations, his fighting style, his techniques. He's literally the most forgettable main antagonist in the franchise.

Gohan has 0 chance of defeating Toppo unless he gets Blanco, 17 is already sweating so he done for too.

I also like the idea of Vegeta being the survivor, he deserves it.

How about I pick 2 instead?

You should have seen this coming, Ultra-instinct is literally base goku with silver eyes.

Forms have come full circle in this series, there hasn't been a single new technique in the Super Anime just different colored hairs.

More like Toei likes U6, Frost was right nex to Hit in the new ED.

Forgot about that. I wonder if the other universes knew about stuff like resurrection.

Do you really think Dimps can handle making an anime?

I want to get upset but I honestly want to ask.

What about Jiren can you possibly find interesting?

My mistake then, thank you.

Is Cabba having good taste excusable for him being weaker than the Mary-Sues?

I hope we time skip to this era, with mild hair down-ness.
What a cutie.

>Do you really think Dimps can handle making an anime

I would say let whoever is writing heroes come up with the story, because Supers story is awful and its character designs are terrible.

Heroes Design is Fanfic tier though.

Cabba is just Tarble-done-right because god knows Tarble was a mistake. Shame none of the U6 saiyans made it to ssj3. He of all people deserved it.

That's SSGSS2

Jiren is a self-insert character for teenage boys who daydream fighting in the DB universe, and now they can witness that fantasy through him.

tfw Jirenfags still deny it.

Why won't he let go of 18?