Can we finally agree on the best order to watch pic related?

Can we finally agree on the best order to watch pic related?

Yes, it's been unanimously agreed upon that Broadcast is the correct and best order to watch Haruhi in.

Chronological is the only order to watch it in.

Yes, glad we can agree that the way they broadcasted it is the best order, so chronological it is then.

Autism demands to watch it chronologically.

The original broadcast order is not in chronological order desu.

The original broadcast order only broadcast half the series and was retconned by the reairing.

I watched Gundam UC chronologically, boy was that a mistake. Never again.

First watch
>broadcast, then Disappearance
Rewatch(es)
>chronological, then Disappearance

This.
IMHO any work should be watched in release order, and that goes for everything, not only anime.
Pretty much anyone would agree that watching the Star Wars movies in chronological order is retarded, why should it be any different for Haruhi? Yes, it is based on the light novels, but it's a different medium.

Terrible mistake, who the fuck told you to do so?

This.

Broadcast order is like watching first half of episode 4, then few snippets from episode 6, then middle quarter of episode 4, then few scenes from episode 5, and then finishing with the ending of episode 4.
Makes perfect fucking sense, right?

Why out of curiosity?
How should I watch Universal century?

/m/ a few years back

Because it deals with characters and concepts with the assumption you already know them. As a result you're left scratching your head at some stuff because you weren't introduced properly to them.
So you should watch it in broadcast order.

>what is nonlinear storytelling

/m/ is retarded.

Backwards.

>Only watch the endless eight episodes
>skip all the other episodes and the movie

Are you stupid user or what?

1. season one, broadcast order
2. wait
3. wait some more
4. season 1 and 2 together, chronological
5. disappearance
P.S. Only faggots skip E8 and watch the Yuki-chan spinoff.

You're missing the point.

Chronological now that the movie exists. And when I say now I mean since fucking 2010. Broadcast fags are 11 years out of date.

The same way you watch star wars

best order: donĀ“t watch it

Not watching it at all?

>2018 - 2010 = 11

Can we finally agree that this series is no longer relevant and season 3 will never come?

I wish you get tortured until S3 comes.

just watched all of star wars like a week ago
it's actually pretty fun

What's the Haruhi equivalent of the machete order?

Sounds incredibly unlike /m/, which has always insisted on "watch everything in release order you retard" for everything that has continuity.

Chronological. I don't even understand how this is a question. I mean if you gave someone a random series and said "watch it in any order you want" they would think there was something wrong with you.

Release order is not "any order you want".

Probably

These are decent choices.

Would you suggest the same for Hidamari Sketch? Be consistent now.

>anyone ever suggesting chronological

Your pee brains cannot handle broadcast order.

Having just watched this for the first time last week...

Both are valid, but Broadcast is still obviously superior. The series is clearly organized in a fashion that the act structures make the most sense this way. The order breaks linear chronology of course, but it's clearly constructed in away that it makes sense and is the most enjoyable to watch like so. Chronological makes more sense, but it's also a lot more dull.

>The series is clearly organized in a fashion that the act structures make the most sense this way.
Only season 1 is organized that way. Once you add season 2 into the mix and you're not watching chronological, you're just watching a stupid mess because the series was never broadcast or intended to be watched like that. That's why they reaired the entire series. Because watching the entire series in the "broadcast order"(season 1 and then season 2) is retarded.

If it doesn't start off with Mikuru Asahina's Adventures Episode 00 I'm not interested.

BROADCAST FOR FIRST WATCH, CHRONOLOGICAL FOR REWATCH AND SEASON 2 then MOVIE

THAT WILL BE ALL.

Ah yes, the less-appreciated Nagato watch order.

>Mikuru order
Just watch in any order you like!

:)

this

What if my first watch was chronological?

watch the first few episodes in chronological and hop over to broadcast just in time like me