Oreimo

Why did she give the victory to Kirino?

Weirdo loner nerds like her are born to get cucked by Stacey's like Kirino, she realized her fate.

Oreimo is garbage and the people who still care are autistic retards

It was all party of her retarded chunni plan to get them to fuck for what ever autistic reason, but she didn't take in considerations her own feeling and got bitten in the ass by them.

Fully agreed, my friend.

She fought until the end even though it was hopeless since volume 9, stupid chuuni.

Cuckqueen fetish.

Kuronecuck desered everything that happened to her

This and it's actually canon

Then why do you care about shitposting here?

That's kind of hot

Because of the authors obsession with fucking his own sister?

I would marry my little sister, prety bad I don't have one and I am stuck with thrash onee-san shit.

This is now a Kirino thread.

Because it was a lost battle. Kyousuke was way too much of a siscon, even when he was going out with her. Had she not done it first, he would have broken up with her.

>same poses as the vol1 cover, but they're happy
It's the little things

Because Tsukasa Fushimi is a miserable siscon who created to the most perfect otaku girlfriend and then makes her lose on purpose before a tsundere cunt as kirino
Die

(you)

She didn't? She just wanted the siblings to get along again to fulfill her Dream World which was the three of them happy together. Everything was part of her Dream World(delusions), including Kyousuke "coming back" to her, something she ruined with such a stupid plan to begin with, remember that at the end the plan worked out only thanks to Kirino getting her shit together.
So is more like Kuroneko simply play it wrong, she didn't give it away.

>Muh perfect waifu didn't win the Mcboul uwauwa

I really don't know why anyone would care. Kyousuke is really boring, she'll have a better life without him.

Reminder that incest is proven to be bad.

Sort of. What incest does is it makes bad genes more prevalent. If the couple has great genes it's not necessarily a problem.

It has nothing to do with genes. Historically, incest was stopping civilization from developing. Long story short, incestful civilizations created an unjust habitat for any other male born there (since only the father gets to fuck all of his daughters) and were doomed to fail because of that.

We forbid incest to stop weirdos from going into the jungle and starting their own civilization. If we forbid you from fucking your sister/daughter, you're obligated to rely on other groups.

Except Kyousuke is the soul of the party and the best pal ever, main reason the girls fell for him. And I'm not even going to mention Super Kyousuke that is only comparable to a character from TTGL.

If your cute imouto is suffering and begging for it would you just throw away everything to protect her?

Hair was too long, didn't let her think straight.

>Except Kyousuke is the soul of the party and the best pal ever
He has no hobbies, no interests, no ambitions. There's nothing unique about him whatsoever. Ayase described him pretty well in the first season when she said he'll live a boring life as a middle manager.

...that's kinda the premise of the story, good, now watch the rest of the show and see how based Kyousuke was throughout the series, or even better, read the LN.

she'd rather have 2 friends than a bf and a rival for life

Kuroneko is the only one out of those four who I feel at all bad for
Ayase is a crazy person
Kanako barely even knows onii chan
Manami is a scheming hoe

>Incest fag being proud
Filthy degenerates scums

Where do you think you are faggot.

I feel worse for Kanako, taking in count Kyousuke was almost everything for her, he became her confident and best friend, is thank to Kyousuke and well, you could also say Ayase, that she decided to came out of the hole she dig herself. Taking in count at the end of the story it seemed that Kanako family problems were getting solved little by little maybe the support Kyousuke gave to her isn't needed anymore so she wouldn't go back to drugs or maybe look for the attention of the wrong people(don't insert otaku joke here), so I like to think everything went fine for her.