Which Shirou is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CB2q2N3zS5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GArcher>UBW>HF>HA>>>Fate

EMIYA > UBW Shirou > Miyu Shirou > Fate Shirou > HF Shirou

dead shirou

I think we can all agree that Fate Shirou is shit regardless.

All of them are self inserts

The one that Muramasa self inserts into

gohan shirou

i meant miyu not HA

Why fate shirou over HF? HF is better in every single way

You have serious problems if you can self insert in Shirou user

All of them are sympathetic, don't conflate empathy with projection. Just because you like a character and want to see them succeed doesn't mean you're literally them.

LZ/O or Muramasa
youtu.be/CB2q2N3zS5k

Archer > Miyu > UBW > HF > Fate

UBW has the greatest room to grow as a mage/warrior. Rest is on the path to self destruction. (i mean physical not mental.They ale are fucked in that regard)

>Height: 167 cm
>Weight: 58kg

Bros...

Fate Shirou saves Saber and eventually becomes Archer(Just not the counter guardian part).
HF Shirou abandons his ideals and becomes a normalfag because of wormbitch

>Implying
EMIYA: 187cm

The jackhammer prodigy.

Does becoming darker make you taller?

Miyu Shirou is ahead of UBW.
Though they probably both reach the same end point

He's right. Well, sort of. Originally Shirou was a self-insert and he's been expanded upon. Before you go 'Oh well fucked shit happened to him', that is not a defence. You can, as you said, put some empathy towards somebody even if you've never experienced that shit. Shirou is intended, originally, as a self-insert. He hasn't fully shaken it. It's a difficult situation and I largely have the same feeling.

Mumei.

Shirou at the surface seems like a self insert but then you find out he's literally insane and does illogical crap because muh hero of justice autism

Mind of steel.

Why does no one care about Prisma Illya's brother Shirou?

Maybe if you are firefighter with a death wish or something similar, I don't really see how somehow can self insert past "I like cooking and cute girls".

So what is this Shirou's deal?
I don't play gatchashit.

Looks like this one actually succeeded in going full sword autist.

Hes possessed by muramasa thats it.
Its just a grumpy old man shirou that makes you empty your wallet so you can roll for another ssr saber

Sick lines nigga.

the one who doesn't turn into a nigger

He still follows the ideal of being a Hero of Justice though, Heaven's Feel Shirou actually made a more realistic choice and decided to just save/protect Sakura and the people close to him, not every single person in Earth, that's what in my opinion makes him way better than Fate Shirou.

Anyway, for me is like this:

Archer=Miyu Shirou=HF Shirou >>>UBW Shirou>>>Fate Shirou=Prisma Shirou.

Too pure for this world. Therefore not counted. We all just use Miyu's Shirou instead anyways.