How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell newfags and crossboarders to lurk more or fuck off

Can't stop

Require captcha to be in japanese.

Personally, I would update all of Sup Forums to follow the 2ch structure with lots of boards. Sup Forums included

The shounenfags get their board, the moefags get their board, the deepfags get their board.
There's no real benefit to having these people share a board. Ten years ago they might have learned something from talking with each other, but today they just call each other faggots and say their tastes are better. Let them be with their own kind.

I don't know Japanese

Most of Sup Forums's best posters don't speak Japanese, so why would you do that?

Merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums, Sup Forums is literally saved.

why would you do that to Sup Forums?

Hug Nazuna

Save from what?

Get rid of plebbitors, tumblretards and tell newfags to lurk more

By deleting Sup Forums

mods already said no

>threads are already auto saged
>when you post you have to add "bump" to the options field
There, I fixed it.

>more boards
It doesn't work

Remove phoneposters.

They've changed their minds before.

Sup Forums gets saved by not saving it
all things must come to an end

remove /u/

They'll all just flee to Sup Forums or /bant/

Them restoring Sup Forums WAS them changing their minds

We can't

I'm a bit concerned about Sup Forums being offended by everything in the recent past.

I don't think it's possible to have fun here anymore. It's like tumblr now.

You have to tie your IP account to your MAL profile, shitposting dies down as now you can see who the shonenfags and fujoshitters are.

boards.Sup Forums.org/r/eddit
boards.Sup Forums.org/t/umblr

>It's like tumblr now.

Since 2011 Sup Forums is mostly tumblr and reddit extradites. A large chunk of Sup Forums's userbase has never been outside the feminist echo chambers before.

See? It's working already.

go back retard

every winter/summer vacation we get a flux of retarded nu-anons.

t. nervous DBSfag

I'm going to be hated for this, IDs. Filtering obnoxious shippers would be a fucking godsend, at least for me.

Because Sup Forums some of the most butthurt and easily triggerable people on the internet, and it has been slowly taking over board culture.

>t.
Project more after going back to MAL.

It would make them bolder

Yes

>the deepfags get their board
What does this even mean?

go back to your dbs general

>having a mal account
>wanting to show it off too

That's a neat idea to implement on a board it really suits

this

not gonna lie my MAL account is pretty fuckin sweet

Why does /bant/ exist? We could have gotten a real board.

good luck getting rid of one of the most popular boards. Also everyone would just migrate lol

by naming Sup Forums without reason you re stirring up unnecessary shit retard, don't do it.

This namecalling is what is ruining the boards.

Shut the fuck up, teen.

Post a link

By making a manga board.

retard

malretard

I've been going on this board for nearly a decade, now that I'm in my 20s and I'm not a cynical prick like I was when I was 15, I actually began to enjoy film and television, anime included. So if you want to fix it, don't let anyone under 25 post in here

>nu-fags false flagging
2/10

I think it was meant to get the Sup Forums-like garbage off of Sup Forums, but it ended up being a better board than Sup Forums.

I'd rather have a board for retro anime, or a containment board for battle shounen.
In fact, I don't see why we can't just delete /vp/ and turn it into /bs/.

>more boards
worked for Sup Forums!

redditretard

That's not how you link to other boards.

> How do we save Sup Forums?
We don't. Sup Forums overstayed its welcome in its current form, it is time for it to go away and be replaced. We need boards for different kinds of Sup Forumsnons, like said. We can hardly tolerate each other's presence now, it is time to build walls around each community and solve all conflicts.
Also, do what and said.

That's literally you though. You're the only one itt shilling your mal normalfag shit.

Cry more

Said the one with the MAL account.

No, fuck off

Number one: Don't make these shitty fucking meta threads. Look at the crossboard vermin it's already attracted 50 posts in.

sage

calm down redditors it's just batner

Hiro does not want to save it.

Kill yourself.

People often joked about Sup Forums being random Sup Forums because there was never any mods. Also tons of people were posting non-political stuff on Sup Forums so they just made an international random board.
/bant/ is often called Sup Forums's trashbin because the Sup Forums mods dump all the off topic threads into /bant/ such as BLACKED, amerimutt, or just general shitpost threads.

/ag/ - Girls Who Watch Anime

A whitelisted board where you have to send ID to mods to get in. No boys allowed.

Kuzu no Honkai destroyed Sup Forums's culture

Why not make your own site?

imagine being this autistic, why don't you try to be a bit self aware?

Stop being stiffs

Why not just give Sup Forums flags and do the same? It's fucking weird as its own board

imagine being this asshurt

Ban PTE threads.

It's shit and it has always been shit. If you don't like shit don't go to shit threads.

Self moderation
The same way Sup Forums protected itself since forever

>captcha
>not having a pass

(You)

I would simply like a version of Sup Forums where American IPs are autobanned

Fuck off you god damn Sup Forumstard.

>y-you guys are just asshurt!!

Sup Forums was a normalfags shithole long before that shit show aired.

Look how well that's going

Yeesh, calm down redditors.

Rangeban all *nglos

This would make Sup Forums objectively better.
However, Hiro needs/wants those ad views.

I see Kuzu no Honkai mindfucked you too.

Don't worry Americans won't have internet soon anyway.
Thank the burgers at Sup Forums for getting drumpf elected and supporting a Net Neutrality repeal.

id like third worlders to be banned across all boards

autism

I don't think it's as bad as you think it is, crossboarders are just a bit riled up since PTE is airing and they want attention

i''m not the one huffing and puffing.

>I was just pretending
normalfag MaLretard exposed as the retard he is

Autoban anyone who actually has a MAL.

>butthurt DBSpic mad that his shit taste would be revealed

When machine translation reaches 1:1 clarity, will you go to 5ch and post with them instead?

Reminder that Sup Forums is an American website, and you most likely live in a country that exists as a shadow economy of the United States.