Hakumei

Who else has extremely LOW expectations for this?

It will either be decent or bad.
I honestly don't expect it to be engaging enough for me to watch for more than a couple episodes, but I'm willing to give it a try at the least.

Fuck you, the manga is great, it will be the next Mushishi

>mushishi
>also about manlets

do you have a fetish?

>low expectations
The art in the PV looked really nice. The animation may not amount to much, but the source is good.
I think this will be one of the better shows this season really.

Seems pretty similar to Binchou-tan, so I have high hopes.

>groundlets

I'm seeing a pattern with people who defend this.

>OP namefagging
Nice try with the shitposting but you're coming up a little short.

no need to be so diminutive

Eh, I think it'll be a nice slow series with nice backgrounds and cute characters. Not expecting anything close to AOTY, but I figure it'll be a good healing show.

The animation looks lackluster but the color work looks way better than your standard fare. Think it'll be alright.

Fuck off cunt this manga is goddamn adorable and interesting

Definitely not me.

>Lerche
My biggest worry here. The manga is really fucking good and I doubt Lerche would do it justice since I haven't really enjoyed any of their adaptations.

My hopes couldn't be higher, I love this godman manga

I have moderate-to-high expectation for this. The guy used to draw doujins for 2hu, and they were solid 8/10 everytime.

The dynamics of the two girls living together is also quite similar to Reimu and Marisa. A Yukari-like character will appear later to troll them.

Care to share those doujins?

Also, glad I am not the only that sometimes got this Reimu and Marisa bibes from these 2

I lost the harddisk with the touhou doujins years ago, but dynasty-scans have (very) small sample of what he made.

Ok, will look into it tomorrow in the morning

So far, there isnt a regular Yukari-like character to troll the pair

>doubting the studio that animated Konohana Kitan
Blasphemy.

I haven't seen everything they did, but if they actually did a good job with Konohana Kitan then I'll just have to hope that the Hakumei and Mikochi anime is closer to that than the mess that was the Gakkou Gurashi anime.

I liked what I saw of it, but I wasn't interested in continuing. It's the only one I can't say I saw enough of, but everything they've done except for MonMusu is fucking terrible.
However, they have more of those stupid fucking panel cutouts they like to use in this one, so my expectations remain as "It will be fucking terrible." This is a series that needs a creative adaptation, and this bullshit does nothing but make it look like another "we cut the panels out from the manga, slightly changed them, and called the result an anime!".