These 2 faggot killed One Punch Man

What went wrong?

opm was never that big 2bHH

desu

>My reddit Academia
>killing anything

really?
I thought normies didn't like it

Why did the BONES staff that did OPM ditch OPM season 2 for more BNHA seasons then?

>this sorry attempt at starting a fanbase war

They're not faggots yet

Is it just me or is Bakugou extremely homosexual?

It's not just you, you're both extremely homosexual.

Every aspect of Boku no hero is just better than one punch man.

These 2 have character. Saitama does not.

>this is what underage redditfags unironically believe
Get out of this board until you turn 18. Lurk for 2 years. Then you can start posting.

(you)

More like asexual, the guy has no time for distractions on his way to the top

Name ONE thing where One punch man is better.
Oh wait you can't.

That's the literal opposite.

For one it's action scenes are actually well written and choreographed.
For two it doesn't take itself to serious, and recognizes that's it's capeshit, so they always poke fun at themselves.
For three it's A-B-C town world building is leagues beyond any attempt at world building in hero aca.

Explain how le meme baldy is more intriguing than a relatable autist

I don’t feel like doing this today, I like both these things

BONES didn't do OPM you retard, they did Mob Psycho 100.

.>For one it's action scenes are actually well written and choreographed.
Saitama gets ragdolled > punches > win. Yeah sure choreography my ass
>For two it doesn't take itself to serious, and recognizes that's it's capeshit, so they always poke fun at themselves.
OPMfag doesn't even know OPM takes itself seriously too. are you an animeonly shit and believed those faggots who thinks OPM is a satire/parody?
>For three it's A-B-C town world building is leagues beyond any attempt at world building in hero aca.
lol named the cities as letter = better world building. The cities getting destroyed doesn't even matter at all. It's basically just city A and city Z and the other cities are irrelevant.

If you can relate with Deku you must be one pampered autist that's drowning in pussy.

It was the BONES staff who animated it dumbass. Goes to show OPMfags are dumb as fuck and doesn't even know who animated it.

>Actually liking One Punch Meme

OPM was animated by Madhouse holy shit you retard.

>being this retarded
next time you're gonna say you're only pretending to be retarded.

Yes I'm retarded for falling for such an obvious bait.

If you can relate with Saitama then you have the personality of a brickwall but are too good at what you like to do so now it's boring

True
False

Who are you talking about? Most of contracted staff went to Fate/Aaaaaa and is on Black Clover now.

You're getting worked

Deku gets girls because he talks to them

In person

Unlike you

OPM is berry cool show

Generic thrash

>Characters aren't boring as hell
>Isn't Naruto ripoff
>Isnt the most generic shit there is
>Better art
>Better fights
>Better writing
>Better villains
But you've only watched the anime so it's understandable that you are confused.

>normie
You have to go back, and the answer to your question is that normalfags to like it.

They're literally the only ones who like it.

read the manga you filthy secondary
although bhna is inferior nowadays

One Punch Man has the best art. And fights.

All Might would be mid S-rank at best, even at the height of his power. Deku, Bakugou, and the rest of 1-A wouldn't even be able to take out Puri Puri Prisoner

No he doesn't he shits his pants and starts sweating like the retard loser he is. Fuck off back to plebbit you dirty newfag.

This kills the anime

I swear these threads get stupider everytime I see them

Anime is great for entirely different reasons than why manga is great.

>These 2 have character.
yeah they're both awful.

One Punch Man is a parody of shonen shit, My Hero Academia plays it straight but puts its own edge on it.
Secretly people want another shonen they can get into that doesn't just try to emulate Naruto's stuff, it's why Black Clover is tanking while MHA is spiking in popularity.
People secretly love cliches but also need new things to reinvigorate that love, a reminder that what they remember in the past was good and that they may have become jaded as time passed.
That's why MHA is as popular as it is.

Monster Association raid by Murata when

>i-it's not satire/parody if they have some serious elements
This is plain retarded, user.

Nice spacing, also no he doesn't? Do you just shut off your brain when reading boku no pico macadamia?

>puts its own edge to it
The only people who actually believe this have probably never read another battle shounen in their life.

OPM is still more popular in the west and with normalfags. They prefer flashy animation and memes XD over a good history with relatable characters.

> Secretly people want another shonen they can get into that doesn't just try to emulate Naruto's stuff, it's why Black Clover is tanking while MHA is spiking in popularity.
Nice horseshit user. Next time you will say MHA actually has good villians and is on OP-fused-with-HxH-level.

>over a good history with relatable characters.
And that's supposed to be boku no faggots academia?

Except for the power levels.

Power levels in opm are simplified as hell, I love it
Saitama
Power gap
Power gap
Power gap
Garou and Boros (maybe Blast we don't know)
Power gap
Tats, Golden sperm and Rover

OPM is solid. I've literally never seen a Hero model in VRChat yet there's hundreds of caped baldies as one example of how wrong you are.

Hero Aca actually releases new chapters regularly.

>BNHA
The school setting and cast sucks.
All Might is cool.
Just make a prequel already.

It's the complete opposite, bnhatard.

It's made to be popular, pop art shit, easily digestible for the masses that only read comic books for a living. After it's over nobody's going to ever talk about it again.

all you fags love to hate on it but you know it's gonna be the king when op stops and y'all are gonna read it and love it.

If you are going to bait do it well. This is beyond obvious

I've literally never seen beef between OPM and MHA until this thread