Märchen Mädchen

Do you guys know anything about this? Supposed to air in 2 days 9 hours and looks cute; anyone read the LNs?

youtube.com/watch?v=JTZFjcYGwNk here's a PV for it

Looks gay.

Only saw pictures from LN. Lots of gay and some nice fighting.

I know the main girl looks super cute.

Is this yuri?

>I know the main girl looks super cute.

She looks best naked

Hope this is magical battle yuri.

reminder that only fags like girls

Are they high schoolers or middle schoolers?

This is important.

The author is dead, right? Will it have an inconclusive ending?

I haven't read anything about it, but it's one show I've been anxiously awaiting.

Looks dumb but cute, was considering giving it a shot.
Didn't realize it had Kantoku designs before this thread though, now I'm definitely checking it out.

cute

damn that really makes me sad. at least posthumously, his work continues.

The first novel wasn't even finalized when he died. The plot is complete, the writing team he worked with on anime and game projects is finishing the books.

From the start this was meant to be both a light novel and an anime so it's not like the typical LN that goes on as long as the author can keep writing it for the sake of their income, so there's a good chance the anime won't have an open ending at all.

>NBC Universal

no thanks

The LNs are pretty bad, but maybe they will take liberties with the adaptation. It is the author's last work before he died.

How did he die?

Liver cancer

He wrote the anime outline too. Although the question is also how much of the LNs is actually his prose and not just his outline.

heroin overdose

Do the creators know what the fuck the name they used actually means?

>hoods
dead on arrival

>magical girls getting naked in public
Is this new 'toi-chan anime??!!

Seems like an all-girls battle show. I guess the threads will have a lot of overlap with Toji no Miko.

Yeah, it is.

I'll definitely watch it then.

Oh right, isn't this getting a mobage as well?

the lolis look promising

>When the two girls meet, magic begins. Hazuki Kagimura loves stories, an orthodox girl who is overly imaginative. Because her relationship with her new family does not go well, the environment sends her toward the stories in which she spends her days. One day after school, Hazuki gets lost among the bookcases of the library, leading her to a mysterious school where meets Shizuka Tsuchimikado. It is a magic school where girls (called "mädchen") are selected by the magical texts from which the world's stories are born. Hazuki herself is said to be chosen by the book of Cinderella. In order to become a true magician, Hazuki becomes friends with Shizuka and begins her new life at the school.

I like blue Matoi.

>girls (called "mädchen")
So the author knew how to use a german dictionary.

>Märchen Mädchen
>fairytales girls

>Märchen Mädchen
>Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
>Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen
>Toji no Miko
>Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
>Mitsuboshi Colors
>Hugtto! Precure
>Death March
2018 is off to a great year for JS and JC.

This is the show I've been looking forward to the most. How many OPs are going to use the proper Märchen Mädchen/Maerchen Maedchen title or just go with Marchen Madchen?

I don't, can you enlighten me?

It just means Fairy Tale Girl(s). Mädchen can be singular and plural, but I'm guessing it's plural here.

Yes.

>Kantoku
That alone is enough of a reason to watch.

>Märchen Mädchen/Maerchen Maedchen
Is this the new YuuYuuYuu/YuYuYu?

More like YūYūYū/YuuYuuYuu. They're both really the same, but one is harder to type for some people.

If YūYūYū had one more Yū we could've called it 4Yū. What a waste.