How do you think this survey would change if made today? Gyaru would certainly place higher...

How do you think this survey would change if made today? Gyaru would certainly place higher, at least for some age-range.

Not enough trap supporters. Disappointed.

Not enough Christmas cake or yandere love.

Christmas cake did well enough in the oldfag category.

Why do we find tomboys so attractive?

Sup Forums started appreciating Gyaru after Galko aired so Gyaru would be much higher these days.

Also, Sup Forums likes thick girls these days.

However, Incest will always remain in the Top 3 like always.

>Tomboys win in every category but 14-17
Is this why tomboy childhood friends alwaya lose? Kids in that age range just have naturally shit taste?

>14-17 poll actually is a thing
>poll caps out at 30
jesus christ i need to leave this place.

>cakes
preach, brother

this was over three years ago, one conducted today would likely start at ten and receive negligible results over twenty-five

Oldfags yet again the only ones with good taste.

I can see this actually being the case.

>negligible results over twenty-five
Fuck.

Loli wouldn't scratch top 5 seeing that a majority of Sup Forums now has an aneurysm upon seeing a hint of one.

which, if i was to be completely honest, has mostly to do with the community as a whole. the problem arent lolis per se, its the threads of the shows that have some of them. theres no actual debate regarding the show anymore. 9/10 posts are "which X would you fuck". its incredibly annoying.

It's just a few loud people who think more people support them than actually do. Sup Forums is still Sup Forums, and the day they ban loli Sup Forums is dead.

To be fair, that's the problem with post-2007 Sup Forums in general, not with threads about shows with any particular trope.

for the underage range. Tomboys are supreme for all.

>Is this why tomboy childhood friends alwaya lose? Kids in that age range just have naturally shit taste?
yes

Gyaru is the stupidest trend and I can't wait for it to die. I watch anime to get away from that shit.

Kids at that age are at their edgiest and can only like female characters that communicate through insults and physical violence. That being said, even though tomboys tend to be genki and amicable their personality is not set in stone, they are more of a white canvas compared to the other choices and therefore ranked high even for them.

It certainly is, and it pisses me off that newfags use gyaru and yankee interchangeably. How fucking stupid do you have to be to do that?

Well, first off 25-30 would be almost non-existent today. Gyaru would score higher, loli would score lower, tomboy would probably be the same. The underage portion would be much bigger, so kuudere, tsundere, yandere and chuni would rank a lot higher, while cake, oneesan, deredere and Yamato nadeshiko, a lot lower.

Too late. Pokemon has a Gyaru Heroine now.

Isn't she just a tanned genki?

I demand the next survey have an entry for yankee or delinquent girls.
Tomboy will still get my top rank though.

I like 2ch poll more. The one where girls in glasses were sandwiched between loli and scat.

I don't know whether I grudgingly respect the underage shitters for being honest about their age or whether it makes me hate them even more, good lord

>Sup Forums likes gyaru now
>Sup Forums likes thick girls these days
I liked old Sup Forums more.

>tfw no yandere cake gf
Why even live?

We all do.

Sauce?

>Trap as female archetype