When you make the worst Instagram post of all time

>When you make the worst Instagram post of all time

lel

Her death hit me so hard. Those people were animals.

>Implying she wasn't posting on *chan.

SO LE

No. They were demons.

Honestly that was really fucking retarded

I wonder if I would have felt differently about it if I didn't read the source, because it seems like Yuasa's shows are better when you don't know what to expect. Because I read OG Devilman I expected things to be adapted differently.

>"he cries lol"

Terrible anime
NOTHING HAPPENS

One of the main characters is Satan and basically destroys humanity. How is that nothing?

There's plenty of bad things to say about it, but that is not one of them.

Why was that beatboxing guy carrying a recorder? Was it because he was faking his beatboxing or was he trying to record the cops?

He had a gun and a recorder, that was the edgy piece of shit that betrayed them.

No they were behaving like animals which is how a demon possesses someone, yes
However these people didn't need to be possessed, they were already doing Satans work for him, so he had his army lie low until the final battle

I can get why he was carrying the gun, that was at least a couple of days after the knowledge of demons became widespread. Im just wondering why he was carrying a recorder.

To make sure he caught any good freestyling on tape for future songwriting reference
Do you even hip hop?

KILL HIM HE'S A DEVIL

Oh, that makes sense.

Tako :(

Who fapped to her don't lie.

I have not yet, but I may go back to fap to Episode 3 later. or maybe Episode 9

I could resist those two episodes where she is naked, but when I saw he pubes later I exploded right there

Was it just me or did this anime incorporate so many normlafag shit?

What ep for pubes

>finding devilman arousing

Really?

Can't remember well but I am sure it's before the battle/sex with Silene since he was horny

It's 5, first few minutes.

>that was the edgy piece of shit that betrayed them
he thought Miko killed rapperbro

Wallpaper

Do you remember in which episode was that? I wanted to take a screenshot but I forgot

To be fair, there's a high chance that Miko killed him during transformation without realizing it

Did Miko keep his body to mourn his death? Also, the focus on his butterfly fingers made it seem like it was a reminder of her metamorphosis.

The doujins for this will give me life

Fucking kek