Alright, I've finally gotten into Lupin and watched the Castle of Cagliostro and the Secret of Nemo. Loved them both...

Alright, I've finally gotten into Lupin and watched the Castle of Cagliostro and the Secret of Nemo. Loved them both, tell me Sup Forumsnons. What is the next step of my noble quest.

>next step
You've should started with green jacket

Alright, noted. Also is Jigen gay or something? He seems to get a bit pissy about Lupin fawning over women.

Also I gotta say that this shit is way more expressive then most anime

Lupin is comfy as fuck OP, watch Green Jacket and enjoy the ride

Might as well follow the chronological order OP. Not pictured, the latest oav: The blood spray of Goemon Ishikawa.
Take this piece of advice though, Lupin and the main cast have slightly different personalities in each installment, ranging from gritty and more serious/hardboiled to almost kiddy tier (mainly Miyazaki take). So don't get surprised if you note inconsistencies in this department, each take as his own merits.

Thanks so much.

No, he's just jaded and doesn't trust them, not without reason. Lupin thinking with his dick has fucked them over a lot, especially when Fujiko is involved.

So he's what /r9k/ wishes they could be but less faggoty?

He has actual experience with women.

Look at the women Lupin tends to get involved with. I don't care how huge her tits are, Id get sick of Fujico's shit after the second time too.

Okay, I guess you're right with that.

From what I've seen Lupin tends to get involved with either damsels or femme fatales

Most women Lupin gets involved with are girls like fujiko who blatantly double cross him every single time they work together. The only girls who don't are the little girls he decides to help, but most of those cases are generally pure charity from Lupin too.

Yeah and both tend to cause lots of trouble.

And the girls he decides to help almost always have some ancient cult or ninja order trying to kidnap them, so they're about as much trouble as the other kind.

Yeah for sure. Love Lupin, but if I was rolling with him I'd be pretty sick of his women too.

Lupin has only one vice and that's his terrible taste in women.

>LOL this guy doesn't think with his dick 24/7 must be a homo
Are you the redneck kids from middle school?

I watched like two movies man, and besides I really wanna fuck Lupin and Jigen

Pic related. Honestly, Jigen really fits the description.

Whatever, I recommend Blue Jacket and Really anything BUT Miyazaki Lupin
I mean, Miyazaki Lupin is good but he's like a different person

Making my way through the movies, finished Dragon of Doom and Crisis in Tokyo recently.

Which movie/movies are you guys favorite?

>Secret of Nemo

What?
Last time I saw it called "Secret of Mamon", I don't know why this movie title seems to be distorted so much.

Also watch green jacket before anything else.

He's too much of a badass though.
He was a lot more altruistic and less focused on getting into the chick's pants in Castle of Cagliostro then Nemo. Like he's really noble in Castle focused on being more Gentleman then Thief.
Currently Nemo for the underground car chase with the helicopter.

... I just looked it up. It's Mamon, I'm sorry, I've been reading too much Jules Verne

No, it's not "Mamon", it's just "Mamo". You are even making me doubt about myself at this point.
Also "mamón" is a silly insult in spanish.

That was probably me thinking of Hamon, also that's cool.

Also why the fuck did Mamo turn out to be an immortal cloned brain?

The Grave Of Daisuke Jigen

The whole movie doesn't make any sense.
It's still pretty cool though.

I choose to believe Miyazaki's lupin is just Lupin near or at the end of his career, since an older Lupin would most likely become more soft.

That actually makes sense since he's at least 30 something in Castle since the girl was like 7-12 when he first came, but now she's old enough to be legally married.

Jigen is the ultimat "bros before hoes" mentality. It also doesn't help that the times he does seem to fall for someone they seem to have some grave misfortune befall them or he has to leave due to the heat of something else

It's so weird to see Jotaro drawn differently.

Island of the Assassins.

There are multiple episodes where Jigen gets his own story, usually involving a woman he falls for but can't stick around with. In Mine Fujiko it's actually pretty sad. I think he's just tired of women really.

It's the only anime that actually animates fucking bodyhair. It blew my mind as a kid seeing cartoons with the adults actually hairy.

So everyone is Japanese except Lupin, who is French, right?

Man, I gotta say, I could never watch that much of the third TV series. Something about that artstyle I could just not abide by. It looked so different from everything else and didnt feel as emotive as other character designs from other installments

>The noise of 13 year old boys getting a woody becomes deafening

Jigen is American, i think, and has Italian heritage from what I can remember.