>LaPhos vs Sensei
>Euc, Jade and Rutile vs LaPhos
Yellow vs PTSD

also pic created by user last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cataunt.lofter.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

repostan the other user's pic from last thread

I was assuming that the three(?) forms of evolution were artificially induced by the advanced humans of the era, possibly as a way to prepare for the impending disaster. The "recovery of Earth" is a bit of a moot point, since a sole island with plants and bugs on it doesn't say anything about the state of the rest of the planet. If Sensei was a robot made to look after a seed vault, he could well have introduced all that to a desert island only once the climate had calmed down, at most a few centuries after the disaster. But you're right about the gems travelling through the crust. The fact that the moons are portrayed as spherical also suggests that they've had ample time to collapse and homogenise under their own gravity, which would be a very long time assuming they're not artificial; hundreds of millions of years perhaps.

The oldest oceanic crust on the sea floor is in the realm of 200-300 million years old, which gives us a ballpark to the time it takes for gemstones to be formed. Though I'm not quite sure if the pre-gemstones were pushed under the crust at the same time as the 6th impact or whether the inclusions followed them, the times it took the gemstones to emerge and their encounter with the inclusions may be completely unrelated for all I know.

keep this one. i just noticed the other version that had the title out front i accidentally got rid of the text bar at the bottom

QUACK

someone help me figure out how to preorder the concept art book from the orange site, I can't read moonrunes and google translate isn't popping up on the page for the booklet

Just watched this. Man, that was so much fun

Any chance for S2 or should I just read the manga?
Does the Jelly queen appear again and why did she took Pho's legs?

>Any chance for S2
Some, but nothing's certain, and even if it gets done, it won't be before Oct 2018 anyway.
>or should I just read the manga?
Read it anyway, from the start.

read teh manga, definitely. might want to avoid these threads cause it is very manga spoiler heavy.
if by jelly queen you mean ventricosus the slug/water king, no.
ventricosus didn't take phos's legs, the lunarians did. ventricosus used phos as a bargaining chip for aculeatus, who was being held by the lunarians. obviously, the lunarians wanted all of phos; the legs breaking off was due to the initial attack from the lunarians. i can't remember if they were actually retrieved or not

>Any chance for S2 or should I just read the manga?

If you plan to stay in these threads you should read the manga, we still don't know if we're going to get a S2.

>Does the Jelly queen appear again and why did she took Pho's legs?

The legs were shot by the lunarians and they were lost on the ocean.

Reminder gem pronouns used are androgynous and the male he/his/him come's from the fan translations being literal. So it could really be seen as a translation error. Gems are breast-less and have no privates Unless Sensei carved them with some?
.They do exhibit feminine behavior and enjoy feminine things so I generally think of them as female. Whatever makes you happy though I guess. It does make you gay if you think of them as traps though.

i still dont get what took phos' arms

you fucking nigger cunt

ventricosus and his brother took on the lunarian and suceeded so I assumed that Pho's legs also fell back.

I was wondering why it was never returned back unlike a shard on her face

i want sensei ro rape me!

Is there any point on keep making these threads?

The ice flows seem to be somewhat conscious? Maybe? Either way they ground them to dust.

There's a brief mention in the manga that even being ground to dust and lost at sea a gem would eventually reform. I wonder if that was foreshadowing at what's going to occur in the more recent chapters of the manga and if Phos will some millennia have her limbs back.

Right now we're just hoping for drawfags to post something

Speculation and fanart acquisition

i'm hoping for more magazine covers. and just rutile art in general

We know Phos inclusions are strong as fuck, soo you may be right, maybe in a far future we get another Phos created.

Besides posting Areki.

>Reminder gem pronouns used are androgynous and the male he/his/him come's from the fan translations being literal
False, in japanese the gems use very specific male gendered pronouns and honorifics.
No doubt that they're entirely stripped off of their gendered meaning(since they probably come from Sensei's teachings and not from an understanding of genders) and are therefore to be considered androgynous, but as far as written language, and consequently translations, go, the pronouns are male oriented, not androgynous.

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
>Manga
even if what and said is true, in this thread we often still discuss theories and what not about the manga, so yes, there is a point in making these threads.

Any Sup Forumssical anons that can help me out? What’s the name of that weird trick done in the very beginning of the OP where it sounds like the beat is meant to follow the piano but then it switches to the guitar if that makes sense? I think the word I’m looking for is syncopation but I’m not entirely sure

>it's Euc thread again

Apologies I meant more to get the point across that the male pronouns used are in a non-gendered way and are more to convey status between gems who looks mostly the same in age and build

Honestly I wonder why do anons even pretend to like Yucklase. She is the blandest character ever. Ugliest design too.

I think inevitably the Lunarians will have to learn compassion and return all the crushed gems to Sensei restored and then maybe he will be able to give them peace.

I regret reading the manga, it is depressing as hell and Phos is a huge fuck up.

t. Lapis

nuke the euc posters

Phos is just on her journey. She has yet to reach enlightenment as god has ordained.

Threadly reminder that Shinsha is fat, FAT!

>The "recovery of Earth" is a bit of a moot point, since a sole island with plants and bugs on it doesn't say anything about the state of the rest of the planet.
>once the climate had calmed down, at most a few centuries after the disaster.
If anything as major as 6 meterites crashing happened, the atmosphere's chemistry would be so messed up it would take millions of years to settle back, and before that happened plants wouldn't be able to exist. Not to speak of oceans vaporizing and such.
>Though I'm not quite sure if the pre-gemstones were pushed under the crust at the same time as the 6th impact or whether the inclusions followed them, the times it took the gemstones to emerge and their encounter with the inclusions may be completely unrelated for all I know.
The gems couldn't have started forming before the 6th impact, since they are literally the human bodies (with microorganisms (inclusions) infecting them) petrified.

Nah, she's just dense, that's all

>physically densest gem
>also emotionally densest
Pottery

The jelly people are not immortal so the queen you saw from the anime is long dead. One of her descendants (5th queen) show up later in the manga to apologize for what she did to phos' legs

Fat as fuck.

I like the detail on the armpit

What if the the legs, the arms, and the head are all independently attached to new minerals to form 3 new Phoses in addition to the current one?

>If anything as major as 6 meterites crashing happened, the atmosphere's chemistry would be so messed up it would take millions of years to settle back, and before that happened plants wouldn't be able to exist. Not to speak of oceans vaporizing and such.
not the user you replied to, but that's just your assumption.
Plants existed before the meteor that caused the extinction of dinosaurs fell, and they never ceased to exists, they adapted, evolved, and are the major cause of the atmosphere changing after such events.
Same goes for oceans, you can't assume oceans did vaporize, and we have proofs that after meteors impact that did indeed affect the whole earth, no ocean vaporized at all.
It can happen, in millions of years, if the temperature increases, which is not a given, some impact did raise earth temps, other actually lowered it.
Geologically speaking, you're assuming what we have concrete proofs it can't be assumed.

Regarding the surfacing of gems from the deepes parts of the crust, we have to remember how the place the gem are born is shaped: exactly like the rock pinnacles that rise from underground after devastating earthquakes and continental movements.
Sure, it still takes a lot of time for those pinnacles to emerge, but the process is still much faster than the simple replacement/surfacing of crust layers in normal conditions.

You can't be trusted

>both Phos' arms and legs have been lost at sea
>both times there was an effort to find them but it failed
>Phos is described as being the color of the sea
It all make sense, Phos is impossible to see underwater because of her coloring.

>Geologically speaking, you're assuming what we have concrete proofs it can't be assumed.
That's true, we don't even know if the meteors actually happened or not. The only proof is that both Sensei and Ventricosus mention it independently.
Also, I just realized, if 6 meteors crashed and created 6 new moons, there would be 7 with the original one.

Unless the impact that caused the current moon is counted among the six.

>That's true, we don't even know if the meteors actually happened or not
I was referring to the assumptions you made about how some geological and evolutionary events happen, which we have irl actual proofs don't happen the way you assumed they do(evolutionary ones), or not always(geological ones), not to anything strictly related to the manga.

neat.

Is it explicitly stated that the inclusion microbes followed the minerals through the Earth? Your point on the regeneration of the atmosphere is certainly valid, but we are talking about far-future humanity here. However unlikely, it is possible that terraforming technology exists such that Earth's atmosphere could be regenerated to something similar to today's. But I wouldn't bet on it.

It is stated that humanity survived the first 5 impacts, but humanity was not around when the moon was created, nor the previous 5 mass extinctions. Though this might have been referring to life on Earth as a whole; man's progenitors.

could there be humans/gems/squids/moonies on other planets?

3 Phoses? holy shit user each Phos sides with a race, Snail Phos made from admirabilis shells, LaPhos who is siding with the lunarians and finally a new genki Phos who is going back to help the earth gems.

Why did the moon people kidnap the flesh snails again?

Don't open Cinnabar inside.

Because they're pretty.

Also they probably needed some genetic material from the Flesh so they could do their research on humans.

HOUSE KI NO KUNI

>Is it explicitly stated that the inclusion microbes followed the minerals through the Earth?
They were already inside the mineral when it traveled through earth.
They lived at the bottom of the ocean originally and could have been the very thing that crystallized the human bodies (microorganisms turning organic components into non-organic actually happens irl).

If the moon people are human souls then does that mean the rock people don't have souls?

Why does Somekindofthing refuse to acknowledge that this show even exists? To the point that if you try talking to him about it, he blocks you. Really weird.

>caring about e-celebs

What is "soon"?
I thought we werent getting one 'till 20th or so

Who?
If you gonna bring up ecelebs at least bring up either: Relevants to the community (Digibro, Mother's Basement, and on those lines) or the ones that we consider relevant (Like the dude who does hour-long reviews of each episode)

Gemsexual tension

because you gemfags are insufferable autists

pretty
source?

>e-celebs
Get out
>e-celebs
>relevant to the "community"
Get out

Posting best ship
cataunt.lofter.com/

Underrated gem

loli gems

Literally who?

Hopefully Nep will get some attention in the next chapter.

thread reminder to REPORT ALL PRO LUNARIAN POSTS
NO TO LUNARIAN LIES

Absolutely right.

My wife Laphos is very cute

>wife

They're gonna collect all the dragonballs and bring her back right?

Nep basically is the most irrelevant gem

The smile of an angel

Laphos is my wife((male)Gem)

>angel

Yes, and many others. Prince promised.

>Prince promised
Good thing for them Phos doesn't remember what happened with Ventricosus otherwise she would have realised that the moonies will fuck you over without a second thought

>WorldoftheLustrous1
>1

Go on

It's nice to see that Morga and Goshe are sister neighbor gems.

Whether she realized it's dangerous or not, Phos was pressured into asking him to rebuild the gems. With Ventricous she had a choice not to go to the ocean, at least.

>Wasting dragon balls on Antarc
What we need is Genki Phos back

Goshe and Morga fans are fucking hues

Finally received the artbook from Mandarake. Bought it for 2000 yen with a B quality, when the thing is actually new and was never opened. That ink smell, damn.
Now to wait for the 2nd BD to ship.

>lewd gembutts
blue board, user!

capcha: stop

I-is this foreshadowing that they're all going to die

They're minerals, if you sexualize their finely chiseled ass that's your problem, not mine.

I am happy knowing my gemfu is from the same country I live

What country?

Spain

chiseled you say?

Good taste.

>Why does Somekindofthing refuse to acknowledge that this show even exists? To the point that if you try talking to him about it, he blocks you. Really weird.

Because his day job sucks ass and uses anime to calm him down but is freaked out 3DCG is becoming a norm and thus refuses its existence

Phos + snow = twice the cute

Later at night I will try to finish the ones I0ve got left, right now I have to go.

>human density 0.985
Gem Densities
>Antarcticite 1.7
>Obsidian 2.35-2.60
>Amethyst 2.65
>Ghost Quartz 2.65 - 2.66
>Goshenite/Morganite/Red Beryl 2.66-2.87
>Watermelon Tourmaline 2.82-3.32
>Phosphophyllite 3.1
>Euclase 3.1
>Neptunite 3.23
>Peridot 3.28-3.48
>Jade 3.30-3.38
>Hemimorphite 3.30-3.50
>Diamonds 3.5-3.53
>Sphene 3.52-3.54
>Benitoite 3.64-3.68
>Alexandrite 3.70-3.78
>Zircon 3.93-4.73
>Padparadscha 4
>Rutile 4.25
>Shinsha 8.1

Shinsha is definitely the most overweight, more importantly are you stronk enough to handle your waifus weight?

>You will never see this dumb smile again