Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

Time for jail

Other urls found in this thread:

playok.com/en/shogi/?pt=1).#108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe they cut out the part where Yaichi's teacher pissed out the window.

Same VA of Accelerator?

My wife Ai-chan is so cute.

Is this really how Japanese chess works?

I wish he was me

Wait, wasn't this about shogi? I'm confused now.

I know nothing about shogi other than it being similar to chess but this show seems pretty decent
I want Ginko to bully me

San-gatsu no Lion got my hopes up too high for another shogi anime.
Still sticking with this for the lolis though.

Can someone make a webm of this scene please

This series is officially recognized by the Japanese Shogi Association or Something, actually, so I think that means it's even more shogi than Sangatsu.

Sangatsu is recognized too.

There's no need to try forcing a rivalry then. Enjoy both the shogi and the lolis and be glad there are two shogi shows airing this season.

He and the loli are supposed to marry right?

Watching this after a season and some of 3-gatsu was a harsh adjustment.

Ai is my childwife

It's a real shame. Very good character moments from the scene.

There was barely any shogi on screen yet, so wait until the next episode.

What?

I don't know what he actually said but I'm pretty sure it wasn't chekkumeito.

Just finished volume 6 of the LN and 7 should come out in several days. Hopefully it gets scanned quickly.

It's 詰み tsumi aka checkmate in shogi.

This was the only scene in the episode that I din't like. Not only is it cliché as fuck, but the girl is 9 years old. I hope they never do something similiar again.

The girl being 9 years old is what makes the cliche acceptable

So cute. Boxing arc when?

Don't worry user, being gay is socially acceptable now.

Faggot.

And you're a huge fucking faggot.

I think that was the entire point of the scene.

>caring about sexualizing a 9 year old

lol, fuck off back to /reddit/

Thanks for all those (You)

Here's another one on the house, with a bonus loli smile.

yeah even ANN or other sites got mad because of this, fucking digusting

ANN love getting mad, it is their pastime.

That was surprisingly good and I want to fuck Ai in the butt.

Apparently the animation staff made a mistake in this scene.
At this moment in time, there should only be 3 wall scroll hanging in behind, the 4th one is added later after an event in the story which is quite important.

FAGGOT

Makes me furious everytime

I hope you wont mind being tracked by feds, pedo

>but the girl is 9 years old
Only makes it better.

most faggots are pedophiles though

I want to play japanese chess now.

Yes. But being faggots, they'd want shotas, not lolis. That's why a faggot pedo would dislike the scene

Yeah but typically you don't want to get caught with the JS in your house.

What do you normally want then?

The nine year old is a fucking sped. She already said earlier that they need to close the windows for the MC not being accused of pedophillia from his neighbors. Now she took a bath at the fucking self insert's apartment and hugs MC while naked in front of a visitor because comedy. Her inconsistency of characterization makes me really frustrated and of course Sup Forums would swallow this shit because lele loli xd. God I hate this board sometimes

>nude
>Tayne

Catch the JS in your house.

Good. Please get out then.

I hope you go to jail and get fucked in the ass

>wanted a nice shogi anime
>got fanservice loli harem shit

You don't even know how to play shogi

6 Chome-3-11 Fukushima
Fukushima-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 553-0003

>the writer can't come up with a better way to introduce the loli than having her break into his home (somehow) asking to be his pupil

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>You don't even know how to play shogi

I know how to play chess, go and mahjong. Shogi is basically japanese chess, hence why I'm interested.

LN mentions that his apartment was never locked because many players visited him often and played shogi.

That's the dumbest shit ever.

Should I learn shougi rules to watch the series? How different they are from the chess?

Whatever nerd.

That 9 year old can plan hundreds of moves in her head and you're having trouble accepting that she isn't actually trying to have her idol commit crimes with her? MC later on actually questions, correctly I might add, if all the incriminating double entendres she spits out of her mouth aren't in fact deliberate. Thinking about it now, Ai actually does a lot of manipulative things to steer him to that end.

>Should I learn shougi rules to watch the series? How different they are from the chess?

Slightly more complex and turn-arounds are more frequent because you can re-use captured pieces.

Wouldn't hurt but rules probably aren't enough. There are tons of strategies, openings and cultural references so you have to dig deeper. Though you can still enjoy it without knowing anything.
The biggest difference I'd say is that you can use the captured enemy pieces and place them anywhere on the board.

Who would guess.

Someone join

playok.com/en/shogi/?pt=1).#108

Blame the loli not the show.

If anime is to be believed, Japan never locks their doors.

I don't know how to play. :(

>hugs MC while naked in front of a visitor because comedy.
It's not because comedy it's to assert her dominance over the male and repel intruding rival females. You think this is a motherfucking game?

Me neither just wanna try it lol.

Out of context, this looks like the beginning of a loli-horror film.

>If anime is to be believed, Japan never locks their doors.

They do, it's just that they're more likely to leave their shit unlocked compared to most other countries, except someone else is usually at home when it's unlocked.

>tfw no 9 year old loli wife
JUST

>but the girl is 9 years old. I hope they never do something similiar again.
2/10, try harder next time

I only have an issue with the naked loli shit because it's not even remotely realistic or believable that she would do that shit. Makes it feel like some sadpanda shit.
At least build up to it.

Wait a second you mean anime is unrealistic? Holy shit I can't believe this

>recognized by the Japanese Shogi Association
Based shogi playing pedos

So you got something great. Good for you

>Wait a second you mean anime is unrealistic? Holy shit I can't believe this
If something is supposed to portray normal humans in a more realistic setting and the characters do some things entirely out of left field for no reason then yes it's attributed to poor writing.

>tumblr whales already dropping the show because of the naked loli scene
I'm glad the director filtered all the sjw from the very first episode. The threads will be comfier from now on.

And it is believable that at 9 years old she's a Shogi supergenius cornering a dude with the title of Ryuuou (the highest title for pro shogi players) 3 months after learning to play the game?

It's almost as if the author did it just because he felt like it because it's his series after all.
He seems to be a cool guy.

That's what you're talking issue with? Not the child prodigy?

>MC is Yuuma Uchida
>Ginko is NOT Maaya Uchida

Missed opportunity, Japan.

>normal humans in a realistic setting
Just because they aren't destroying buildings with punches and lasers, it doesn't mean it's going for full realism.
Need I mention the loli solving a super hard shogi problem in her head during class?

What was so unrealistic about that scene?
Lolis going around naked? Little kids do that shit all the time.
Taking a bath? Japanese people usually do that when overstaying

is there any good anime that teaches how to play shogi?

>that pic
Wew this is bold for an EP1. Picked up.

The LN seems to also be effective at filtering scum going by the snippets people have posted

I can't believe so many people are mad about the loli scene, is this even fucking Sup Forums.

You can learn basics watching Sangatsu no Lion.

>many
Just a few vocal minority.

Empty barrels makes more noise than full ones when rolling down the hill.

>It's almost as if the author did it just because he felt like it because it's his series after all.
He did it because he knows his target audience would like it. He then either assumed his target audience wouldn't care how the characters got to that point or he wasn't a good enough writer to build it up so he just did it.

>That's what you're talking issue with? Not the child prodigy?
There are tons of brilliant children. Someone in my school as a kid was better at math than his teachers and this continued all the way to university as far as I'm aware. I'm talking from first grade here.

>dragon ball threads and naruto shit not spammed to death
No old Sup Forums died when they decided to let those vermins run rampant.

LOLI IN MAH ANIME WTF

It's proof that the normalfag invasion is real. Good thing that this season gave Sup Forums a chance to fight back.

Or maybe he did it because he likes naked little girls, and his readers liked what he did.
But I'm sure you know better than the author himself about how a story should be written.