It's amazing that the people criticising Devilman Crybaby are basically two groups of people...

It's amazing that the people criticising Devilman Crybaby are basically two groups of people. The first are probably praising the new Berserk, which looks like hot CGI garbage. Yes, the animation style is stylized in Devilman, but I'd rather have that than Knights of Sidonia / 2016 Berserk mannequin bodies at 10 frames s second. The other half of the people that don't like it are actually even worse. They adore Ouran High School Host Club, Sgt. Frog, and Pop Team Epic... in other words, they're not actual anime fans. If you don't appreciate the original 1972 Devilman manga, then you can't appreciate what made hardcore anime great for early Adult Swim generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/5dpglp
strawpoll.me/14773709
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey it's another devilman thread

poal.me/5dpglp

go to bed my guy

I don't normally like skinny petite girls but I would risk jail time to demolish Miki

How do I vote for all options?

Is this repurposed pasta from some other board, or what?

You're not even trying to make sense

OP, you sound like the type of person who complains about "ironic weeaboos"

>WhocalledStudioDeen.jpg

Makes perfect sense user. Just poor tastes and low IQ??

forgot the group that hates it just because it's on netflix and normalfags know about it

Imagine how that smells

I read the manga years ago and it was shit

No joke, I was in the bathroom and let out a huge fart just when I saw this thread. I imagined it was Miki's fart and got a boner.

I'm not even a fucking weeb but I didn't think it was an absolute masterpiece like you faggots are pushing it as. I found it to be OK, just good. Fuck you OP, some people just have different opinions. DMCB was filled with plot holes and I found it to be style over substance. I loved the OST though and was entertained by it. But I just didn't find it amazing or great. Pull your head out of your ass, or in this case Miki's.

>I'm not even a fucking weeb
Fuck off.

Smells delish minus the fishy week of the month

strawpoll.me/14773709

Hmmm

You mean OP sounds like an ironic weaboo.

>the animation style is stylized in Devilman,
WILL YOU STOP.
There is no "stylized", stylized always mean shit quality.

You're wrong.

You're wrong, Here's why,
Hidamari Sketch
Panty and Stocking

Please don't compare Sidonia with Berserk 2016. Sidonia doesn't look that bad.

OP dislikes Ouran.

Most of the plot holes I hear people complaining about are just a failure to understand the plot, such as ryo's reason for erasing his memory being to analyze humanity from a subjective view untainted by his past hatred, or Miki not wanting to harm her friends after the death of the kid with the butterfly tattoo which was implied to be her fault during the initial transformation. I could also just tell you to read the manga, but if this confuses you I don't really think that you would gain anything from the classics.

It wasn't perfect, but I really enjoyed it overall. The pacing was unfortunately rushed, but it was also the most complete Devilman adaptation to date in terms of conveying the overall story. It was great to finally see that ending animated, even if not at the same scale of the manga. There were changes to the characters and additions I didn't expect, but didn't mind because they expanded on the characterization. I just wish they gave more attention to that expansion with Akira and Ryo too. The animation was about what I've come to expect of Yuasa, and had no qualms with it. I'd that over CG anyday. The music was the real winner and had a god tier OST. I'd give the series an 8/10

Yea, I have some of the same qualms with it, but thought it was very good. Somehow the really clean, simple style meshes well with the gore and sex.

impressively enough. they made fuckin satan too uncaring.

There should be an option for "I read the original manga and thought this adaptation was ok." I liked parts of it but thought other parts were lacking.