Raildex

NT20 when

What if Misaka is Full-tuning?

The mystery of Full Tuning will either never be solved or be solved at the same time the mystery of what Will is.

>yfw Full Tuning is actually an Aleister possibility that made itself a Misaka and died, leaving behind Will

No, I don't think it'll be that outlandish. I think Will is just Aleister controlling the Network, and Full Tuning may be how he got in to implant Will

What about the real Misaka?

That Mikoto Misaka is one hot piece of ass. I know from experience.

Touma is too good of a person for this rotten world.

She is kill, hence why the current Misaka is a grumpy girl instead of the bubbly girl we see in flashbacks and photo albums.

He's a selfish piece of shit, though. He's jacking his own dick just as much as people who do bad things to feel good are.

Being kept in a Kihara rape dungeon since she was a kid

Okay, the fuck is this Mikoto being FT meme, anyway? Did I miss something because of filtering too much shitposts or what?

What kind of subtitle would you give to the Index anime starting which Season 3?

Why are Misaka clones so much cuter than the original?

Some user posted a question about the craziest twist Kamachi could pull off various threads ago and I guess that one sticked out

They aren't? Either way, if you think they are you should know the answer already.

I would give Index Season 3 that cover OT 14-OT 22.
A Certain Magical Index III- God Right Seat as a subtitle.
If we get to NT I would give a title for:

NT 1-NT 4 or NT 1-NT 6 anime to be A Certain Magical Index New Testament- Gremlin as a subtitle.
NT 5-NT 10 or NT 7-10 anime to be A Certain Magical Index New Testament II- Othinus as a subtitle.
NT 11-NT 14 anime to be A Certain Magic Index New Testment III-Magic God Invasion as a subtitle.

NT15-NT19 anime A certain Magical Index New Testament IV- Fall of Academy City.

Aahn, that one was especially cute when "It" died.

None of the hesitation and awkwardness, yet is still socially inept due to age, which leads to cute moments.

They are superior to the original.

Clonefags just want a doll to repeatedly rape

You dont?

No.

Who wouldn't?

Well that’s good, more for me.

He killed billions of people.

I love Vento. I fucking love her!

Can't we ask Haimura already for casual vento?

>yfw have to waiting for spring festival for PV

It's the autism.

I'm unironically happy for you, user. Making such public statements with ease these days really deserves an applause. Also the fact you're willing to love such an ugly woman without a sign of doubt concerning your mental health means you really love her with all your heart, I mean look at her, I'll be barfing my insides out if were to glimpse into her awful face from a closer distance, man just by imagining the smell of her disgusting breath makes my mouth fill with stomach acids.
Well anyway, I hope you're happy together, guess this truly is TRUE LOVE.

『白き女王』を失い混乱する世界。最強の召喚士・城山恭介に暴走未踏級の魔の手が……!?
 宿敵・白き女王を『殺害』した恭介。だが、世界は依然として女王に支配され、混乱に陥っていた。
 今は亡き女王の幻影に怯えるようにトイドリーム社が扇動する『白銀資源戦争』。この戦争のプロパガンダ映画のメインフレーム『システムアトランティス』を破壊すべく、恭介とオリヴィアは豪華客船に侵入し、美し過ぎるF国君主シンセアリアと出会う。彼女のあまあまお義母さん?アタックと、母に負けじとあの手この手で誘惑するスク水少女の親子ダブルパンチにおののく恭介の背後に、彼をにーさまと呼ぶ、最大最悪の暴走未踏級がじわりじわりと迫り来る!

Looks like the Unexplored Class have gone crazy. Everything felt into chaos after Queen's loss.

That line is talking about the one who calls him Nii-sama, so just the Little Girl.

>『白き女王』を失い混乱する世界。最強の召喚士・城山恭介に暴走未踏級の魔の手が……!?
What about this one?

It should be referring to the little girl, at least there's no indication of a plural form. Of course we still know WQ's defeat fucked up the materials anyway.

Oh okay. Thanks.

Still laughing at the fact that the man managed to double his problems by creating another divinity that's specifically after his ass.

March novel?

Not up yet.

Don't know yet.

>Mahouka authors Doll Masters already concluding at 5th volume
Guess that one didn't sell.

Should've put incest.

>that scowl
It's your fault!

Don't give a shit about Bloodsign. I just want the March novel.

No one asked you nor cares what you think.

Which studio should adapt BS besides JC Staff?

ufotable, A1, or Sunrise.

Batoto is already fucked?

>It takes another 8 volumes to solve this shit kyousuke cause and end with WQ return, but even more powerful than the current newest Mitou shoukan class Kyousuke had created last volume, and It takes another 8 volumes to take down Nu-WQ.

DED

What?

Is my imagination or Kamachi MC are getting dumber and stupid as time goes by?

Unlikely. Reason why it took 8 volumes is because he also had to set up the foundations and have certain reveals.

Just your imagination. Kyousuke is completely intentional.

Yeah Yeah, Coron-chan

WHY WOULD YOU CREATE ANOTHER FUCKING DIVINE BEING JUST LIKE THAT?

Touma is quite a handsome lad, eh?

>9393
Accel is more handsome than him, Aiwass.

Yeah. Accel is ugly as sin.

>Toaru Majutsu no Index: Nu Testament
That's why It sucks.

They wear panties.
Their fingers tastes like gum when chewing.
That's it.

They are made for each other.

too late for that already

Pink

>Nu
Kill yourself

That doesn't make you defeat them easily Coronzon.

Shit brown

Go away, Kuroko.

Is Touma a lolicon if he ever chooses a girl billions of years younger than him?

That is not how it works.

>Aiwass and Coronzon are on this thread.

Why did people hate Kamisato?

even when bleeding out she's cute

Smile status: Absolutely not protected.

list some non saint and non magic god magicians that can beat mikoto. I'll start.

Any magicians ever who can trick Mikoto into entering magic trap like or similar to what Accel got on Hawaii since magic is about ceremony and preparation at all.

Would be interesting to find out if she could maintain her identity if she suddenly found out she's actually a clone and not the real one and how she'd feel about it. Though I do hope that it's not actually the case.

Can't wait see "what exactly is Misaka Mikoto?" similar to all those kamijous.

Wouldn't Heaven Canceller know if she was and tell her about it? That and the whole thing about clones aging faster should have been a giveaway.

Woe is me, I just wanted to be a normal high school boy with normal high school boy troubles "proceeds to down a kaiju bug with shit he found in a supermarket", can't you see how normal I am?

Seems like Blood Sign is getting more effort put into its covers than Index now.

Maybe next time you have a problem don't make a divine imouto to solve it because otherwise we'll have a whole goddamned pantheon of angry divine sisters who want into your pants by the end of the year.

This dumb motherfucker deserves every bit of suffering he gets

You take that back. NT19 cover is a goddamn masterpiece.

>otherwise we'll have a whole goddamned pantheon of angry divine sisters who want into your pants by the end of the year.
I am really not seeing the problem here.

>implying you wouldn't make a divine imouto if you could get away with it
Just, you know, don't forcibly shift her archetype into "THE ONE WHO AUTOWINS EVERY FIGHT AND IS THEREFORE DOOMED TO A ETERNITY OF COMBAT AND ALL THE MISERY THAT ENTAILS" because the Little Girl isn't inherently crazy like the White Queen and can't handle the burden without going bugfuck crazy.

It's not the Little Girl fault. White Queen purposely screwed her over by losing on purpose.

I ain't blaming the Little Girl, I'm blaming Kyousuke for being a dumb fuckwad.

The hell are you talking about? The girl was supposed to beat the queen and nothing more. She would lose normally to everything else. What's all this autowin nonsense?

March novel updates when

But he did everything right. It was the WQ screwing up his plans as usual.

By beating the Queen the Little Girl took over for the White Queen as the strongest for anyone who can summon her because the power scale isn't White Queen>everyone else anymore but Little Girl>White Queen>everyone else.

He didn't think of the consequences of making something that can actually beat the Queen.

>as usual
Exactly. At some point he has to start expecting this kind of shit will happen every time he tries to do something. "Doing everything right" in his case would be making an Aleister-tier plan that can't go wrong even if it goes wrong.

There is no March novel

Has the list actually been updated?

And how was he suppose to beat the White Queen otherwise?

Can't blame him though. The White Queen wouldn't even let herself win the Kyousuke-bowl in the first volume, so who could predict she would let the little sister win?

Misaki a pile of shit

Hindsight is 20/20. We know it's not that easy because we are the readers, end of story.

Aleister only fails like he is because he literally cursed himself, so of course he will plan accordingly.