Saekano

Anyone who read the LN version of Utaha's spin-off: Does she really lose against Mayu?

Don't mind me, just wanted to state that

Full stockings >> zettai ryouiki > whatever that abomination in the middle is

Carry on.

>showing more legs than both
>abomination

Megumi a best.

All socks are godly.

Girl on left: Typical whore
Girl on right: Slutty bitch
Girl on middle: A best

Sexiness is all about what you don't see

Utaha a shit. A SHIT

but some are more than others

It’s a manga, not a LN. And yes, she is losing against Mayu.

Megumi a shit.

Eriri a turd, a shit, a trash, a poop, a garbage

Eriri a motherfucking sexy

Pure shit

>I LOVE YOU

Wrong.

Garbage.

Pink Snail > your tastes.

Just like you.

I'm not Eriri so nope.

Reminder that Utaha is the biggest Eririfag.

I don’t believe you.

>people shitpost Utaha and Megumi
>nothing happens, nobody cares
>people shitpost Eriri
>hordes of autistic Eririfags getting their panties in a bunch and sperging out in defense of their bitch

Remind me again how aren't Eririshitters the worst fans?

Calm down Utahabro, it isn’t that deep, If it bothers you so much, why don’t you take your own advice and ignore the shiposting of Eririfags? See? You are not different from them. Eririfags and Utahafags are a mistake.

I like these regularly scheduled Utahafag vs Eririfag wars.

Eriri sure is best everything.

Are you implying that Eririfags defending their girl is shitposting? It's starting to make sense.

>Erishit
>best anything

Tomoya and Utaha disagrees.

Megumi is best girl for Tomoya and Utaha is just using her to write a new story about a loser, delusional Eriritard.

ITS NOT FAIR UTAHABROS SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN HEROINE WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

Utahafag pls go.

But that's true.

Nope. She clearly said that Eriri is a genius and she was actually envious of her. She even left the circle because she wanted to work with her again, Utaha put Tomoya aside for Eriri. Also Tomoya said that Eriri progressed a lot as an artist (he didn’t say anything about Utaha) and wants to walk the same path as her. Why are Utahabros like that?

>loser
Just like Utaha in her own spin off. How pathetic you need to be to lose in your own story? I would prefer the spin off to be axed instead of seeing the heroine lose in a manga that was supposed to make her the winner.

I don't think so. Utaha, Mayu and Megumi are superior.

>Utaha
>superior anything
Even Maruto dislikes Utaha and gives her the short end of the straw too many times

Mayu and Megumi? Yes. Utaha? No. The only positive thing about Utaha is her body. Which makes sense why many people like her alongside her sluty and obsessive personality.

Eriri is pretty my dudes

Tomoya was never close to Utaha and she knew she never stood a chance. They never got to know each other well, so what would Tomoya know about Utaha's progress if she had any?

Also, I wouldn't be so sure about Mayu winning. At least wait until it happens or you might end up getting a disgust.

Pretty shit alright.

>she never stood a chance.
Which makes her attempts of forcing herself on him way worse and creepy, and demonstrates more clearly how fucked up she actually is. People forget how she wanted to traumatize him in Vol 7, neither Megumi or Eriri wanted that for him. And even if they weren’t that close, Tomoya knows Utaha as a writer, she worked with her and is a fan of his work. The fact that her talent remained static (just like her character) speaks a lot of how a joke of a heroine she is. And Maruto loves foreshadowing, he used it a lot in WA2, Vol 10 is directly telling you how KM will end, even the title of the manga is very telling.

Only Megumi is comparable. And Mayu is literally Eriri+Megumi combined.

Unpopular opinions.

The only girls that Tomoya ever loved.

>implying that we care

>tfw never got to see this outfit

GS3 shows how Utaha is the least fucked up girl when it comes down to it. Maruto also never intended to give Utaha some life-changing development, she's fine the way she is.
There are more factors involved in the publishing of the KM manga. The editor, for example, wouldn't allow Utaha losing so easily.

No.

It's not an unpopular opinion. If it we're, Utaha wouldn't have been made a joke heroine while the other heroines kept getting screentime.

Even the author cares, which is why he kept making jokes about Eriri being the least popular heroine.

This is the best outfit.

Yes. You really overestimate the amount of screentime Eriri has. Most of the times she shares it with Utaha and most of the times her screentime with Tomoya is around the same as the amount of screentime Utaha gets with him.

Maybe I was a little harsh about her, of course tha Utaha has her moments but remaining as a static character isn’t positive at all. Characters are meant to be developed and the fact that Utaha not only stayed the same during the whole story but was also put in the background during a very long time isn’t favorable for her and shows how the author didn’t care in expand her character in the main story. Even her closure was terrible for her, specially when she tried to convince herself that Tomoya loved her in some way, even though she know it’s not true, she was even happy to make Tomoya cry. I used to like her in KM but Mayu was progressively getting more prominent and became more atractive for me because we see an actual change of character as he falls in love with Tomoya. And at the end, the editor leaves Utaha because he wanted to be her equal, pretty much the same thing that happened with Eriri in Saekano.

Eriri literally has the most screentime in S2.

That’s the anime staff tho. Maruto clearly put Eriri and Megumi in the front or Eriri and Utaha as equals.

Who cares about S2? I'm talking about the LN. You're wrong either way.

Back to Sup Forums with you

Eriri was the heroine with most screen time and she isn’t limited to Tomoya’s character. Eriri has well established relationships with other members of the cast. Her growing friendship with Megumi, her love-hate relationship with Utaha and the mentor/sempai of Izumi.

Maruto as well. For example, Volume 5 afterword:
>It appears that playing the central role in this super-important sixth volume will be that girl who made her spectacular debut on the cover of Volume 1 – that mediocre papier-mâché heroine who everybody has been lukewarm about – Sawamura Spencer Eriri.

Eriri still has more screentime in the LN. Look at Part 2 and her conflict with Megumi and how Utaha is totally absent for V11.

Yet she has more screen time, development and way more importance than Utaha.

Utaha also got screentime with Machida, Michiru and Akane. I like how you ignore this.

And no, she wasn't even close to having the most screentime. For example, she never got an entire volume dedicated to herself like Megumi did in vol 11 and like I said, she shares most of her important roles with Utaha.

Utaha isn't a static character. She learns to appreciate her friendships with Eriri and Michiru.

Yes.

Utaha had volume 10 which wasn't 80% rehashed scenes told in the form of Tomoya's VN writing.

A shit.

Instead it was a rehash of Koisuru Metronome. The only good parts were Megumi's scenes.

YOU a shit.

Utaha wasn't posted.

Cute, sexy, and lovely all in one.

But I'm not Eriri thus I can't be a shit.

Exactly. Utaha is a goddess and only one of the two reasons Saekano was successful.

Machida is a literal who and Michiru the least relevant heroine of all. And Eriri also has development with Akane, even more than Utaha given how Eriri was her original target and Utaha only follows Eriri’s choice of leaving the circle.
Why do you bring Megumi to this? Of course she is superior to Eriri, I guess that you couldn’t use Utaha as an argument anymore.
>she shares most of her important roles with Utaha.
Nope. Eriri confronting Tomoya about their childhood and the whole drama about it was just between them. The decision of leave the circle was something done and offered only to Eriri, Utaha was just there and decided to join her. Utaha has nothing to do with the growing relationship between Megumi and Eriri neither with their reconciliation on Vol 12. Eriri’s resolution in GS3 was all alone by herself and her closure in Vol 13 has no Utaha in it either.

The vast majority of Saekano's success is due to Megumi and Utaha only contributed as much as Eriri at best. Eriri gave opportunities for other characters to grow.

Utaha contributed way more than Eriri. Her merchandise sells more, she's more popular in the polls, she has more fanarts, KM is also still being published and is the only part of the franchise that's not ended or axed.

This will trigger some people.

Eriri had a much bigger role in the main series and provided someone for Megumi to bounce off of and contrast with. A series with just Utaha and Megumi would be boring because from the start the two hated each other's guts.

Utaha has had more interactions with Akane since the moment she contacted her. Eriri may have the most dramatic scenes but they were only after she reacted to the circumstances and actions of other characters. She never did anything on her own like the passive character she is. This alone also goes to show how she wasn't a protagonist in any sense of the word.

>Why do you bring Megumi to this?
Because you said
>Eriri was the heroine with most screen time
At least try to follow the argument chain.

Just like Eriri had her childhood drama, Utaha had her own backstory with him, but too bad for her Maruto established it as stalled and impossible to advance since the start.

The decision to leave the circle was something that Utaha enabled to begin with. Eriri's resolution in GS3 was also enabled by Utaha. Eriri without Utaha would have stayed in her comfort zone with Tomoya all the way from volume 7 till the end.

Even though it’s true. Monetary speaking Utaha is the inevitable winner here.

>>Most popular heroine with swimsuit from Fujimi Fantasia Bunko at Fantasia Festival 2017
>1) Megumi Katou (Saekano)
>2) Lina Inverse (Slayers)
>3) Rumia Tingel (Rokuaka)
>4) Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>5) Sistine Fibel (Rokuaka)
>6) Sawamura Eriri Spencer (Saekano)
>7) Tendou Karen (Gamers!)
>8) Inverse Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>9) Rias Gremory (HS DxD)
>10) Sento Izusu (Amaburi)
>11) Ousuki Mamako (Okaa-san)
>12) Chidori Kaname (FMP!)
>13) Sakurano Kurimu (Seitokai no Ichizon)
>14) Ferris Eris (DaiDen)
>15) Himejima Akeno (HS DxD)
Reminder. Utaha is no longer second most popular. Eriri is now.

i guess it is because eriri apologized for once.

) Lina Inverse (Slayers)
And this is how you tell who's actually the most popular one.

Nope, Eriri plays a less direct but still very important role. She's a contrast to Megumi that helps make her appeal more clear. Utaha can't act as a rival like that, and Utaha would lose a lot of her appeal if she didn't have an Eriri to compliment her.

Except that Eriri is the main source of conflict and pretty much almost all the major drama happens in the story. The fact that she needed other characters to grow isn’t something bad given how Megumi’s grow as a main heroine is strongly tied with Tomoya and her interactions with other characters, including her best friend Eriri, sometimes that’s how narrative works. Eriri leaving the circle was still a choice made by herself and proposed only to her alone and was something foreshadowed in the early volumes when Iori proposed solely to Eriri, same with her conclusion, Utaha may helped but it’s still about Eriri and it’s her the one who comes to a conclusion of giving up, and Eriri’s interactions with Akane are still more significant and relevant than Utaha’s.

About the screen time, I meant only Saekano flat. Sorry that I didn’t express that well, Megumi is obviously the most dominant in the novels.

Wow, you Eririfags have no self-respect to keep posting that debunked poll to spread lies.

Utaha wasn’t an option in that poll, still hat shows how irrelevant she is.

>hat
I meant that.

Japan's taste has improved. Not bad.

Your trash heroines are only riding the Megumi train anyway.

This.
Megumi > Eriri > dogshit > Utaha

r-rude!

>Except that Eriri is the main source of conflict and pretty much almost all the major drama happens in the story.
That makes her a plot device. Megumi is different since she starts a lot of plot threads on her own and is pretty much the catalyst of the events of the story. Development is always tied to another character in this series, but Eriri is always passively affected by the others and not the other way around.

No, it's about Eriri and Utaha. Eriri needed Utaha to babysit her to do something the whole time. She can't be and she can't act, make the choice without Utaha backing her up. Vol 10 had the most Utaha interactions with Akane and they were the basis for the conflict of the volume, so they were more significant than Eriri simply progressing because she enjoys being abused by Akane.

Megumi > Mayu > Michiru > dogshit > the rest

I don't actually like Michiru that much, but hot damn she's a 10/10 fapbait.

Eriri >= Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Reminder that Mayu is the Megumi of Koisuru Metronome, down to similar placement on the manga cover.

Why did Maruto want to start writing a manga for Utaha if he was going to turn it into the same thing as the main story?

KM is a story where Utaha is the main heroine. That doesn't mean she wins. Utaha is simply fundamentally incompatible with Tomoya.