Classroom of the Elite

Some information coming out on Comic Alive.

I don't understand why they have to blur this though. They already released the previews.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/950653372587216896
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/950653622299320321
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/950653873764548610
youtube.com/watch?v=qkHY61LKVrQ
strawpoll.com/82prwk18
pastebin.com/KQicRsMi)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OTP

Kei is on the cover of the soundtrack of the anime guys

Winning girl is at it again.

Character diagram

This.

This is for an article right?

Satou Maya is pretty smug huh. Sakayanagi Arisu is not amused.

reminder that we're getting
- an event in 5 days (14th) with VAs of 50%, Horikita, Kushida, Karuizawa, Ichinose, Sakura and Chabashira, pic related
- preview of first 40 chapters of vol 7.5 and table of contents on 17th
- full vol 7.5 on 25th

What a way to start the new year

Perfect. But Hirata should have an arrow pointing towards 50%. Not a yaoifag but its fucking obvious.

I wanted to say sakayanagi's always amused. But actually she's always bored, no? Why the hell is she so smug then

damage control is real

from official twitter:
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/950653372587216896
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/950653622299320321
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/950653873764548610
Google translate tells me they are againt promoting the previous issue of Monthly Comic Alive where that Kei art was an included bonus

>"P-Please buy our shit Youkuso fans"
>"Look we even got Kei there...."

Thanks user.

Fine I concur!
>Go buy their shits

the fact that they put so much emphasis in merchandising on kei now gives me hope for season 2. Because how could they redeem themselves and give kei to the audience with anything but a second season where she'd get to shine? An OVA? The hell does that do for kei? Neither does remaking S1 or putting out an OVA with remastered scenes -- barring ep 7 there weren't supposed to be any extra kei scenes anyway and they can't fix ep with kei anymore.

They are being so pathethic after realise the big mistake that they did that is being fucking funny now. They are practically begging to the people that reads the LN to buy their shit.

Not 40 chapters but 40 pages.

You mean first 40 pages of Volume 7.5? By the way, how's nips? Did they say anything?

yeah, 40 pages not chapters, my bad

yeah Keifags are pathetic

I didnt watch this past the first few episodes. Really liked the chemistry between black hair and MC, but is it true she get more marginalized in favor of a more harem-y route?

yeah Horikitafags have ruined the anime adaption.

no. neither does she get marginalized nor is there a harem-y route. there isn't even romance in this anime, barring some attraction from a side character towards mc.
don't know what you heard, but the black hair gets more prominence in anime than her original role in LN and two other girls get somewhat marginalized on account of that

i lack context. what happened?

Kill yourself.

director is horikitafag

ep7 of the anime had horikita do the part in a scene which is originally karuizawa's in the LN. It's a scene taken from vol 4.5 and put into a filler fan service episode after vol 2 storyline finished and before vol 3 storyline started in the anime. so, a both completely unnecessary scene and one heroine was given the role of another, and it's quite an important scene for karuizawa in the LN.
Nips were already mad before that on account of director having horikita steal an ichinose scene, so after ep7 they actively started boycotting the anime, namely BD sales, which are therefore shit. Now (after BD sales flopped and in aftermath of vol 7 karuizawa's popularity skyrocketed) the studio is doing damage control by promoting karuizawa wherever the fuck they can. There was a small event in December youtube.com/watch?v=qkHY61LKVrQ where every damn piece of merchandise they promoted was karuizawa related

>Blocks Sakura's path

>You're too late, Hasebe Haruka.

>There's only one girl who's going to be getting the 50% and it's neither of you.

Kei doesn't like 50% wtf man

>Is this your girl? Come to the rooftop and let's settle this once and for all.

Pff, Sure.

>every damn piece of merchandise they promoted was karuizawa related
no it wasn't. there were a few of them and kushida va got surprised there were so many of them for a side character that's all. she's not an LN fag so she doesn't know

For your reference.
Number of trial reading pages so far.

vol 7: 38 pages
vol 6: 36 pages
vol 5: 48 pages
vol 4.5: 26 pages
vol 4: 48 pages
vol 3: 52 pages
vol 2: 28 pages
vol 1: 48 pages

Average 40.5 pages.
This is the reason I said that the trial reading of vol 7.5 is about 40 pages.
About 40 pages is a forecast from past average.

>Fight me slut bet I kick the shit out of you and take your man

I thought Airi and Haruka are best friends. They would NEVER do something like this to each other. Not for anything. Their friendship will shine brightly until the very last volume.

>Blocks Hasebe and Sakura.

>Blocks each other
Now that's more like it. And while all these sluts are busy blocking each other, a true best girl emerges as the victor.

Mean while Horikita would rather chase Sudo dick instead

Haruka is pulling a 50% and will emotionally destroy Sakura later

I am guessing 35 pages.

>All these happened while Kouenji sips tea, watching them from distant
UTSUKUSHI!

DAISUKI SUDO-KUN

50% uses his head, not his penis.

>50% uses his head, not his penis.
Then there was no reason for him to go and save Kei on that rooftop. Logic dictates that he leave her to suffer while he remains safe. She didn't give up his name in the end. So he should've just backed away and let her take the fall for him. That's the smart decision. If he used his brains that's what he would do. But he saved her, that's an emotional decision. He was 100% using his dick when he saved Kei.

Classroom of the Elite best girl
strawpoll.com/82prwk18

Well he did made a promise to her after all.

I think you're forgetting that his main purpose on the rooftop here was to btfo Ryuuen. Saving Kei was only secondary to him there.

Kei a miracle.

I've reread Ibuki vol 7 SS (pastebin.com/KQicRsMi) and the whole SS is basically foreshadowing that Ibuki will become the next class C leader.
Ibuki was invited to discuss their class's future, in fact Ishizaki asks her what will happen to their class in the next term. Then Shiina comes and also starts the talk about C class future. When Ibuki tries to leave, Albert stops her like telling her that the point of the conversation is yet to come -- and the convo moves on to ryuuen and what their class should do next. Ishizaki, Albert and Shiina all intend to work for class C and they're all trying to recruit Ibuki here (maybe not as a leader just yet, but they see her worth).
She keeps excluding herself from doing anything with Ishizaki and others, but analyses in her internal monologue what C class lacks (unity) and sees errors in Hiyori's ideas right away. In fact, she's contrasted here to Hiyori in that Hiyori is idealistic, not seeing the real problems or real solutions to them whereas Ibuki is a hard realist and properly observant, as a leader should be. Conversely, Hiyori wants to help the class whereas Ibuki keeps repeating she doesn't want to get involved with people. And yet, even before she was invited by Ishizaki she was thinking of her class. Both before and after the meeting she was angry at herself that her incompetence brought class C to shit.
There's also the fact that Hiyori's acting OOC here, e.g. asking Ibuki to go to movies with her (i.e. go discuss shit about the class again) and approaching them of her own volition. She wouldn't do that without good cause nor just to hang out wit them, she's nervous next to people. Helping her class out tho, it's a different thing.
(1/2)

(2/2)
Then there's these telling quotes:
>In retrospect, no matter if it was Ishizaki or Albert who invited me to drink tea, or Shiina after seeing the group composition, the first member they talked to was always me.
and
>I thought today was an extremely boring day and at the same time it was a no way out day.
>But, in reality, the “real no way out day” would come just a bit later.
those first and last line foreshadow she'll be "botered" more in the future, i.e. get more responsibility and that she later realized people have been depending on her.

Also, looking at it in meta, what is Ibuki's role in the future and what has she been built up for? She was only really important in vol 3 but kept appearing in vol 4.5 (one whole SS where she solidifies her false idea of 50%), vol 5 (horikita rivalry grows stronger) and vol 7 (does dirt for ryuuen and has her image of 50% broken).
She's alreaddy had some development, but her current status just has to get more of it -- her rivalry with horikita and her hatred of 50% (she literally says she hates him in vol 7 SS) can't stay unresolved
This SS says her role in which she'll get that developmemt is as class C (soon to be D) leader.

Karuizawa > Sakayanagi = Ichinose > Hiyori > Hasebe=Sakura > Kushida = Ibuki > Amulet-chan > Horikita

Who the fuck even puts amulet-chan in a list but doesn't put chabashira and hoshinomiya?

Probably the best list I've ever seen posted here I would just add Satou after Hasebe/Sakura

She'll be a worse leader than Ryuuen. Class C(D) is fucking done.

>Not putting Amulet-chan in a list
Found the plebian. Amulet-chan is only that low because she's not as developed yet. I suspect she'll only rise higher and higher once the StuCo arc rolls around while Ichinose plummets once she gets the Nagumo dicking all the while Kei maintains her throne because she's just that fucking miraculous.

How is Ibuki higher than Amulet-chan? Ibuki is tsun-trash. Kushida should rank the lowest on the other hand.
>Karuizawa Kei > Sakura Airi > Ecchinose Hoenami > Sakayanagi Alice > Shiina Hiyori/Satou Maya/Hasebe Haruka > Amulet-chan > Chabashira Sae > Hoshinomiya Chie > Horikita Suzune > Kushida Kikyo > Ibuki Mio

I always find it hilarious that the supposed two 'main' heroines Horikita and Kushida, in most lists I've seen in these threads, always rank on the lower end. It takes a special LN to take the two 'main' heroines it advertised in its first volume and turn them into almost literal whos by the seventh volume while taking a mob character and turning her into a miracle. God bless you Kinugasa and I can't fucking wait for 7.5

Move Kei at the bottom and I'll agree.

>Kinogasa

>implying ryuuen was a bad leader
she certainly won't be as good as him, that I agree. But C(D) class will improve since whoever takes over they will work together like normal. might not be as effective but I think it's better for them overall

>Amulet-chan is only that low because she's not as developed yet
Why not put fucking Onodera and Inogashira in the list while you're at it

I just hope whatever the number of pages that'll be used for the trial reading, it focuses on 50% or Kawaiizawa or both. It'll be a good taste of what's to come and might even cause preorders in Nipland to skyrocket based on what the interactions are. Plus it'll be a nice treat for us to read some 50%/Kawaiizawa moments before the actual volume comes out.

If 50% were to compile a thighs list of his own, how would it go?
Karuizawa = Ichinose > Amulet-chan >> Kushida > Sakura > Horikita > ??
I remember him explicitly taking note of Ichinose's (plump, couldn't take eyes of them), Karuizawa's (innhuman softness) and Amulet-chan's (her exposed thighs seemed cold) thighs

the Japanese have always buy LN
before
and they continue to buy even more
Besides, the animation has them to buy more
stop believing that the Japanese buy for Kei
it's official the keifags are completely crazy

About that. Do we get the first X pages or can it be from any part of book, maybe more than one chapter. If it's from the beginning, I doubt it'll be about 50 and kei, that's gotta be the middle or (and) the end of the book

Usually it's from the beginning. For Youkoso all the trial readings have been from the beginning. Mostly few pages of the first chapter. But as far as LNs go I believe there have been exceptions where we get select parts instead of the beginning. But going from the pattern for this LN, I'd wager we'll get a few pages from the beginning. So yeah, I doubt it'll be 50%/Kei focused but giving us a hint of what's to come wouldn't be bad, to incentivize people into preordering too since you know, best girl Kei will be shining in it.

You either misunderstood or are misinterpreting my words on purpose. I'm saying the studio is trying to cash in on kei now, which is obvious from the new merchandise. And if they intend to continue with that with an anime, the most obvious next thing to be would be S2 and not OVAs

Posting cutest, fluffiest endgame couple.

Don’t answer to him, he’s a recurrent Horibro.

Hard to rank for this one since most of the girls have thunder thighs, but he only tasted Karuizawa's thighs so far. He loves it. Ichinose's mesmerized him too.

Hi ESL-kun

>Nips were already mad before that on account of director having horikita steal an ichinose scene, so after ep7 they actively started boycotting the anime, namely BD sales, which are therefore shit. Now (after BD sales flopped and in aftermath of vol 7 karuizawa's popularity skyrocketed) the studio is doing damage con

do not listen to keifags
they tell shit
Nip are not angry they civilized people who respect the work of the author
Nip do not boycotting
- the LN sells very well
-the anime was successful
-the BD has just started the results its not so bad
-manga good

bad information that is created by vicious keifags

>No Whorikita

HAHAHAHAHA

Satou likes him?

TL when?

Posting best girl putting lesser sluts in their places.

That's enough Grey Hat, don't make me sad please.

>ESL-kun believes 1k BD sales means anime was very successful.
Kek.

soon. part 5 of chapter 5 is the longest part in vol 4.5. longer than part 6 of chapter 1 and longer than remainder of chapter 5 after part 5 is done.

My bad, i was asking for TL but for the Image Thanks though

sure, but e.g. for kushida he commented on her face, ass and tits, for horikita on her face and tits, for sakura I think it was overall body and also that she was cute. For none of the three did the thigh madman comment on the thighs specifically. afaik

that's gayer than hirata. posting true endgame couple

Nah, my bad. I should learn to read. Have a ichinose

>that Ichinose for ants

Don't rush, take things slow. But know that I miss you, TL user.

Where is the S2 Hirata->50%?

I want to bend Honami over a desk and fuck her from behind so bad.

Fuck Nagumo for getting inside her first.

we all miss him user

Do you think Nagumo could even seduce her? Ichinose seems really naive to things like sex or love. She might just brush him off as a caring senpai. I don't think Nagumo is capable of seducing Ichinose even if he is a super playboy since she just seems too fucking pure.

her naivety and innocence are precisely what nagumo will use to his advantage. She'll just walk into this experienced playboy's (one that she admires) hands without knowing what happened.

Her character archtype is definitely the one to go down there. With iffy backgrounds and unknown ways to obtain that much points, well you know the drill. Even if Nagumo forced himself in, 50% most probably going to let that happen. He can use it for more blackmailing and, to use both Nagumo and Ichinose for his next keikaku. Remember, Ichinose is not (yet) in his immediate plan and those two are on the opposing side. The sex flag is very strong in her. Next is Kushida.

Why do you guys keep on making Emilia mad in AS.

At least he's not here yet.

>posting at AS