When will the age of the gyaru end and the age of the OL begin...

When will the age of the gyaru end and the age of the OL begin? There's enough manga to base anime on for that age to commence.

I've been waiting for the age of cakes since I started browsing Sup Forums

I want to become 2D so I can marry an OL and comfort her after a stressful day at the office!

>so many years have passed waiting for the cake age that I'm older than some cakes myself
>liking cakes shouldn't really count as a fetish anymore since that's just liking women in my age bracket
When did things go so wrong?

The appeal is being the younger one, even if only by a handful of years. Then there's also the fact that you can adopt a traditionally feminine role within the family unit, which appeals to quite a few young men who feel pressured into adopting a masculine role they don't feel they can live up to.

Does OL stand for Old Lady or Office Lady?

Office Lady, newfriend.

Thanks man

Actually it's both.

Cute!

I think they can co-exist. Gyarus are for salarymen anf OLs are for highschool boys anyways.

What if I want a gyaru OL?

You wouldn't card her and enjoy her amused giggle.

Gyaru are just girls that dress in western sensibilities anyways.

Agressively being courted by a dominant office lady is my fetish.

What's the ideal size of an OL harem?

Any harem with more than five girls is way too bloated. I'd say three girls is ideal. It allows for three widely different personality types and looks, but still keeps the harem streamlined enough to explore these characters and their interactions with eachother/the MC in detail. Depth over width.

both

One Kaeda in kimono pls

booru site:
takagaki_kaede japanese_clothes

Harems are old hat, only one on one intimate yet broken relationships for me thanks

Which is not surprisingly the only kind of context within which a keiki can win. Even Yakumo-san's "rival" is a joke character that Shuuhei doesn't even want to see naked.

What should be done about the menace of assertive women in anime and manga?

It doesn't really feel like he was in the feminine role there. She was still the one doted on and was generally submissive. He still works at home too.

>Cake alone
>Has good qualities
Less realistic than 600 old lolis, jesus christ. Have some fucking taste

OLs are for _______.

everything

It doesn't have to be cakes, but I wanna see more college girls.

Fine taste detected.

Are there any manga/animes about cute OL or just cute older ladies doing cute things? All I can think of is Nomi Joshi

Do you know moon?

>animes
Baka.

Trying to learn moon and sorry on the plural. Only got 4 hours of sleep.

>short hair cakes
Why?

Because long hair is trash.

Those are fighting words. Anything shorter than shoulder length is trash.

Sorry, but we entered another year of gyarus with Citrus, they're here to stay.

I want to _____ morimori

smell

Easier to care for when you're busy.