Clean Freak Aoyama - Kun Final

Final chapter of the Manga is out and the Aoyamabowl winner is....

mangaup.net/keppeki-danshi-aoyama-kun-chapter-107/

As if there were any doubts. Basketball girl was great but she was never in the run anyway.
Sad to see it ending though.

So who won in the end? It's a bit confusing and can't read nip

He loves Moka after all.

Oh that's nice. Childhood and best girl winning is rare nowadays.

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

He can touch her now
I liked tall girl more though

That's nice.

I never liked Odagiri so I'm glad she lost even after trying

So what happened to this guy? Did he became the ultimate wingman? For a moment i thought Moka was telling Aoyama she was going to marry the other guy.

He's on the last panel of manga

Poor guy, but he looks happy so it's ok i guess. I'm still surprised the author had the guts to make him lose after trying so hard

Can't believe she stayed a Cake. What the fuck is wrong with her

Pretty nice ending but does anyone know what those numbers mean?

Well, it says 11, so something related to football for sure

This was divulged in the previous thread, and I'm still angry. Moka's nice and all, but clearly inferior to best girl.

Don't post shitty gifs, faggot.

Times like these is when i would like to know Japanese.

>Moka's nice and all, but clearly inferior to best girl.
At least Odagiri found someone. And Aoyama is too autistic for her anyway.

I suppose.

This is the perfect ending. I wanted a timeskip and the author delievered. Would have been nice to see a preggo Moka or her married to Aoyama though, but you can see she has a ring in her left hand which means they are engaged so that's good enough.

She thinks he can still touch her for only 11 seconds, but he can actually touch her for 12 seconds now.

Thanks user. No idea how they'll have sex in the wedding night like that.

>Basketball girl was great but she was never in the run anyway.
She actually tried to kiss Aoyama and they did had some development in the Manga

She is a slut for trying to force herself on Aoyama and take away his purity instead of letting him develop on his own terms.

He did try to touch her without her consent tho

BEST GIRL WINS and cake stays a cake

Aoyama is a lucky man

Is a bit sad how Aoyama was the only one to become a Profesional in soccer while everyone else continued with their lives. Even Zaizen who seemed to like Soccer became the head of his father's company and stop playing. A realistic ending but still a bit sad

Anyone knows how much time passed in the time skip? Some of the characters are already married and with kids

Best ending ever. I especially like how the author showed every side character

Pic related will forever be the best meme to come out of these threads

Best boy