github.com/inorichi/tachiyomi/pull/1156
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiro

Diaz

>he hasn't been using kissmanga ever since batoto started deleting shit

Yes.

DC++

yotsuba.to

The cartel, of course. Everything's going according to their plan.

>reading old scans

Nothing, the dark age of manga is coming.

So what are his other most recent accomplishments?
>killed goddess's hdd
>killed anidb hosting
>killed amazon strike
>killed r/*/dio admin (can't advertise streamers on a christian imageboard!)

Sup Forums is on the case as far as I know

Sup Forums here, can confirm. I've personally made 18 logos before polls about possible title and domain name even started.

And I have already accused the project of being a bot-net about 22 times. Doing my part.

"""case"""

Cartel or nothing, I don't think there's any valid replacement from existing sites.

>tfw was thinking about uploading the only thing I've ever scanlated to batoto a few days ago

As long as they're not using a meme language like Go, everything should go fine, right?

Killed that horriblesubs guy.

were using ruby

Forced DoujinStyle to move to Discord.

me

How do I migrate my tachiyomi library to kissmanga? I already updated to the latest dev version from fdroid and it doesn't seem it has this feature.

Got Jew Jew Abrams to make the live action remake of Your Name.
Got Neo Yokio greenlit.
Got Nobuhiro Watsuki arrested and Rurouni Kenshin Hokkaido Arc on indefinite hiatus.
Got One Punch Man season 2 to be adapted by JC Staff instead of Madhouse.
Got EVA 4.0 delayed.

poal.me/e9bqfc

Reminder to vote for yotsuba.to or else you're a faggot.

>tama.mo leading in 30%
I'm okay with this.

This is gonna be like nyaa. Sup Forums starting first, but fucking up somehow along the run and everyone moving on to the cartel site.

I could probably make a replacement if there was money in it. I own a software/web dev business

si could have been an absolute pile of trash and the 12 year olds from the HS site would have gone there, it was over before it started.

The crypto billionaires at /biz/

Never found a reason to use anything other than kissmanga

Why Daiz keep doing this to me?

We will end up on mangafox with shit quality releases, mark my words. They are already gathering series.

> So sorry, that one's taken.

>killed amazon strike
He isn't all bad I guess

>Not duwa.ng

Fucking plebs, all of you.

Is Amazon still going to host anime or are they done with it all

Niggerstream

This shit made android mangareaders unusable.

Batoto's and Android's performance have nothing to do with each other.

I guess this is one way to clear a backlog. I'll just pretend I never bookmarked these series.

how about making Madokama the new batoto?

that's The Cartel.

>sexylo.li being that low
>when the name itself would be a normalfag filter
Sup Forums is finished.

>normalfag filter
more like NSA magnet

github.com/inorichi/tachiyomi/pull/1156

thank god, now you normalfag niggers will fuck off

Should've used notepad like the pros

>tonnu.ra
What kind of sick joke is that?

>We're working on a more advanced alternative so I'd recommend you all to wait a bit more.
What a legend

Thanks for the laughs.

pantsu has manga.sh
so that's going to look pretty good

>pantsu
>when they're talking about compressing images in the irc right now
You're not following the irc at all, huh?
The keikaku (there's none) went like that: replacement of batoto -> clone for Sup Forums -> replacement of batoto using memeipfs + botnet addon to seed shit whenever your browser is opened -> also compress images so the bw cost will be lesser.

getting so hard to get free stuff now a days

I've only ever used batato as a backup on the rare occasion I couldn't find something on madokami or when they're down for maintenance like now.

>Let's use a glorified FTP where you have to jump through hoops on irc to get access to!
How about no.

>gohanblan.co
Fucking dbs niggers and their spic memes

ayy lmao go read your compressed garbage on kissmanga

>jump through hoops on irc
it only took me 10 minutes to get an account because I'm not a fucking retard
>glorified ftp
so you'd rather have a shitty site that hosts compressed images with ads and watermarks or a shitty forum with compressed images, no scans with official translations, and a small selection where shit is constantly taken down.
A glorified ftp is pretty much ideal.

>Spain
HUEHUEHUE

Having to bother with irc is a fucking hassle.
And no, I'd rather have a site that doesn't host compressed shit, kind of like what batoto did.

>10 minutes
It literally takes 1 minute.

Glad to see the registration process is working

If we don't like what they're doing, we just don't need to use it.

Don't we have the goddess to keep everyone out?

>go to the irc channel every once in while to check out things
>there's always a nigger asking to be spoonfed
i seriously overestimated people

I'm quite aware how to register with ns then having to go through whatever bot they have active at the time. Installing a proper client for shit I used back on dial-up is a hassle.

It's no longer an extra $5 (or whatever the actual number was) per month on top of Prime.

>killded amazon strike
Got EVA 4.0 delayed

I thought the joke was to only ascribe him negative accomplishments.

>| You can't register for now, don't bother trying |
Sure is a worthy successor.

MangaRock, the only patrician choice with a superb Android App.

Everything that I read is there, so I never had the need to go to Batoto.

Fuck off.

>Can't follow manga to avoid all the shit you don't give a fuck about.
How about you fuck off and choke on a dick

Amazon still has all their anime from anime strike plus the few older shows they picked up pre-anime strike, just don't gotta pay extra. New shows are being added too, like kokkoku.

>manga rock
>patrician
>not downloading high quality scans from the cartel and reading them on your tablet with perfect viewer
I bet you're reading attack on titan on your phone with a 5 inch screen aren't you kiddo

Me

You can't fucking trust Sup Forums, the niggers are trying to be cheap and compressing images instead of leaving them as-is like Batoto did. At that point they're no better than the other readers so why even bother.

there's a difference between 'being cheap' and 'trying to make a sustainable business model' you know

No, they're definitely trying to chimp out of paying, just read the irc. They're also still trying to pus hthe ipsf meme and now even want to push webp meme.

Do it right, or don't do it.

exhentai compresses images for the online viewer. I see no problem with this as long as the original is available for download

Doujinshi scanlators != manga scanlators. They care about completely different things.

What are they compressing them for? To save up on storage on or on bandwidth? I assume they keep the originals but use scaled down versions for mobile/lower resolution users right?

I have almost 10 years of experience in IT industry, last 2 years in modern web-dev. I could maybe helpout if there's any need.

I am a scanlator of both manga and doujin. I don't mind that exhentai does it for doujin I upload because the original is available for download. I wouldn't mind if a manga site did the same. Whatever site replaces batoto needs to be sustainable. If images in the online reader must be compressed for the sake of bandwidth costs, then so be it.

Bandwidth.

#manga-dev
rizon

Sup Forums is working on it here iirc

We'll check it out, cheers.

>To save up on storage on or on bandwidth?
Bandwidth, storage is a non-issue and is cheap.
>I assume they keep the originals but use scaled down versions for mobile/lower resolution users right?
No, they want to have everyone use the compressed version and put a Download original link like sadpanda, but as I said scanlators won't be on board if you aren't doing the same shit batoto did which is to show the untouched files from the get-go. The community isn't the same as the sad panda one, they're like day and night.

Then just put it on kissmanga.

They will keep the originals as DL option but scale them down.
Sup Forums is spastic since they never actually download shit so they think they're getting canned.

Got an alternative reader for ios?

Then what's the fucking point of replacing batoto? There's already other sites that do that, mainly kissmanga. Just bug the dev to allow others to upload to it and be done with it.

Sounds reasonable to me, though that would depend on what size they are scaling it down to. Crisis is always a good time to make changes. It might work if it's necessary.

The working is always better than non-existent.

If they riginals will be available for download it doens't seem like that much of an issues to me, though I understand why translators/scanlators might be picky about this.

It's not even the other problem, the dumbasses have no idea just how much of a maintenance nightmare it will be with just moderating uploads.

From a user stand point it sounds reasonable, but most scanlators won't be on board. That means that obscure shit won't make it into the site because the people that read it might not use the site in the first place.

Those retards can't fucking understand that replacing batoto means you need to serve your readers untouched files. Batoto users used batoto for that reason.

madokami already does both things, what's the fucking point of this? literal epeen stroking

And small groups also used it because all they had to do was upload a chapter. It was very simple. Good luck trying to get them to have a botnet add-on on their browser so that they're constantly seeding shit with the ipsf meme they're trying to use.

Yeah there's the botnet add-on too. What the fuck are they even thinking?

just bouncing ideas really

>Whatever site replaces batoto needs to be sustainable.
What's funny is it's not even sustainable the way they're trying to do it.

batototo