What are your thoughts on ironic weebs? Since when did it become ok to do thing like pic related?

What are your thoughts on ironic weebs? Since when did it become ok to do thing like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-MjnbFl4Tmc?t=504
kotaku.com/come-on-anime-1820848313
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I blame filthy frank. This whole shit skyrocketed after his retard for a fanbase took his videos seriously.

He's also the one that caused every mouthbreathing retard to call everyone and anyone "weebs"

Define "Ironic weeb" using your own words.

Normalfags are ruining anime and Sup Forums is ok with with it because this place is full of ironic weebs.

That is a fucking spic in spic land. Fuck off DBS retard.

It's just a new form of hipster attention whoring.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>Sup Forums is ok with with it
Hiro is fine with it as it means more people coming here which means more money he can get from ad companies. He only cares about money.

The main thing I hate is how terms like weeaboo and waifu got bastardized to mean absolutely fucking nothing. Waifu means literally any female or able to be misconstrued female now and weeaboo means anyone that has ever watched any anime ever. It's fucking gay.

Get me out of this hell.

Im an ironic weeabo and unironic tsundere

person that feeds of the unnatural hobbies of degenerates to make jokes
>Hentai Clothing
>I own 50 fuck pillows hahaha
>My favorite anime is Cory in the House XD
>my waifu is a girl with a dick!

Waifu was always a fucking stupid term. Weeb is just thrown around to mean liking anime, like you mentioned. Another reason I don't mention I like anime to anybody except my closest friends.

What is happening to the world? Why is anime so mainstream big huge now? I would have never thought normalfag would accept this culture so easily.

Then I hate them.

I used to feel lonely because I liked chinese cartoons. Now I want to be alone again.

>dude traps are not gay haha!
its painful really

Somebody should assassinate this faggot.

Get me out of this hell please im fucking tired.

>anime is going to befall the same fate as video games and comics have in the west
It's been nice knowing you all. Things are going to get a lot worse than they are already.

Reddit, netflix is a huge reason, VRchat and many others.
youtu.be/-MjnbFl4Tmc?t=504

The west ruins everything.

Just like my two friends except theyre even more basic bitches while complaining about
> >3D
>Normies
>Japanese vidya except souls

A goddamn menace.

If you're going to wear this shirt, you should be decently /fit/.

They sound like you.

What are your thoughts on Sup Forums's rules? Since when did it become ok to create threads like this?

>Weeb is just thrown around to mean liking anime
That isn't what it is at all is the problem. Waifu wednesday has been around longer than you.

Exactly what it says, it's a weeaboo but ironically. They do it to look cool and savvy on the internet lingo, use the words f.a.m. and t.b.h. in conjunction with anime quotes. They latch onto the anime of the season like a parasite looking for the latest, littest ''dank memes''. They are very real.

Just use new words to replace the ones that got semantically bleached.

Youtube is for children though, there isn't any adults watching though videos.

I wonder how you people would feel if we were back in the 90s when anime popularity exploded in the US.

This is why I told you fucking faggots to not support for western company like CR.

>BUT BRO IM SUPPORTING THE INDUSTRY XD
Anime should only being supported by Japan fuck you and fuck all of you ironic weebs. Now we have to live through the same shit that happened to video games.

Enjoy your SJWs, niggers.

Whenever that moot Naruto bullshit happened, it's been downhill since at varying speeds.

>1.1mil
yikes

nu-Sup Forums certainly watch those videos though

Who are you quoting?

>VRchat

Literally stream and youtube bait normalfags shit for ironic weebs.

It amazes me to this day nobody remembers ratatatatata from kenshiro

Toonami existed then and it does now still. Look at what airs there now. It will explain a bunch of cancer.

You wish.

Mods allowed shounenshit generals like DBS.

no it won't, the west can't breach the barrier that is the japanese language

What are your thoughts on shounen shit general? Since when did it become ok for them to have a general?

Yeah but social media didn't exist, so there were less successful attention seeking idiots latching onto trends. And a lot of us became fans during that time period anyways.

The problem is that normalfags and ironic weebs have adapted Sup Forums culture instead.

Brother theres posts from old ass BSS forums from the 90s crying about moe, when moe wasn't even a thing.
Time moves forward and nothing changes

I think these autistic meta threads are straight of Sup Forums's playbook and Sup Forums is on the right path towards becoming an even bigger cesspool

fpbp

Fuck that wiggerchink

We should have told newfags to fuck off more, but we welcomed them here instead.

Literally Sup Forums if you never saw these kind of post there I suggest lurking more.

If you think creating more garbage threads because other garbage threads already exist you're part of the problem.
What are your thoughts on sucking my cock dude?

IT WAS MOOTS FAULT
HE RAIDED Sup Forums TO FORCE NARUTO HERE
A GODDAMN RAID BY THE GODDAMN ADMIN
AND YOU PEOPLE DID N O T H I N G

>we
I still tell newfags to lurk more or kill themselves. If you don't, you should kill yourself instead but consider taking some newfags out with you.

Epic lol anime so weird -_-

A fake weeaboo, someone who only pretends to be a weeaboo because they find weeaboos pathetic and "funny". They don't like anime or manga except entry level shit and they don't own any merch for genuine reasons, all their merch is owned as a joke.

This. If you want these people to fuck off, tell them to fuck off in the threads they start, not the threads they go out of their way to ignore

This, I hardly ever see people getting told to fuck off anymore.

So you're paraphrasing and misusing the quote function? Not to mention the sarcastic emoticon. No, you lurk the fuck more kiddo.

This is why you hide your powerlevel.

I do too user, I meant this board as a whole just let shit happens and now we have 'keep it in one thread only' generals and shounen kids running this place.

>ignore the problem gaiz!!!

Clearly thats not working with the rise of ironic weebs and normalfags shit everywhere.

THEY DON'T RESPECT BOARD CULTURE ANYMORE

No seriously when will it fucking end? Is this just gonna keep getting worse or will those normalfags eventually get bored?

I will double down starting today.

Kill yourself CR supporter.

They're normalfags they'll get bored and move onto the next thing to them anime is a fad. I can't help but most retards are like that Logan kid where Japan is just Anime land instead of a fucking place where people live without saying UGUU AM I KAWAII

at least he is not selling our information...right

True. That is mainly due to
>incompetent normalfag mods
>the onslaught of literal underage newfags that have taken over the website over the past several years

>It's fucking gay.
Heh.

I want to wear all my clothes like that but only in my house.

It won't, abusing irony will fuel their degenerate souls until our hobby is no more

It will get worse until it's dead and then they will move on and pick the bones of something else.

Anime is mainstream now, thanks to streaming services and other social media bullshit.
The same normalfag that smokes weed and watches their series on netflix will be watching new anime and coming here to bring their shitty opinions and memes.

extreme hostility to outsiders and good janitors

Who are you quoting?

FUCK OFF, ITS MOOTS FAULT
HE FUCKED US BECAUSE NARUTOFAGS

You must have missed all those seriously malicious ads that started and still are here. Sup Forums was fucking furious. They can only be stopped with ublock origin.

This might go against what Sup Forums believe but I say to accept the pedophile word when it come to lolicon.

Just accepting the word alone in the community will make sure to keep normalfags away so if you want to save at least loli you can.

Anybody that follows anime youtubers

It's kind of great that we have good looking anime fans now

Ironic weeaboos are just weeaboos who have more panic attacks and say the word "Cringe" a lot.
They still religiously watch anime, even if they are annoying sacks of shit.

Good thing there still are people who hate anime

You giving a inch for a mile there, you keep the normalfags away but bringing in worst shitposters that are the lolifags/purityfags/scum from /jp/
we need heavy handed mods tthat follow the board's rules

The name of this dance move? The soy shuffle.

I'd rather have this than the naruto era

Im sad and I want to escape this culture. I saw this happened to video games and it hurted me now I have to feel this pain again? Fuck this and so done with this shit.

BEEF OR CHICKEN XD

put berserk on this

Normalfags are always celebrity fags. They won't watch anime just because the celebs do, they rather watch their shitty commentaries and may the most popular series of the year and they will forget about anime as soon as their idol switches their hobbies.

>lolifags/purityfags/scum from /jp/

I don't see how these people are worse than normalfags.

>accept the pedophile word when it come to lolicon.
Absolutely not. Do not bring that 3dpd shit to the board at all.

like i said, its just shuffling the problem around, not removing it

Well enjoy your army or ravioli ravioli don't lewd the loli and link related

kotaku.com/come-on-anime-1820848313

Add anime reviewers to this picture.