Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains

Aoi dueling tomorrow, she will win, r-right? Maybe Specter works with proxies and there are several Specter. Thats why he can teleport and has a tree (Avalon) based deck. But it matters not, Aoi is already best MG.

It doesn't matter Yusaku will beat his ass into the ground.

Maybe Yusaku will finally step up his game and put a baby in her before she tries to go and get herself killed a third time

Sure, and Akira will decide on which one of his admirers he likes the best.

don't raise your hopes too much, user, she might still lose, although if she gets DECODED Akira would probably forbid her to enter Vrains again, and getting yourself killed in the 1st hour out of 6 doesn't sound so promising

Episode 35: もう一つのロスト事件 – Mou Hitotsu no Rosuto Jiken
(The Other Lost Incident)
In order to save LINK VRAINS from destruction, Playmaker heads to the Tower of Hanoi. However, standing in his way is Spectre! Playmaker tries to deal big damage to Spectre, but his Sun Avalon combo prevents that. In this Duel, Playmaker learns about Spectre’s shocking past…

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin
Storyboard: ルーチェー・ヤギ || Ruche Yagi
Direction: 松川朋弘 || Matsukawa Tomohiro
Animation Director(s): 山村有里 || Yamamura Yuri

Episode 36: くだらない正義 – Kudaranai Seigi
(Pointless Justice)
Spectre’s devious Sun Avalon combo keeps replenishing his Life and summoning Sun Vines, but Playmaker never lets up his attacks. Playmaker manages to figure out its weak point, and comes up with a plan to counter it, but…

Script: 広田光毅 || Hirota Mitsutaka
Storyboard: えらん|| Eran
Direction: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kang Hyeon-guk

Episode 37: 我が母なる樹 – Waga Hahanaru Ju
(The Motherly Tree)

Script: 広田光毅 || Hirota Mitsutaka
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Direction:: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 荏原裕子, 横田明美 || Ebara Yuko, Yokota Akemi

Episode 38: ハノイの追想 – Hanoi no Tsuisō
(Hanoi’s Reminiscences)

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Storyboard: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Direction: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

This specter arc better have payoff later.

Aoi losing makes no sense storywise.

>Aoi is already best MG
She'll lose her chance if she's thrown in uselessdom.

Trickstars are too popular and Yoshida hates girls being prominent so he finally decided to make her deck lame by making it lose frequently.

and what story would that be

Yoshida doesn't write Aoi/Blue Angel episodes, though

>Blue Angel backstory being revealed
>Aoi damsel-in-distress state yet again
>Losing Aoi on the first hour out of the 6, meaning PM defeating everyone until Revolver
>Blue Angel determination on defending everyone immediately thrown into the garbage
>Akira being even more stupid letting Aoi log into Vrains.
There is too many stupid implications if Specter wins, too stupid even for a YGO series. Interruption of the duel, draw or anything else would be better.

who the hell designs these cards, because while I'm okay with sun avalons, they are no where near sufficient to displace trickstars, and I'm not even a big fan of them.

>making it lose frequently

How about we wait until she loses against some minor fag before jumping to conclusions. She still has more on screen wins than all the other characters besides Yusaku

when your competition is Revolver, Go, the Roach and Brave MAX it doesn't say much

So...pretty much the whole cast?

that's a reflect of how pathetic is the cast, there is zero hype with any of them

there have been really really stupid implications in yugioh before.

after rewatching gx, judai being gay for johan actually makes sense, he looks like yubel past human form

I see you ignored my point.

Is this the most unpopular yugioh anime of all time?

it's too slow for now and Links aren't exactly popular yet

>LINKS
It's been a year. Pretty bad sign if it hasn't caught on yet.

Dual disk waifu.

Robotto best waifu

Episode 35: もう一つのロスト事件 – Mou Hitotsu no Rosuto Jiken
(The Other Lost Incident)
In order to save LINK VRAINS from destruction, Playmaker heads to the Tower of Hanoi. However, standing in his way is Spectre! Playmaker tries to deal big damage to Spectre, but Spectre’s Sun Avalon combo prevents him from doing that. In this Duel, Playmaker learns about Spectre’s shocking past…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Dr. Kogami: Sugo Takayuki
Spectre: Kajimoto Daiki
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu
Extras

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin
Storyboard: ルーチェー・ヤギ || Ruche Yagi
Direction: 松川朋弘 || Matsukawa Tomohiro
Animation Director(s): 山村有里 || Yamamura Yuri

>no aoi
R I P

ACCEL SYNCHRO!

Limit Over Accel Synchrofag is..
MULTI-THREAD DRIFTING!

That sure was one hell of a ride, but I liked the other thread more

I haven't been watching

Is vrains good or no

neither. it simply is.

It's alright for now

It's getting better for now but it has some production issues and recaps

No

>Trickstars are too popular
This is why im happy the Anime is making Aoi lose. For a moment i thought Aoi would never lose because her archetype is popular as fuck and you know current Yugioh is a card commercial so that could hurt the sales but im glad to see the writers don't give a fuck and just do whatever they see fit for the story. Makes the Anime feel more than a simple card commercial

But it's also a terrible part to make her lose just as the start of the arc while throwing to the garbage whatever development she went through. Nobody is saying she should never lose, just that it was a shitty move to do it now

Not to mention dragging out two consecutive duels against spectre while he uses the exact same fucking cards

user don't worry they're only having small tournament relevance while Magicians, BA, Zefra and Plant Links are having the major tops and outnumber Trickstars

Other character decks are also having their relevance
Most Decks use Firewall Dragon, Topologic Bomber or Borrelload as Link-4s so Yusaku and Revolver are probably the most on the scene

meant to reply to with

only magicians have higher tops

>no Go either
3 Specters?

Dr. Kogami.

there is no way Go will take on someone that important, at least not with a good result to Go

Blue Angel death scene?

oh no he would get absolutely torn apart, but its either origami or he makes it to the tower and Revolver takes care of him

no, it looks like she will win or force a tie, the last time she "died" her wings disintegrated while she fell

it looks like she's underwater

>ARC-V is long since over
>But you still take damage from it since Magicians is meta

more like thank Link VRAINS pack

DAGA DAMEJI GA UKERU

Synchros still dominated during the 1st year of Zexal and Pendulums took almost a year and a half to really dominate with PePe, only Synchros started dominating from the get-go, Links are on their way

that fucking frog and that fucking pigeon.

I see the threads are as dead as usual

Why does Sup Forums only care for Vrains when it involves Aoi/Blue Angel?

Aren't CARDGAMES ON HOVERBOARDS entertaining?

they keep killing the buzz.

Get ready for disappointment because she’s as good as dead. At least for this arc. And besides how can you assume her wings aren’t going to fall off and then she falls down, from a still image?

her wings are larger and different than usual, almost like a power up or something, my expectations are low, that's just a though

I'm trying my best on enjoying it though
I'll be off making OC to get these threads into a better state then

Did the another plot go anywhere?

nope

I can't remember why they even split up.

I wonder if that could actually help these threads but good luck with it Limit Over Accel Synchrofag

Not really, it had a small part with bringing back GO but it ended quite fast after Blue Angel got involved

>revolver is at the tower
>6 hours to reach there
>lmao guys lets just split up and look for him ourselves

>hating on the Main villain

Did anyone else realize that Revolvers hair color are just Yuseis hair color but negative font?

>Lives at a Plaza next to Stardust Road
I don't think this could be coincidence

His brother?

Yusaku's Identity isn't going to matter if no one is around to hear it.

Now that's a nice catch user

What does this mean now though?
Either that's just a nice callback or they are trying to tell us something with the STARDUST Road

>post yfw Jesus Fudo gets mentioned in Vrains

Is this Arc-V theorycrafting all over again?

Probably just a mention for nostalgia reasons, but they went out of their way to call it STARDUST Road

IT'S GONNA BE BUY BLACKWINGS ALL OVER AGAIN!

BUY LINKS!

It's time

could he be his grandson or some shit? although Vrains technology seems less advanced than 5D's and the timeline doesn't fit for him to be his grampa, so who the fuck knows

>Aoi fags thinks she can be shilled as much as crow in 5ds
LUL

I like my new double though
nice name change user

Is this Vrains way of making callbacks to old characters?
Every show did it atleast once since GX
I can only hope, but this is getting entertaining

Thanks for you guys and twitch for reminding me how shitty season 3 was. Yubel should've been left as an irredeemable character imo. Especially after all "it" did. 4kids made the right choice ending the series there. Edgy jaden sucked

>yfw the pigeon duels
>yfw he fucking uses Blackwings

I'm just saying its a bad idea to have the villain get away in an arc where the MC learns to take responsibility.

Can we get Legacy characters again?

But GX season 4 is top tier with Judai being based and 4Kids also cut out the Arc Cradle Arc for 5D's which was 10/10

Why did this have to be discovered?

This is great

YAMAMOTO-SAN!

Name of pic related is enough said

I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION MY REAL NAME WHILE WE'RE IN LINK VRAINS!

>toadally awesome is completely useless against links

>instead of watching blue angel fight baira, yusaku broke into baira's apartment and found no leads while tipping off his identity to the villains

So this is a victory pose?

can't wait for the Tumblr/Twitter shitstorn when Aoi dies

>endlessly triggering the nips again with legacy characters
I kind of want it to happen so that this anime franchise will finally tank and get the R.I.P it deserves

This post is the 2nd funniest thing I've read all day. A shitstorm implies there's more than a handful of people still watching this show, user.

might as well post this.

Sup Forums is not the whole yugioh fanabase

You're right, it's even more dead outside of Sup Forums

Aoi wants revenge on Specter. Gets her ass kicked instead. So we got a 3-episode duel... just because Yusaku needs to save the girl.

who is that, revolver?

meant for

That's Zarc

Jesus they weren't kidding when they said ARC-V was bad.

Anyone have links to any streams that aren't a few mins behind?

You mean girls? Cause the only girl he plans to save is Roach Girl.

Well the determination to fight for people was taken from the garbage anyway.

Hey don't blame oniisama. All the old hags try to stop him coming for his Aoi.

>Can't wait to see Akira's reaction after this!

What's he saying?

damn the quality is all over the place