Chitoge Vs. Onodera

Now that the dust has settled, what is Sup Forums verdict on who was (objectively) best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14803131
exhentai.org/g/838478/b652963da0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Chitoge is an abusive slut while Onodera is literally a flawless angel

Why does this harem invite so much shit posting over other harems?

strawpoll.me/14803131

Tsugumi.

>Says the Oregairuposter
Wew lad.

Kosaki a best. A BEST.

Shitoge a shit. A SHIT.

I'll take Chitoge.

Don't you have a cake to bake?

Why is Chitoge paired with Kosaki when she wasn't even close to second best girl?
Chitoge is of course the best of the two and second place could go to someone like Tsugumi.
After that I don't really care that much but even Marika was better than Kosaki.

Yeah, it's been said that Chitoge is Sup Forums's wifu while Onodera is Plebbit's wifu. They like submissive and obedient women, we are cucks.

A friend said that Kosaki's hairstyle was different to other characters in Harem/Anime which in his opinion made her best girl. I know it's stupid.

Tsugumi

But Chitoge is cute and Onodera is ugly.

>Tsugumi
>a girl

Just admit you like traps.

Onodera got best ending. She doesn't have to deal with the shitty MC for her whole life. It will take a bit, but she'll get over it.

>tripfag also has shit opinion
Nothing new to see here.

Kosaki = Yui > Tsugumi > the rest.

The closer she was to achieve anything was during the second OVA. All in all she was a coward.

Don't mind me, just posting best girl

Chitoge.

But in all honesty nobody should be happy with the ending. The last arc was a mess. It was really rushed and the last chapter made absolutely no sense. Some characters actually aged in those years while onodera and chitoge look the exact same..

It was a really shitty ending for a 6.5/10 series

>145 ㎝
I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

Literal worst girl.
Very ugly and a huge cunt.

>flat
>shitty attitude
>nerd
>glasses

Get the fuck out of here faggit, you must be an IRL Shu soyboy.

Pic related, it's you.

Onodera is worse but she'd be the best wife

Holy shit, I didn't know Sup Forums was so divided on this.

fpbp

Marika best girl and even ended up with best guy

Best girl? Kosaki wasn't even the best Onodera.

Kosaki is worst Onodera.
Haru > Mamadera > Kosashit

This, Y-san best boy and Marika by far and away best girl.

Chitoge > Haru = Paula > Tsugumi = Ruri > Marika > Yui >>>> Kosaki

Onodera is worse than a bitch that only acts nice once she gets the hots for you?

>Shitoge vs Anusdera thread

Reminder that only underage likes tsunderes
Reminder that tomboys are best

Onodera so boring he fell asleep when she was about to confess.

Reminder that Kosacuck literally baked Raku and Chitoge's wedding cake.

The best character was Y-san. Hands down.

Tsugumj

Chitoge is nice to everyone except for Raku and Marika because they both act like huge cunts whenever it comes to her.
Standing up for yourself isn't bitchy.

man of refined taste

Hi Claude

Chitoge vs worst Onodera?

exhentai.org/g/838478/b652963da0/
Greatest love story ever told.

even the guy in the background with his girlfriend knows what's up

>girl knees him in the face from a high distance
>gives a half assed apology
>wonders why guy is still sour to her
>is a bitch to guy still
>guy helps her with friend journal and gets her to talk to her classmates more
>still acts like a bitch to him

Yes he is such a cunt. She is a wannabe Asuka bitch.

They both have good doujins. That's really the only redeeming quality of the shitshow that is Nisekoi.

My man

Three of those are good things. The attitude thing can be sexy but would get annoying after a while.

my bros

Tsugumi > Chitoge > Yui > Ruri > Shit > Haru > Onodera > marika
Chitoge WAS a generic tsundere but she changed for good and onodera was the same boring shit character
Best Waifu
Hou you dare to compare to Tsugumi with those fags, Faggot shitty
Agree but not with that cunt of marika being better than onodera
Ruri was best girl in the first episodes, that blonde with glasses was annoying how the people like it that shit
Jerk

What about a tomboy tsundere and thatcvhart was from 2014 asshole
Tsugumi > Chitoge > Yui > Paula > Ruri > Shit > Haru > Onodera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> marika

Overrated cunt
Haru was a shit too
Never abuse of a drunk girl

but drunk girls abuse people they love

Yui is shit

Tsugumi > Marika > Haru > Paula > Ruri > Yui > Shitoge > Boringdera
This objective fact

How can you know something is going to happen and still be so angry when it finally does?

Tsugumi > Chitoge > Yui > Paula > Ruri > Shit > Haru > Onodera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit > You ( ) > marika
This objective fact

Chitoge is one of the prettiest anime characters.

And she was smart, well cultured and had great taste. She also turned out to be really caring and an all around 10/10.

But user, Yui is very shit.

Her personality was okay, nothing special. A fairly generic tsundere. Leaning more on the dere side.

Because it was a Shonen Jump harem.

>mfw chitoge appeared in a nintendo game before goku

Chitoge of course.
Onodera was mediocre as fuck and her imouto was far superior.

Threadly reminder that if you like Tsugumi you are, for all intents and purposes, a homosexual.

Marika.

I'm glad Y-san got her.

You mean worst girl right?
She was a violent bitch with no sweetness to her whatsover. She was also an advocate for homewrecking.

Shuu completely turned to shit for choosing this bitch.

KEK
A
K
E

>generic tsundere
I really wish you would stop using words you don't know the meaning of.
Chitoge was never a generic tsundere. She was always a refreshing unique tsundere from the beginning.

Haru would be a better wife since she won't poison you with her cooking.

Fucking this.

>She was always a refreshing unique tsundere from the beginning.
Nah. She was generic all the way through.

>blonde
>blue eyes
>tsundere
>violent
>childhood friends with MC
>rich
>smart
>beautiful
>talented
>half nip/half white
>too pussy to make move a on MC

Not only did I just describe Chitoge, but Eriri from Saekano as well. The rest of the cast was generic as well, but that's no surprise since the entire manga was.

don't forget two red things on her head

Finally, some good taste.

Chitoge.
I just like Tsunderes.
And long hair.
And a grade A Zettai Ryouiki.

This. I like Chitoge the most, but yes, she is an absolutely generic tsundere. There's nothing innovative about her really. She does an old and often used thing, but she does it good. Same applies to the show as well.

The only shit is you, You don't have any argument or explanation of why she is "supossed to be a shit"
So fuck off/you.

I really like the brand of tsundere she is though. The dere isn't hidden at all. It warms the heartcockles, you know? Some tsunderes, you wonder if they really like the MC or not.

Being Tsugumi is so sad, bonded by loyalty and friendship

Chitoge please. Only betas want doormats they don't have to tame and force into submission.

I don't think Chitoge even has to be tamed, she turns into a blushing submissive mess whenever she's shown affection

Only one of them has been made into an official mario character.

But Ruri is still the best girl.

The other Onodera.

It's funny how this happened yet Nisekoi is completely forgotten about back in nipland.

Chitoge wasn't even the best but Kosaki is just steaming pile of shit

But user, X = X & therefore shit = shit. She's a whoreslut.

Chitoge is for:
1) frequent & loving sex
2) romantic dates
3) pampering
4) impregnatingg

Onodera is for:

1) making you & chitoge food
2) cleaning the house while you & chitoge are out
3) handling chitoge's nightly pedicure and massage
4) nursing your & chitoge's baby so chitoge doesn't get bruised nipples

It's that simple.

This one is easy. My best girl is Chitoge, obviously, but because i am a harem MC i lead them both on and let them believe that they're both the best girls. Then, i continuously avoid either of them because i am too awkward to clearly verbalize my feelings, because once that's done i'd look like a dunce to Onodera. Because who likes a two, three, four or five-timing asshole like me. In reality, they're all best girls, and it's me that's the deplorable human being not deserving of either one of them.

This is the most pathetic post I've ever seen.
If you really feel that way and aren't just trying to get some transient humility-kudos from others, work on yourself.

Yui was literally perfect wife material, and actually upfront about her feelings unlike the rest of the girls save Marika, but Marika just came across as creepy 90% of the time.

this

fuck yes

Reminder that Tsugumi was supermodel-tier. Your average high-school beauty like Kosaki CANNOT compare.

that's the stuff but short hair suits her better

I don't know how they're meant to rank in the canon, but from the viewer perspective Chitoge is possibly the most attractive anime character that exists. The kind of character that appears maybe once a decade in anime.

you are exaggerating too much

Who do you consider more attractive?

Tsugumi

I want to be Chitoge's baby.

Oh fucking please. Chitoge and everything about this series was completely forgotten about after it finished; it left no type of legacy nor was it influential in any type of way. There is nothing special about Chitoge in terms of looks. She isn't even the most attractive in her own series since long-haired model Tsugumi surpassed her.

A character design can't influence the industry noticeably

I like when tsunderes smile. Somehow it seems more genuine than when an ordinary character does it.