YuYuYu

In this moment, I am euphoric
Not because of any phony Shinju-sama's blessing
But, because I am enlightened by my own intelligence

HEY

Do you think Sonoko would watch Pop Team Epic?

>S3 never

She might be the author of Pop Team Epic.

dumb autist

WASHI

LET'S ENJOY

LIFE IN KAGAWA

To pick up on a conversation of last thread:

From my understanding, shinkon was supposed to prolong the lifespan of the shinju, maybe strengthen the barrier, and what else? How would it solve flying saucer of doom? Taisha wanted it to happen, because taisha wanted to have select people join the spirit treehouse club, but we don't even know if that is so amazing compared to being a regular spirit.

Any reason to belive that the girls had reason to believe that Shinkon will solve all of humanities problems?

>Gin still dead
>Sonoko still not dead
Bad ending

user you blew it.

>you're still not dead
The worst ending.

The result of Shinkon would have made humans live inside Shinju as spirits or some such (represented as them turning into wheat). Due to the Heavenly Gods' beef being with the humans, if the humans aren't humans, then they don't have a reason to keep attacking.

And they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling lesbians that almost got everyone killed.

>there's two YuYuYu threads
Y'all better don't let the other one die, it'd go against all the "no one must die" shit you kept spewing last thread.

>Y'all better don't
What language is this exactly?

let it die

Except only the most devoted could become wheat. Everyone else was gonna die, and include most people in Shikoku.

I'd rather blow Yuuna.

It's ok if some die. Your pic is a good illustration of that concept.

Make the correct decision.

The Homu answer

sonoko is a dumb autist

NOOOO, that would be too Madoka like, and we all know that Yuna and Madoka are two 100% different shows.

Not sure turning into wheat is much better than death desu.

Sonoko is a cute genius.

A world without Yuna is not a world worth living in

Sonoko is a dumb autist

It's kinda funny how KuMeYu has the protag arrive at the conclusion that a real hero saves everyone.

Come on, we all know the answer to that one.

What you fucks do not understand, is that the system is proven to be rotten.

Much of the issue was solved simply by the Shinju applying to himself what he expected of others. This implies that before there was an immoral double standard.

But whatever, if people could understand that no amount of sacrifice will save a broken immoral system, there would be no third world.

Don't worry. I'll keep both threads alive.

Except we don't really know that. Aki-sensei could have been talking about some sort of lower-tier spirits for how vague she was.

And we did know the Heavenly God were most definitely planning on killing the humans.

Kill the other people. Humanity is not strong. Wanna bet that hours after the ending of the anime, they are already killing eachother for resources. Humanity is truly hopeless and evil, and would have been better off as wheat desu.

It's ok to let go, user. We'll meet again for the NoWaYu adaptation.

>But whatever, if people could understand that no amount of sacrifice will save a broken immoral system, there would be no third world.

I had a lengthy conversation with an ancap a while ago so I know what you mean. Talking with him about Land (in the broad sense of economic opportunity) and the Lockean Proviso might have gotten him to think, though.

There are thousands of dumb anime that tell you to be a good goy and only ask what you can do for your country no matter the circumstances or if a better solution could be devised. Go watch those instead of whining about a show that did not follow your "philosophy".

Its like Jormungand said: Take away all means of modern warfare, and people will pick up sticks and stones, just to kill eachother.

The second option should have
>INCLUDING ALL YOUR FRIENDS
>INCLUDING YOURSELF

However doesn't get to become wheat ends up getting fucked over by the heavily gods, and we do know only the most devoted would become wheat (this was stated by Aki herself).

I am not going full don't step on snek, I hope. It is just that a lot of the third word has this problem where the only solution seems to always be to try to solve every problem by blocking the path with young people's bodies.

A man who walks into a fire to save someone is a hero, someone who throws a man into a burning building to force them to save someone is a villain. The only thing that matters is that the moment the Shinju applied to himself what he demanded from others, a better solution was presented.

He didn't expect anything from others, you moron

Do you think it would have tried to marry/kill Yuuna if the world wasn't literally going to end otherwise?

And yet there are plenty of people that are willing to go out on the streets and help complete strangers when natural disasters occur. Humanity truly is full of surprises, isn't it?

He fucking demanded sacrifices when his own sacrifice would have solved the issue.

>A man who walks into a fire to save someone is a hero, someone who throws a man into a burning building to force them to save someone is a villain.
What do you call a man that gets in the way of the hero and allows the person he was going to save to die simply because "YOU'RE MY FRIEND MAN"

>when his own sacrifice would have solved the issue.
Oh god, it's one of these speedwatcher retards again. Go to hell

By the time it was eating Yuuna's soul the gods were already within range. Is there any excuse I am missing for why he should have sacrificed others over himself in that situation?

Tougou did not block Yuuna's path, she just told her "What do you truly feel", and Yuuna truly felt like she did not want that.

It wouldn't have solved shit. Amy was, for whatever reason, absolutely buttmad at humanity and wanted any traces of it erased from the surface of the planet. The Land Gods simply sided with humanity.

Someone who cares about his friends? Also, the supposed hero here was trying to go in the fire, throw maybe 1 or 2 peoples out 10 inside it out and then die while crying about his suffering.

It did, in fact, solve shit. As the show establishes that the Shinju going Mankai can generate enough power to break Amy, at the cost of his own life.

>Tougou did not block Yuuna's path

>i know that you don't want to die even though you already made this decision as it's the only thing that will save humanity and everyone knows this
>but fuck it YOU'RE MY FRIEND MAN
>btw i don't have a plan to solve the problems this was supposed to solve
>cue montage of everyone dying violently
what a true hero

You keep repeating things that are not true in order to keep your logic valid. That is not what happened in the show, you know it is not what happened, yet you continue. I can only assume the truth somehow hurt your feelings.

>It's wrong to expect Yuuna to sacrifice herself to save everyone!
>it's hella fine if shinju does it for the same reason tho lol
You're a disgusting hypocrite, no (You)s for you, young mister.

So many Taisha enablers here. We need a solution.

Yuuna didn't demand little girls as a sacrifice. Shinju did not do it out of pressure, but out of legitimate love for mankind. Also, it kept humans as humans, instead of as wheat.

And pray tell, what part is incorrect?

You can whine all you want that Yuuna didn't really want to kill herself. That doesn't preclude shit from the fact that she went through with it anyway because she knew there wasn't another option and that she was going to die anyway.
If you're really disputing YOU'RE MY FRIEND MAN then I don't know what to tell you.
Prove that they had any sort of plan of what they were going to do after the Shinkon was averted besides fight and die a futile death. Which they're free to have if they want it, but they're not free to decide the fate of the entirety of Shikoku.

I am disputing that Tougou blocked Yuuna's path. Asking someone to introspect is not wrong or "blocking their path", should they truly think they are picking the best solution.

>>i know that you don't want to die

Fact.

> even though you already made this decision

Got talked into.

> as it's the only thing that will save humanity and everyone knows this

Humanity was doomed aside from some people becoming treehouse fairies anyway. Do you want to be a magical girl mascot for eternity without magical girls?

is /u/Magical_Girl_Esdeath still at it?

Shinju also demanded sacrifices out of legitimate love for mankind you massive retard. Do you think he was trimming the population for shits and giggles or something?

And you can fuck off with your pressure shit, she was never truly forced to do anything even though the Taisha had plenty of justification to knock her out and rope her to the tree. She saw all the facts, she realized she could have died for nothing or died for something and made her informed choice to do the latter.

>muh humanity
Yeah I'm sure it would have been awful to live inside Shinju. It's not like we're ever shown what it would be like but it sure can't be any better than taking a nice relaxing dip into fucking lava. We should totally have let the enemy have a decisive, unambigous victory rather than a technical one.

There was nothing to break until Shinju demanded a "sacrifice" and Amy sent in her battle-mirror.

Besides, we do not know anything about the motivations and goals of the Gods, Heavenly or Land. The communication between man and Gods has been stated to be one-way and cryptic as fuck. All we know is that Shinju had a change of heart as it saw humanity's will to fight for their own future, noticed an opportunity and put all of it's power in Yuuna's hands, granting the prayers of the people at it's own expense.

The tree was a good guy in the end.

If the choice was between jumping into a pit of lava or losing my humanity like those Taisha cultists, I would absolutely jump into the lava.

I see. Let's clear something up then.
>>A man who walks into a fire to save someone is a hero, someone who throws a man into a burning building to force them to save someone is a villain.
>What do you call a man that gets in the way of the hero and allows the person he was going to save to die simply because "YOU'RE MY FRIEND MAN"
What do you call a man that yells to the hero he doesn't ACTUALLY have to save that person since he doesn't know that person and the person is going to die anyway at some point in time and manages to convince the hero not to risk his life?

The avoidance of the "wheatfication" plot is really curious.

Again, not what Tougou did.

>Shinju also demanded sacrifices out of legitimate love for mankind you massive retard.

The scope of what Shinju can do changes based on what is provided to him, true. The decision what the shinju is to do within his capabilities is made by taisha, who are explicitly called out on keeping communication flow restricted, e.g. Mebuki tells Karin about how the Sentinels are forbidden from talking to the Yuushas. So that's that.

>Yuuna/Karin
>Sonoko/Mimori
Good ending all in all.

You're more delusional than Sonoko.

>Got talked into.
Fuck off. >Humanity was doomed aside
If the humans decide they don't like being treehouse fairies and kill themselves in response, then that's okay, they made that decision that life is not worth living if they have to live it telling precures to stop fucking around.

The other option is not give them an option at all and just kill them all.

Is Kumeyu canon?

>Tougou's intervention didn't result in Yuuna retracting her choice, dooming humanity
What happened then, smartass?

Of course.

Why was Taisha sure that other gods will accept it instead of just destroying Shinju?

Who said you get an option once you are in the tree? The Taisha people could barely even yell at Tougou and Yuuna to stop.

Canon, yes. Relevant? sadly not.

Probably "muh myths" and/or very desperate.

It was still Yuuna's decision and true feelings.

>Who said you get an option once you are in the tree?
Who said you don't? For all we know, the only reason that happened is because Taisha were treehouse fairies and Tougou and Yuuna weren't, nothing else.

Who was the first person Yuuna spoke to after the battle, user? I'm not saying you can't still ship Yuuna/Mimori, but it's no longer the king of the castle it once was.

A society that survives on the need to microwave a baby every year has no legitimacy.

Are you telling me Takashima Yuuna decided for the need of crippling the girls back in S1?

It wasn't Yuuna's choice. Shinju went "Fuck it. It is better to die for your waifu than live for yourself."

Yuuna belongs to everyone.

I'm talking about your sickening instistence on trying to force Sonoko/Tougou as a legitimate ship.
And I'm gonna stop posting now because I feel like I'm turning into ACK.

1) Only a small fraction of people was invited to the treehouse club.

2) The idea that subsiding the wraith of the sky gods by mass sudoku works is untested. For all I know, the gods aren't best buddies, and they'd just smash the tree as an unholy conglomeration of human souls and gods.

3) It's not yuna's responsibility to help out people who withhold information from her, though a hero of course would seek to save everyone.

I don't know and you don't either.

Maybe she did.

You might want to go argue with Takahiro instead.

He's not the one who's making you do this.

Her true feelings are really besides the point here.

Her decision was to save humanity. She's the hero in that little alegory you wrote. Tougou got on her path. She wouldn't have saved anyone. Moreover, Tougou is throwing the entirety of humanity to save one person. There's your villain.

The Taisha is looking for you, user. What the fuck did you do?

I happen to like a prominent ship in the story and want to talk about it. Please stop trying to make others only ship the stuff you like.

I bumped into Itsuki and ran away instead of apologizing.

I started shipping Karin and Yuuna in public while they were eating udon.

Note that it seems to me like shinju chose to go along with what the girls wanted, or why wouldn't he just forcefully absorbed her?

As much as shinju is a conglomeration of many different entities. But at the end of the day, a choice was made by the entity with the power to act upon it. Yuuna expressing her will might have changed Shinu's course of action, but that just means that Shinju had more information to work with, and chose accordingly.

I shat on the holy wheat field like a good Indian.

1) And? Should we throw all of humanity into the fire because the other option would be to save some of them? Are you high?
2) The idea that "we'll save yuuna and everything will solve itself somehow" was also untested and I don't see you whining about it.
3) And she is a hero, I fail to see the issue here.

Ah, I see, so it's just the classic Homura projection. That explains the deflecting of Yuuna's responsibility or the loss of humanity that comes with the deal.

Yeah your deflections are a lot better.

That doesn't have anything to do with this conversation.

You monster.