Deburuman good!

Devilman Crybaby was a great breath of fresh air! Some of you who disagreed must've really wanted a boring adaptation. Everything from the rappers to Ryo's haircut was really nice in my opinion. I never got bored watching it!

Also, can some of y'all really not handle sex like that? It's not a bad thing, but I guess I'm just to exposed to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1g5FkSaL!9z85QhIXzqlVdAa0Pzpg7_fsSmepLVUDzeB25qhu-Ic
vimeo.com/102103466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

miki a best

I would’ve preferred it without the rapper guys.

it's a low quality flash cartoon for edgy urban youth

>not liking based butterfly or lines like "MAKE MONAY"

Imagine believing this

It's true.

i gotta agree; i liked it a lot more than i initially thought i would. it certainly is a lot different than everything that's airing right now.
also that ending fucked me up

To each their own.
I personally didn’t like that stuff.

Also, alot of people had complaints about the animation. I thought it really put life into crybaby. I can admit that some of the parts did look a little lazy, but not extremely offputting like some people make it seem. People were saying the style made them drop it altogether.

What a way to live.

But they ended up being some of the best and worst characters on that show. Beatboxer manlet and Hatguy were the worst and Wanno and his boys were the best.

>also that ending fucked me up
This is my first experience with Devilman so I wasn't expecting a straight up tragedy like that. It was shocking.

>alot of people had complaints about the animation

EVERY YUASA ANIME EVER.

>when your bait doesn't even work

If I wanted to bait you, I would've posted a picture of my big ass dick for you. I just need answers, Sway

>tumblr
>namefaggotry
>Sway
>that pic
I give your bait thread a 3/10.

Is this shit any good? I've been wanting to read the original devilman but I haven't got the chance, is this show a good place to spot?

Y'all really do just bring up tumblr every chance yall get. Lmfao

Even in hell there are beta orbiters

They took the damned passion out of the original just to add buttfucking

That's exactly how I'd describe humanity, user. I can almost feel the first teardrop coming, too.

How did that single buttfucking scene ruin the whole series, let alone contribute to the gay agenda. I watched crybaby twice, and it didn't feel like anything was being pushed on me. At all.

Sensitive?

tell me what is so better than the original between the two? explain it to me

I just said it was good and fresh, not better

But it was better.

Not watched yet, but they added a gay sex scene? Was this in the original Manga?

ok, so buttfucking, autism running made the show "good and fresh"
good to know

no it wasn't

So I should just read the original manga?

>edgy urban youth
what is this new meme?

Does that mean the west is making achieving its long standing goal of pushing its morality on Japanese media? Good.

I liked the show overall but I feel like the last two episodes completely ruined it thematically. > lol everyone dies
> Hey lets redo the scene from EOE
> Satan learns empathy after he eradicates the entire human population
>Akira dies without doing anything meaningful

retard

You can, but the original anime was made when making anime was by hand, and they put passion into making it. i guess what OP finds "fresh" about the new one is its styled like newer anime, since the original anime aired in the 70s.
personally, the original anime is absolutely fanfuckingtastic.

evangelion was inspired by devilman though. that ending was in the manga, whic hcame way before evangelion

making the literal devil realise the error of his ways is pretty damn meaningful

You're mad about one gay sex scene and a running sequence that should honestly grow on you (I like it)

Grow up.

not that poster but in the vacuum of the show it's meaningful

if you take into consideration that he's stuck in a timeloop and

This was a really boring adaptation though. I already know why I don't like from the other thread though so I can't be bothered to stick around and explain things or argue. If you like this you probably have brain damage.

Please stick around and give me at least a summarized version of your almighty Devilman law

>that pic
>filename
Was it autism?

I don’t think that’s a time loop. God just nukes him every time he wins. First nuke (start of the show) made the first moon. Second nuke (end of the show) made the second moon

It's not.

yeah sorry i was gonna delete my post realised i was wrong. there is a timeloop in the manga (psycho jenny the creepy psychic head is aware of it) but i think satan ends the timeloop in this by realizing his mistake.

buttfuck man, buttfuck man, call him!
buttfuck man, cum in my hand, yeah!
t. throb zombie
>the new devilman is good when we already have a superior original
>decide to fucking re-tell the story instead of adding or making it a damned spin-off
there was so much storytelling room AFTER the original anime ended. it was written open-fucking-ended to continue on, but nope.
i was about to comment on how wrong you were, but yeah, you fixed it. however, this isn't a separate dimension we are seeing, or new loop. its a remake completely

>Hey lets redo the scene from EOE
EOE's final imagery is directly inspired from Devilman's ending, so that's hardly knock against it.

>Akira dies without doing anything meaningful
This one is essentially answered by your previous point:
>Satan learns empathy after he eradicates the entire human population

For it's worth, I actually like that ending and how Crybaby was internally consistent with Ryo's motivations/resolution despite deviating from the original Ryo when it comes to his motives.

If Devilman Crybaby had come out last year then it would've been AOTY instead of MiB

Instead it will AOTY this year. Anyone who disagrees hasn't been watching anime for long enough or is clinically retarded

Someone clear this up.

Everyone is saying Ryo and Akira are gay for each other. And that Miki and Miko are gay. Is this true?

Why do people jerk off Yuasa like he's some sort of animation god? It's good to have fluid animation but if the art looks like shit what's the point?

wow. take your pills
we have like 6 fucking shows announced for THIS YEAR already and its still January. we have until August for the cutoff

This shit sucked. Yuasa gets a free pass for shitting on adaptations.

>breath of fresh air
It was animated in flash, literally a step downwards for anime, even taking into account Yuasa's style. Repetitive, cheap animation, flat and lifeless like that of a Western Sup Forums-tier cartoon, with gradient filters added here and there to add a semblance of depth. Pic related, what the fuck is this, a youtube video, or a clip from Newgrounds? The narrative itself is rushed and undeveloped, clearly indication 10 episodes is too little. Characters flop flop on a dime. It ends up amounting to cheap melodrama when it's a gorefest with tits here and there and then stops for a minute or two for Akira to wallow in a pretense of sorrow then continues. And tits is all it shows, because everything else is censored or only implied. I regret watching this garbage, and I worry even more about Netflix ruining anime for good.

and how likely is it that any of those shows are better than everything last year? not bloody likely

>blond hair blue eyed Satan
What did they mean by this?

Ryo is in love with Akira and Akira is in love with Miki. When Miki and Miko said that they loved each other, they meant it in a platonic way.

Ok - they are saying such because of the proximity that Ryo puts himself to Akira. Ryo also says some things that allude to being in love, and remember, its SATAN we are talking about. The great angel that fucking hates humanity with a passion. He does love Akira which is what causes him to realize the err in his ways in the end, when everyone is dead and gone. Satan is both genders and none.

Nope and nope. Heavy admiration between Miki and Miko but not even suggested lesbianism. Same for Ryo and Akira. They are just really tight.

Where did this gay agenda narrative come from??

>166861521
Thanks cowboy

Orderlord 2 itself shits on this. its retard popular

>overlord 2
wow, thx for proving me right

These past 9 days are still part of the year. It's AOTY until something else challenges it.

Do you think Netflix will pay for the rest of the DM universe too or is this anime a one off thing?

It's very rough in a lot of ways and I could easily play the critic, but bottom line is I was very moved. It's messy but there's something very good in there.

DEBIRUMAAAAAAN

Side note, I'm about to go to this girls house right now to watch Devilman because I told her how much I loved it and she dont even watch anime, lol, and we'll probably have sex just like in that Miko webm that keeps getting passed around. Ironically, she'll probably point out that we do it. Thank you, BasedYuasa!

LMAO brb

you must be really new if you didnt see the obvious retarded fanatics that Sup Forums turned to from the first season

>9 days
(you)

maybe, Netflix seems to be moving more and more into anime

yhea, there are people on Sup Forums that do the same thing with FATE, so not a very good argument

lmao. Netflix probably won't do anything like this anytime soon. Normie review sites are ripping it hard

>7.7 on imdb
>8 on mal
>83% on rotten tomatoes

>B: The Beginning
>March 2, 2018
>Sword Gai: The Animation
>March 23, 2018

>sites give shit wars 9/10, 10/10
>actual reviews are under 50, 4/10

i mean, they could just fucking stop production a month and a half from release after dumping millions into it

btw, lmao actual headline that JUST came up:
BREAKING: NETFLIX ACTOR ARRESTED FOR STEALING FROM ELDERLY PEOPLE

the 83% on RT are from actual reviews. Not critics.

User Ratings: 77
WOW BREAKING BARRIERS THERE

tumbr shippers. and my fucking twitter feed has been full of actually kinda good art for the ships for the last 2 days.

I've also been breaking your mom's asshole and you don't see me capslocking about it, user.

When is someone gonna rip Man Human?

I thought the beginning was fucking trash,it's filled with plot holes and has the worst version of Ryo but I was in tears by the end.

The rapping was odd at first but it grew on me and the boys that helped miki are the best boys in the world.I also grew to like this Akira a lot,I liked that he was also more like himself before being a demon like some of the other akiras,but I hated his chin and all the sex stuff felt out of place.

here mega.nz/#!1g5FkSaL!9z85QhIXzqlVdAa0Pzpg7_fsSmepLVUDzeB25qhu-Ic

bless you

Demon wet dreams are fucking intense.

>It was animated in flash, literally a step downwards for anime
Ping Pong was also animated in Flash, and faggots here consider it muh sakuga

vimeo.com/102103466

Gonna need some doujins of this

How do I obtain a voice as soft and luscious as this beautiful creature?

The only homo is Ryo, who wants to dick Akira. Akira himself is straight and likes Miki. Miki and Miko are close friends.
I've also seen some Miki/Miko art but all of it was shit.

Become a tranny

>8 minutes later
>no one cares
>gets BTFO with the stats
>spills salty spaghetti everywhere

Consume at least two mouthfuls of semen per day.

but being a tranny doesn't change your voice
Now this is a more viable solution.

The series is decades old, older than your little social media and buzz words. People have been doing gay pairings of it, since before the internet.

Where is the video of taro father trying to shot when i need it?

>ya'll

What other anime is there that ends with doom and depressing endings like Devilman Crybaby, and End of Eva?

You know, where the world ends and everybody is fucked?

I don't know how to describe it, but I like how off-model(?) the animation is at times. Like, it's really fluid and cartoony and it reminds me of Mind Game.

Akira

Why would you ever need such a heartbreaking scene to cry at?

applies to you perfectly.

Saw that

Ping Pong adapts the manga's artwork, and actually looks good. It's also character focused, while Crybaby is focused on nothing but running through the motions