Hakyuu Houshin Engi

Houshin Engi picked up by CR and will be getting a Funi dub. For some reason CR's synopsis has Taikoubou's named written as "Daikobo," and the name they chose to go with for sennin is "hermit."

Anyway, airs this Friday. Who hype here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSM16Jw2xrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Taikoubou's named written as "Daikob
Autistic translator

Dakki is prime waifu, but I can't really see myself watching this.

Manga has been over for fucking 18 years now.

What the fuck happened for it to get an anime?
I hope it work's out. I liked the manga.

I'm FUCKING HYPED. It's clearly going until the end of the Bunchuu arc, From the PVs and all the character and key visuals it's pretty damn certain they're gonna skip Chou Koumei as a whole which really sucks and really hope it doesn't happen but it would be weird since they haven't shown him at all, same for Electric flying bat dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSM16Jw2xrI

From the PV the sceneries look awesome, hopefully the animation is good. Only shitty thing I've spotted is the CGI crocodile on the preview, otherwise the art looks perfect.

The OST seems to suck complete dick though.

>23 episodes

But why.

I wouldn't be too sure. Chou Koumei is mentioned in Bunchuu's anime profile. What's more, Ryuukitsu Koushu is one of the keychains that comes as a BD extra (vol 5), and she was introduced in Chou Koumei's arc.

Raishinshi may very well have been cut, though.

>The OST seems to suck complete dick though.

Give it a chance, it's Iuchi Maiko, their stuff is great.

I hope you're right, I'd rather they don't cut anything, even Raishinshi's stuff which isn't particularly great.

Of course I'd love if they adapted everything too, but I've accepted cuts are gonna happen with that ep count. I'm way too excited to get hung up on it.

>hermit

Why would you use that translation in a community where the people are more likely to interpret that as hikki?

I was for sure that the new LOGH anime was going to be of Fujisaki Ryu's manga, it isn't, but we got this instead. I don't get it.

Sad. I don't mind a fast pace in the beginning though since the first few volumes are kinda rough.

>"Dakki did nothing wrong" threads soon

>tfw these threads never live

Hope that changes once it airs.

Better to have dead threads than forced generals full of shitposting.

>he doesn't want generals full of repeated "I want Dakki to mindbreak me"

Go somewhere else to force your memes, faggot.

I just realized the series will probably cause a few more Dakki fanarts and maybe even a doujinshi or two.

I'm rooting for you, user, really. Good luck in this sausagefest.

Nice.

This is sad, but Sup Forums is too newfag to remember a show/manga from the 90s.

Parasyte was over for 20 years and still got a anime.
It seems like the studios now are going back to the older not-so-mainstream mangas since all the new ones suck.
Nice development. That means in 15 to 20 years we will have a Fire Punch anime.

Man, it's been so long since I read the manga I don't remember everyone's names other than Taikoubou and Dakki.

At least you got the protagonist and the heroine right...

That would be nice... I'm more worried about the fujo party with this new adaptation.

The fujos are probably the ones to thank for this adaptation.