Best animation so far this season

What show this season has the best animation so far?

It's split for me between sora yori and slow start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crybaby

>666

Pop Team Epic

Crybaby and Cardcaptor Sakura both have great animation, and CCS has the added bonus of not having shitty character designs.
So I'll go with Cardcaptor Sakura.

epic

Darling in the Franxx

t. premiere goer

Slow Start is really a beautiful show. It's the only show I've ever really noticed the animation quality of (in a positive way) other than the original CCS.
It doesn't come near the original CCS, but nothing ever will.

Pop Team Eric

That's a rather pointless question to make when VEG is airing within 12 hours.

oh wow! a still

A still with more quality behind it than entire episodes.

probably Takagi-san or Sora Yori, but i haven't put much thought into it. neither are animated amazingly, but with what there is to compare them to, i don't how they could lose.
CCS could also be, but i haven't watched it nor the original, so i wouldn't know.

oh wow! digital effects

oh wow! a hater

Bob Epic Team

you're show is very pretty user, but it hasn't fucking aired!

Because if it did this thread would've been completely pointless.

Looks nice

oh wow! just like your posts

just fuck already

If you guys are talking about animation you should post some webms. All I see are shitty tumblr gifs or still images.

oh wow! just like your life

oh wow! he isn't wrong

so, we fuckin, or what?

I'm not REAAALLY into anime, I don't watch everything, only things more 'mainstream', call me a newbie or whatever, never heard of VEG but holy shit it does look good. What is it about?

>I'm not REAAALLY into anime
>Posts on an anime board on an anime-based website.

Mahoromatic ripoff.

You probably wouldn't be interested. It'll be a pretty borefest.

Sometimes I get on here to get know what is good. I usually visit Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Anyways, what is this about?? It looks amazing

So far, Devilman. Wait for Violet Evergarden and Darling in the Franxx to air before making the final call though.

How does ccs make it look like it's 90s anime?

>Auto Memories Doll.
>It's been quite a while since that name caused a fuss. Originally invented by Professor Orland solely for his beloved wife, Auto Memories Dolls eventually spread out into the world, and a machine that allows people to rent out the dolls was also created.
>"I will run as fast as I can to wherever my customer desires. I am the Auto Memories Doll, Violet Evergarden."
>A girl who almost appears to have popped out of a fairy tale with her blonde hair and blue eyes said this with her inorganic beauty and sweet voice.

It doesn't. At all.

Madhouse magic.
It's all in your head.

After a failed resurrection, this left our female protagonist without an arm. Now she must roam around the country to find a way to restore her body.

ignore the faggot and listen to

A lot of callbacks to the original CCS, plus that ED. Most of the staff is the same as the original as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk

Renaming your tumblr gif to "weebshit" doesn't hide it, retard.

i dont understand whats going into your minds, you 2d hand-drawn elitists. as long as it looks good, what does it matter if it has effects? the art of animation is not so boring as you would like it to be. they employ new, creative, and beautiful animation techniques to better their craft and that should be welcomed not be buttblasted over it

Leaked screencap from episode one. Not so pretty now, is it?

So it's fujoshit?

Reminder to never write a proper reply to contrarians.

>fma(2003) greed fight.webm

Otomeshit

Same thing though?

No it's not. Fujo is where they want the boys to love the other boys, otome is where the girl (self-insert) wants to get with one/all of the boys.

why's that?

Fujos in general don't care for otomeshit because it has straight romance.

Today you have added a new fold to my grey matter. Thank you.

>adapts a depressing story about bullying and suicide
>still sells like hot cakes
>adapts a boring story about dragon maids
>still breaks the profit line
>adapt pretty much anything
>profit from it because it looks pretty as hell
>held as a standard to thrive for within the industry
Imagine the frustration haters must feel.

do you mean strive?

Yeah, my bad.

We're just you but better.

you also forgot to mention the success that the source of the bully/suicide movie had beforehand.
I'll forgive you though. we all make mistakes.

So far it's Basilisk - Ouka Ninpouchou

I sure hope I never see these words again

Slow start unironicly

I thought it was Dogakobo but I looked it up and it's actually A-1. What the fuck happened?

Aniplex happened.

Devilman is eternal. Retrofags will assuredly bring it up, and Crybaby will follow suit.