What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

I dont know you didnt tell me the title either

You are now looking at the logo and feeling rather silly.
You are also asking yourself how you reached a point where even using Google image search has become too difficult a procedure for you. Some serious reconsideration of your life choices may be in order.

I liked Penguindrum. It was a fun ride.

And it forced me to go research the Tokyo sarin attacks, which I had never heard of.

Ikuhara glorifying rape.

Huh, that connection never crossed my mind, but makes a lot of sense. What does the (95) symbol mean?

AOTY 2011

>2011
Fuck I'm getting too old for this shit...

I watched this when it aired and I remember liking it but couldn't tell you a single thing about it now, my brain has released everything. So I guess it doesn't have a lot of staying power for me.

It's Yuri Kuma Arashi

fug

Could have something to do with the 1995 Tokyo sarin attack?

I loved penguindrum but I feel bad about it, because I'm pretty sure I didn't get 70% of the references to Japanese literature and recent history it makes

Awesome anyways, liked it more than yurikuma, even though the latter made me bawl like a faggot all the time because I was going through a breakup.

Also in 2011

another 2011 hit

Spring 2011

How do you spell disappointment?

What software did you use to edit this image?

>He also saw dark conspiracies everywhere promulgated by Jews, Freemasons, the Dutch, the British Royal Family, and rival Japanese religions.
>the Dutch

GNU Image Manipulation Program.

No way Stein's Gate is any older than 2013-

>it's true

>he wasnt here when it aired

still Anime of the Decade