Shokugeki no Soma

TOC is out, chapter 239 ranked 9th. Also we wait for spoilers.

Prediction: Erina wins in this chapter.

Since the rebels are obviously winning this arc, what happens next? A time skip?

Shokugeki No Soma Waifu POWERRANKINGS

1a. Erina
1b. Alice
2. Rindo
3. All other Characters
4. Steaming pile of squid ink and shit
5. Meat
6. Megumi

Rindo is for Tsukasa!

Megumi > all.

Pretty good.

Megumi will end up with Takumi

>worst cook of all the 1st years that matter
>beta orbiter
>one dimensional personality
>not even the cutest girl
>some t-rex arm type of physical disorder

Megumi is shit user. It's better you realize this now. Or you can keep her as your waifu doesn't really matter as long as you realize she is shit.

>main character
>still a jobber
That's worse than the other jobbers. They're at least side characters so it makes sense for them to suck.

Shit taste

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOMO'S CHAPTER RANKED BETTER THAN MEGUMI'S

Worst female character with worst male character.

Any predictions for the rank of next weeks chapter, the chapter where Momo is declared the winner against Megumi?

That's HisakoxPajeet.

I'd be amazing if it makes top 6. Any higher than 8 will not feel special.

Are the people that like Megumi just trolls? She has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Just like all the female characters of this series bar Erina.

>worst cook of all the 1st years that matter
False. She's actually a good cook, but just not talented as others; at least not yet.

>beta orbiter
I don't get it this? Obviously she would get a ton of scenes with Soma; they started off as partners then became friends then started to live under the same dorm. They were established as a duo from the very beginning anyways.

>one dimensional personality
Just like every other character unless you think Erina or Alice are anything special in terms of writing.

>not even the cutest girl
Subjective.

>some t-rex arm type of physical disorder
People that complain about this are more annoying than the pose itself.

>05 Sōma ch.238
>09 Sōma ch.239

Get fucked Megumifags.

>caring this much about editor placing
Well okay.

大量に作ったロールケーキをギャラリーに配るもも
会場がもものロールケーキ一色になる中えりなは淡々と調理を続ける
えりなの調理手順を見て彼女がスイーツを作ろうとしている事に気付いた反逆者たち
もも相手に無茶な事をするえりなを心配する一同
一方審査員達は彼女こそが薊の思い描くセントラルの鍵を握っていると意味深な発言

そうこうしている内にえりなの料理が完成する
卵白をしっかり泡立てスフレ状に焼き上げた一品「スフレ・レジェ・ドゥ・グラース」
見た目は2枚重ねになったふわふわのパンケーキ
実食に入った審査員達はこのパンケーキに施された仕掛けに気付く
2枚のパンケーキの間に黒糖で調味を施した「神域の黒糖こし餡」が挟まれていた
このスイーツの正体は2枚のパンケーキと黒糖餡によるどら焼きだった

えりなの皿を食べたそうに見つめる麗だったが司会を務めるために必死に我慢しようとする
えりな「あら…我慢する事ないのよ?この皿がどれだけ美味か知りたいのでしょう?」
麗の眼前に自身の皿を突きつけるえりな
麗「は…はひ。えりなせんせぇ…」
えりなにスイーツを食べさせてもらった麗があまりの美味しさに轟沈する
えりなは続けざまにももにも自分の皿を食べてみるように進める

Takumi deserves better than moeblob.

I don't care for Megumi but fucking Hisako is the worst cook at this point, unless you are saying she doesn't matter which I agree.

>False. She's actually a good cook, but just not talented as others; at least not yet.
Out of Takumi, Pajeet, Dog, Souma, Erina she is definitely the worst.

>I don't get it this?
The whole point of her character from the beginning and through most of the series is she was getting carried by everyone else and had trouble doing anything for herself. It's only been recently when she's started to actually stand on her own two feet and even then she falls short.

>Just like every other character unless you think Erina or Alice are anything special in terms of writing.
She is the most one dimensional out of all the main characters.

>Subjective.
Not to those that don't have shit taste

>People that complain about this are more annoying than the pose itself.
And the people that think Megumi is waifu material are worse than that

fuck off, Megumifag. I thought you already dropped this manga when she lost.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

>defending shit character

>unless you are saying she doesn't matter which I agree.
That is exactly what im saying. But that being said Hisako is still better than Megloomi

If you look at how things went sticking with Megumi 24/7 actually made him more relevant.

LEAVE MEGUMI ALONE! SHES A GOOD GIRL AND A GOOD FUTURE WIFE

>Erina vs Momo continues

Meh, when are we gonna move on to the other two matches?

the only thing megloomi is good for is being a personal toilet while better future wives like Erina or Alice have good lives

February at best.

I doubt that very much, Hisako got absolutely raped by Saito while Megumi got BTFO too but not that hard in comparasion by Momo.

I want this match over with.

Hisako isn't one of the 1st years that matter please learn to read. But that being said even then she is still a better character than Megumi. Also cuter.

>Alice
>marrying a Dog and ruining the bloodline, being the failure of the family and in the shadow of Erina her whole life.
>good

Imagine wanting your favorite girl to win the soumabowl. It's like hoping they'd fall into a pit of shit.

Alice doesn't like Dog in that way.

>Dog
I think the fuck not. He got his ass handed to him by some fucking low-tier irrelevant E10.

>she was getting carried by everyone else and had trouble doing anything for herself.
Except this is false. The only person that ever helped her was Soma back in the very beginning; unless you want to count her recent match because of the teamwork. She carried herself through the autumn elections.

>She is the most one dimensional out of all the main characters.
Subjective.

Since when we were talking about their characters? It was about cooking. And no, both suck.

then why the fuck did you mention Hisako at all when we were talking about Megumi you retard? get the fuck outta here

I'm sorry user, but Megumi is as one-dimensional as her arm posture.

>2018
>Still being a Mehgloomyfag
Kek

Fake

I thought you mentioned Hisako in the chararacters that mattered shit and you said Hisako was still better when were talking about cooking. Not my fault you can't make yourself understandable.

>there are """"people"""" who actually think mehgloomishit is a good character, waifu material, or cute

then did you completely gloss over this post?

>caring
>gentle
>warm
>humble
>considerate
>polite
>pretty
>prettier with her hair down
>warm, motherly cooking style
>good with kids
If you don't think she's perfect wife material then just admit you're gay. No one will judge you.

That's the exactly post
>Hisako is still better than Megloomi.
How the fuck am I supposed to know you were talking about muh waifu > this other waifu and not the damn cooking.

It just began like two chapters ago

>this thread already.

Jesus, waifufags are a fucking mistake.

I would like at least 5 more chapters of Erina cooking.

>How the fuck am I supposed to know you were talking about muh waifu > this other waif
You are really really bad at context why don't you read the whole chain from start to finish. I'll fogive you, user, if you just say Mehgloomi is shit and worst girl

Her cooking isn't going to be anything special

It happens on almost every thread on Sup Forums. Stop acting so surprised.

and boring.

She's so cute.

>I think the fuck not. He got his ass handed to him by some fucking low-tier irrelevant E10.
How did mehgloomy fare any better? She got her ass handed to her after special training from not one or two, but three former elite ten alumni, only got one miserable pity vote, and only competed in this damn shokugeki because Rindou let her slide in the first place. We already know how they square up against each other.

Megumi is just an upgraded version of childhood friend.

I love Alice

I already said they both suck, but worst girl is still meat desu

Anyone that hates meat is a pleb and a fag.

I love Megumi

It's real.

Do you think Megumi will be on the Vol 28 cover? Reminder that these are the chapters that'll be in the volume

Chapter 236: From The Start
Chapter 237: Doppio Mezzaluna Pizza: The Pizza of Two Glittering Moons
Chapter 238: The Queen's Tart
Chapter 239: Her Fighting Style
Chapter 240: Not Cute
Chapter 241: A Warrior's Honor
Chapter 242: A Single Blade
Chapter 243: First-Year Brat
Chapter 244: 4th Bout

is EGGS Erina's specialty now?

>Souma match.

It will be him, you know it, everyone knows it.

I want pics.

>Erari "Oh ... no need to endure it, do you want to know how delicious this dish is?"
>Erika who pierces his plate in front of Rei
Rei "... Hahaha Erinna-san ..."
>Rei who had Erinana eat sweets sank in taste very much
>Erinna will continue to try eating his own dish both in and out
what did tsukusa mean by this?

It'll be Saito

Don't care. Can't wait for volume 29 and Erina's OVA.

>Watch Erina learn how to do Laundry for half an hour

No thanks, that shit can go straight to the trash.

That Urara would get wet even by Takumi's sister.

>not one or two, but three former elite ten alumni
The special training from Jou and Gin was mostly for Erinas character though, and the focus was teamwork. It was solely Shinomiya that really did the one on one training with her.

>pity vote
Meme.

>We already know how they square up against each other.
Megumi is a better cook now though. A rematch would be interesting especially since Megumi finally seems to have a fire to win, but Dog is too irrelevant to get another on-screen match with a main character. Shame.

P I T Y
I
T
Y

>watching Shitrina do a simple chore
Wow.

They know it would sell, that's why J.C staff made it. You must be really butthurt because your favorite never gets special treatment.

All that tells me is that retards like you will buy anything

Erina-sama is soooooo CUTE

>Sup Forums
>buying

You should blame nips

>approval of her innovation
Anne personally preferred the method/idea of her dish. How is that pity? I can agree that it isn't professional, but that's it.

I'm sorry your favorite isn't as popular as Erina-sama.

>shokugeki anime
>selling well

She liked her potential and thus gave her a vote even though she knew which dish was superior. Thus it's a pity vote from Anne (who btw is suppose to remain fair)

Erina is one of my favorite characters and I have no problem with any screentime or focus she gets. But dedicating an OVA about her learning basic household chores is fucking retarded. It should have stayed as a cute little extra in the volume.

Alice will be in it so it's going to be great.

Potential wasn't the only thing she mentioned. If it was then you could call it a pity vote, but she clearly states that she liked the method/idea of her dish, and liked it enough to vote for her. You're simply focusing solely on the potential line.

The previous OVAs are selling well. Bluray? Nah, it was flop.

⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣀⠤⠤⠶⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠶⠤⠤⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣤⠶⠛⠉⠉⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠉⠒⠤⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣀⠤⠶⠒⠒⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠛⠤⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣶⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠶⠁⠁⠁⠉⠿⣒⠒⠒⠶⣀⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠤⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣶⠁⠶⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣶⠁⠁⠁⠁⠛⣤⠁⠁⠁⠉⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠛⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣿⣶⠁⠁⠁⣶⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⠁⠁⠁⣿⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠿⣶⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣶⠁⠁⠁⣀⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠉⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣤⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣶⠁⠿⠿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⠛⣿⣛⣤⠿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠉⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣭⠉⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⣤⠿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⣀⠁⣀⠁⣶⣿⣿⠁⠁⣤⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⣶⣿⣿⣤⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⣤⠁⣶⣿⣿⣤⠁⠁⠤⠁⠁⠉⣀⣶⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠿⣤⠛⠿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⣿⠛⠁⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣉⣶⣿⣿⠁⣛⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⣿⣤⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠿⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⣿⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠉⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⣶⠁⠁⣿⣿⣤⣿⠛⣀⣿⣿⠛⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠁⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣶⠁⣒⠁⠁⠁⠿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠒⣿⠛⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠿⠁⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣶⠁⣿⣿⠁⣿⠶⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⠿⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⠛⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠿⣿⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⠉⣤⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠶⣿⣿⣀⣀⣀⣀⣉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠁⠛⠁⠁⠁⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⣤⠁⠁⠁⣤⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⣀⣶⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠉⠉⣿⠉⠉⠛⠛⣿⠛⠒⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⠤⣿⣀⣿⣿⠁⠁⣶⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⠁⣶⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠛⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⣶⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⣀⠿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠛⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⣤⣿⣿⣿⠤⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⠁⠁⠁⠛⠁⠁⠛⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠿⣤⠁⠤⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⠁⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠁⠤⣿⣶⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⣀⣿⠁⣿⣉⣿⣿⣶⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⠁⣀⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⣭⠿⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣉⠁⠿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣶⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣶⣤⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠉⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠁⣿⣿⣤⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⣀⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⣿⣿⣿⣀⠁⣿⠿⣿⣿⣤⠁⣿⣿⣿⠛⠶⣤⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣤⣶⣿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠁⠁⠿⠁⣿⣿⣤⠉⠤
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠛⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠛⣿⣿⠶⣤⣀⠉⠛⠶⣶⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⠶⠒⠛⣉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⠁⠁⣤⠁⠁⠛⠿⠛⠉⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠉⣿⣀⣿⣉⣿⣿⣿⠁⣿⣿⠁⠁⠉⠛⠶⠤⣀⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⣿⣀⣀⣤⠉⣶⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠁⠛⠁⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁

Shit thread

>Having fled home to escape her father's shackles, Erina found shelter at Polar Star Dorm.
>What awaited her there was... cleaning, and doing laundry for the first time in her life! And not only that - her first visit to the public baths with the dorm members, with Alice joining in!? A moment of solace... until they run into Rindou from the Elites by coincidence, and end up facing off in a sauna showdown! How will Erina's dramatic new life turn out––!?

>父の束縛から逃れるべく、家出を決行したえりなが身を寄せたのは極星寮。
>そこで待っていたのは…、人生初の掃除、洗濯!!更には寮メンバーにアリスも巻き込み、初体験の銭湯へ!?癒しのひと時…かと思いきや偶々居合わせた十傑・竜胆とサウナ対決をすることに!!波乱万丈のえりなの新生活?果たしてどうなる―!?
Having fled home to escape her father's shackles, Erina found shelter at Polar Star Dorm.
What awaited her there was... cleaning, and doing laundry for the first time in her life! And not only that - her first visit to the public baths with the dorm members, with Alice joining in!? A moment of solace... until they run into Rindou from the Elites by coincidence, and end up facing off in a sauna showdown! How will Erina's dramatic new life turn out––!?

It's an OAD. You get it by buying the LE of that manga vol, just like the other OVAs for the series.

>A moment of solace... until they run into Rindou from the Elites

I'm getting real tired of this boner people have for Rindou. Like bitch fuck off already, you're just a high tier Alice.

Jesus christ they're desperate to make something like this into an OVA.

This OVA will try to merge too much characters in it and will end up as the shitfest that was the onsen one

Yeah, they should've animated chapter 61 instead.

Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?

so just Erina, Alice and Rindou wankbait?

would watch desu