Will the Netflix remake possibly fix Seiya's character?

After Toei did to him on LoS, I don't want other attempts to "modernize" Seiya

Everybody hates Seiya but latinos have been quiet about their hateboner for him lately because Jesus Barrero

We didn't hate him, but he is far from being the best character for us.

I've been on SS communities since the school breaks and everybody hates Seiya because he's not as cool/manly as the others but he always steals the spotlight. For me the latter is complete bullshit popularized by the filler and movies but SS is for normies so it can't be helped.

I seen some hate him because " he never defeated a gold saint hur hur " when he the other saints were racing to save Saori's life.

How bad was he in that movie? I don't mean modernize. I mean fix his character like Omega did so everyone chills with that hate boner towards him.

R.I.P :(

Seiya's character is perfectly fine in the manga you shitty secondary

>everybody hates Seiya

That's why he tops popularity polls and Ryuseiken is the most popular technique? Even in Omega he topped the poll after appearing like twice

I'm just asking because everyone has a hate boner for him in Spanish speaking regions. It gets annoying.

Slow the fuck up, Netflix is making a Saint Seiya remake?

Fuck everything, netflix is truly the last boss destined to destroy the anime I love and enjoy.

PEGASUS CLOTH WA DATE JA NAI

Yup...in CG

There is nothing to fix, Seiya is a great hero.
Also the Netflix remake won't fix anything, don't be silly. It's going to be an American pandering CG disaster.

The Mexicans, Latinos, and Spaniards fans will still whine about him though...

But previous CG stuff with saint saiya looked great

>Netflix remake
How many times ye gonna have to tell you: NETFLIX don't make anything about just throwing money in the market.

>Actually thinking Netflix can release any good anime
Hahahahahaahahh!!!!!!!

At least they will never touch the one thing that is sacred

Why? Spics love DBS even when it is utter crap.

Count me in if there's another gold saint cutie like Sonia or Paradox

Ajin was good.

CG like Godzilla or Blame?

>fix
hang on, is this a remake or fanfiction? because those two are quite different.

The best thing about saint seiya was the op

Oh come on, don't be a crybaby

I bet you a SHVI 1st edition crystal wing synchro dragon they will never touch hokuto no ken

Is that the armor he wears in the Tenkai-Hen after credits scene?

Because most bitch about his power ups and praise Goku from dragon ball when he does the same

Not sure yet

Why all the hate for Seiya?

I don't hate him but every Spanish speaking fan I've talked to seems to have a massive hate boner for him. Most call him a weakling, glory hog, selfish and has bullshit power ups. Some compare him to Son Goku with extreme bias when the monkey does the same thing...

I think it's because he is a massive underdog and because his personality is pretty much just screaming "SAORI-SAN!!!" all the time since around the Sanctuary arc.

Okay I understand that. But he's still fine even if he's not the greatest.