Was it any good?

Was it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No

Maybe

There's a good show hiding under a shitload of filler and pointless drawing out of the story.

that monotonous droning soundtrack nearly put me in a coma

Best girl

Isekai before it was cool.

It would have been if these two had been the main characters.

Manga was better.

I loved it back in the day but thinking back about it

>Naraku being the main villain for the whole series and behind everything was a drag, his conception seemed retarded and a hack

>Everytime Miroku could use wind tunnel these goddamn bees appear

>Dialogue constantly being Inuyasha and Kagome yelling each others names

>Nothing was became about sword technique anymore when Inuyasha started learning backlash wave/windtunnel, just massive energy blasts

Why do I have such intense nostalgia for this show when I only ever caught like 20 eps total on adult swim and never saw any since? I'm even more nostalgic for it than the anime I watched regularly on tv as a kid.

I feel it was good until Naraku derailed it

though even then it doesn't hold up against Rumiko's previous works

You were older and remember it better? Besides, 20 episodes is a decent number by todays standards.

That would mean you'd have to flesh out their relationship more and if you want it to be romantic you'd have to age her up a bit. Their dynamic is better as side characters.

It was comfy

It was mediocre to tell the truth, but I have a bit of a soft spot for it.

>That feel when you'll never get a Rin/Sesshomaru spin off that focuses more on the demon side of Feudal Japan

Great show.
Very good story. The filler is not really filler. I did not feel so anyways. Enjoyed it all. Might watch some now.
Always lots of haters.

KAZE NO KIZU
KAZE NO KIZU
KAZE NO KIZU
KAZE NO KIZU

It's like nostalgia for me might as well be the first show I watched. Gives me comfy feels.

>drag
speaking of which

>Everytime Miroku could use wind tunnel these goddamn bees appear
>Dialogue constantly being Inuyasha and Kagome yelling each others names
Le memes

How was the finale apart from too late?

its got one of the best ED's ever
youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s

>if you want it to be romantic you'd have to age her up a bit
There's nothing wrong with them loving each other while she's still a loli. Loli romance is the best kind of romance.

Sesshomaru doesn't strike me as a pedophile. Even back then I think 11 Was considered young.

He's not even human so we can't say whether he has the same taboos on who to take as a lover. To someone who lives as long as he does, even adult humans might seem like children to him.

>You will never impregnate Sango

Me and my friend loved it, then later I realized its japanese Twilight.

Finally someone with sense

the only good takahashit is Ranma

I self insert as Miroku

Ranma was the same shit for three times the run time and you're a faggot for liking girl ranma.

noty fault they made her so sexy

>japaneseTwilight
no, that's vampire knight

Came here just to say this. Kikyo a best.

>>Naraku being the main villain for the whole series and behind everything was a drag, his conception seemed retarded and a hack

I actually agree with this a lot. Naraku was cool at first, made for a pretty legitimate threat and did a good job of setting the characters and conflict but as far as final antagonists go? There just seemed to be something missing. Like I kept expecting him to get BTFO by some crazy ass demon sealed within the jewl or something bigger to pop up.

Plus there was a general lack of hench villains. You had Kagura and Kana sure but two extra baddies isn't going to cover over a 150 episodes. Like Bleach may have gone to far in the other direction but there was at least someone for every one to fight.

Oh look it's another "character gets punted toward the sky while doing a retarded handsign" episode that was used just 4 panels ago
Oh look every character is doing their singular gimmick again
As a kid I miraculously ate up most of it but I had a hard time stomaching it past the third volume recently.

>Ranma's being a shit cunt for no reason
>Akane is being a turbo bitch for no reason

The soundtrack is good

Can you repeat the question?

I enjoyed it for the most part.
Easily my favorite part of the series.