How could anyone rebel against this face?

How could anyone rebel against this face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXrbKVwae2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sea_pUoczag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking kill yourself.

Because these days everyone has that face.

Morgan, get off the internet.

Takeuchi, please go.

>Artoria was betrayed her own people
>Nero was betrayed by her own people
>Jannu was betrayed by her own people

>Jannu was betrayed by her own people
>English
>People
Surely you jest

Thank you, cute Saber poster.
I appreciate you much more than GO cancer threads.

By having the same face.

Her son (female)

I didn't vote for you.

After she basically handed him his throne, King Charles VII started docking her supplies towards the end of the war hoping she'd get caught/killed. (Which she did.) She had barely any usable artillery in that last battle. And then didn't pay her ransom despite having it.

Politicians hate popular people.

MONTY PYTHON JOKES ARE NOT FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE YOU LITERAL FUCKING FAGGOT AUTIST THEY WERE BARELY EVEN FUNNY TO BEGIN WITH THE ENTIRE SERIES WAS AN ISLAND OF MEDIOCRITY IN A SEA OF SHIT AND THAT WAS BEFORE ITS LINES WERE SPAMMED TO DEATH BY RETARDED MOUTHBREATHING TURBOAUTISTS LIKE YOU KILL YOURSELF

Really, how ?

I like it.

His (female) son (female)

How could anyone rebel against that race?

Damn, you're pathetic son. What kind of inbred monkey doesn't like Monty Python?

Saber is only happy and cute when she has food. During her days in Camelot she had to eat Gawain's cooking constantly and as such was not cute or happy. Feed your Kings.

In case it wasn't made obvious, Mordred happens to be a colossal idiot.

>hoping she'd get caught/killed
Source : my ass

That said, in reality Jeanne was actively working against the end of the war. Charles VII wanted to make peace with the Bourguignons to stop fighting on two fronts.
Jeanne and a few other commanders were against this and pressured him to keep fighting against them.
Jeanne did a lot of good, but by the end of the war she was more of a liability. It's still sad that she got captured.

Charles VII making peace with the Bourguignons allowed him to concentrate all his power against the english and blitzkrieg his way from Aquitaine to Normandy, BTFOing them like no french king ever did before him.

Stop bullying Charles VII, he was a good boy and did nothing wrong.

(Also, everyone was on low supplies, not just Jeanne.)

British """"""""""""""comedy"""""""""""""" has no place on a board about Kazakhstani rug-weaving.

keep crying, wannabe janitor.

>Beautiful image
>Rins ass crack shoved right in your face

Jesus christ why ruin it

Her ass is a miracle though.

>Rin is a slut
In other breaking news, water is wet.

You need to accept Tohsaka's anus.
It's not something you run away from.

>Gawain's cooking made Seibah cranky
>Seibah did not show Mordred love/patience
>Gawain's cooking was literally so bad it destroyed his country

She's not a slut, she's pretty picky about who she sleeps with. Sakura would be the same if she ever had a choice in the matter.

Rin is the purest most beautiful and loyal fate girl

>she's pretty pricey about who she sleeps with
FTFY

You'd have to be a really nasty piece of work indeed.

Shit saber desu she doesn't even have a glorious neckbeard

When will they fuck?

Reminder that as horrible a chef as Gawain was everyone else was still worse

That GO design is utter garbage.

You think they can start to repair their relationship now that there's no kingship to be had anymore?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

People who insult Saber will never understand the hardships she had to endure

>Okita Souji was betrayed by her own people
I never noticed this pattern before.

There's nothing to repair since Saber generally doesn't care for, or doesn't like her retard son, and retard son is a tsundere mess when it comes to her feelings for daddy

Did they change her backstory? I thought he just died of TB. He was like the only Shinsengumi member who 'wasn't' ordered to commit sepukku over wearing a black belt with brown shoes or some other mundane thing.

>Not killing talented, but subversive generals when the war is near a end.
Peace time is for incompetent boot lickers,

Problem is convincing Seibah to stop being a deadbeat dad. Mode Red probably gets off to the idea of being forcibly restrained and raped by her futa-coq.

>Mode Red probably gets off to the idea of being forcibly restrained and raped by her futa-coq.
Don't we all?

IIRC Fate Okita Souji was killed by her brother or something who demanded absolute loyalty to himself (instead of like, the government or w/e) from her or something like that. When she refused he killed her in a fit of "If I can't have you no one will". At least, that's the description I always saw in FGO threads.

I can't find a mention of her death in the FGO in-game material for some reason.

>Terrible joke
>Cue half a minute laughing track
British comedy is a sad joke. Same goes for murricunt ones as well.

How could anyone rebel against these boobs?

FGO gets OVA faggot, it's Sup Forums now

It's had an OVA for over a year. The first OP was already anime. That doesn't mean it's not trash to be contained in /vg/ generals.

BEST GIRL
HANDS DOWN
FUCK HATERS

Then what is good comedy? Enlighten us.

The worst comedy you could possibly conceive without a laughing track is still better than the best comedy with one.

So Freddy Got Fingered?

Anything. The better the laughing track comedy, the more you feel infuriated by it's presence.

I guess we're just of different minds. Do you get offended at live comedy acts when people laugh then?

Probably someone jealous that they couldn't grow an ahoge like hers.

Why did Saber let another girl have sex with her?

I didn't vote for her.
Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Plebs, that's who.

People with taste. You can fuck off back to Sup Forums and have fun drooling with all the other neanderthals who still think Chuck Norris jokes are funny.

Where did this happen?

Fuck off with your bland piece of dogshit. This bitch deserves all the suffering she got for being an incompetent failure.

kek

Now that you mention it, Mordred was identical to Saber in every way script for the ahoge. Perhaps that was the true reason Mordred was ill fit to be King.

Sorry but I'd rather follow this face

Too bad

It is canon that all sabers must both
A) Have an ahoge.
B) Shoot laser beams.
youtube.com/watch?v=vXrbKVwae2Q

>Shoot laser beams
Does this count?

This is too good

Okita can projectile-vomit blood at people. Close enough.

Because she's a goddamn robot that can't even comprehend basic human emotions?

Rin is pure and water is not wet per se

Yeah, it really is very bad.

SABER IS A DEADBEAT DAD

Your tears are delicious

sakura is used goods

>Lunalun still being buttmad that FGO is in every conceivable way better than Aposhit

Hey! At least Apocrypha had fights.

She loves Shirou. Your argument is invalid, good sir.

She only became better after Shirou fucked the robot autism out of her.

Why isn’t there more oyakodon?

I just noticed from the OVA how much of a lucklet Gudao is.
>Kiyohime is gotten beating Orleans
>David is gotten beating Okeanus
>Jekyll is gotten beating London
>Ushi is acuirable by Friend Summons
>Fionn he must have used all his quartz and tickets to get
>Saber Alter is a support

And you fuckers thought your luck was shit! Half of this guy's team is acquired by beating the story

Saber is a miracle.
Shame for the others fake same-facey Saber
Takeuchi is a hack.

To be fair you are right. Karna vs Sieg, and Sieg vs Shirou is pretty nice. I don't mind Modred's action scene in the first few episode either.

I LOVE SABER!!!!

>David
>Fionn

Please nigga.

Umu is love and Okita is Q.T.
Some saberfaces deserve it.

David is shown defeated on the ground together with Kiyohime and Galahad disarms and throws Fionn right at Jekyll & Hyde.

Or, if you meant them being good, I won't disagree, but David is one of the servants the game actually gives the player while Fionn is the only rare one he had aside Alter

She only became better after Shirou fucked the robot autism out of her.

Any reason to say that twice?

Every good statement is worth repeating.

Autism.

Her son was superior

>tfw Mode Red is canonically a huge saberfag who owns figurines/daki
youtube.com/watch?v=sea_pUoczag

Anyone betrayed is betrayed by their own people. That's what makes it betrayal instead of just an attack.

Man I wish Saber and Illya had a lot more interaction, there is a lot of wasted potential there.