It's a "punks that don't realise they're dealing with the Nan High Banchou Demon Lord Mitsuhashi before it's far too...

>it's a "punks that don't realise they're dealing with the Nan High Banchou Demon Lord Mitsuhashi before it's far too late" chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTY_Vf23RmE
deathtollscans.net/viewforum.php?f=11&sid=8ef1186a07c9f1eb6c4dfee5f2ec04e0shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Itou, Are you gonna dump the chapter or what?

Love those.

How many characters could actually beat Mitsuhashi? including other delinquent series characters

my fav kind of chapter

time to shill ROTN
youtube.com/watch?v=wTY_Vf23RmE

I miss delinquent manga, is there any good one still ongoing?

>it's a ''some poor bastard pissed Mitsuhashi off" chapter
remember when he basically kidnapped someone inside a building pretending he was stuck as well.

Do you mean in Japan or being scanlated?
There are a few ongoing scanlated ones

Scanlated

Nanba mg5 is proving pretty fun currently death toll are at vol3 ch17

Bakuon rettou is almost done, there's bad boys, nanba mg5, Tokyo revengers is new, rokudenashi blues, that's all I can think of off the top of my head

if revengers is that time travel redo your life one I'm not exactly impressed by it
bit of a stretch but Rokudou no onna tachi has delinquent gang characters....

Nanba MG5 is quite fun so far and Death toll are aiming for weekly if i remember right
Meraki Scans are about halfway through the Crows Zero II manga I believe
Bad Boys is being translated too and is enjoyable so far and ive heard from a friend the translations are reaching a point where it starts to pick up
Theres also bakuon rettou which i think is about 20 or so chapters away from completion, I like it a lot as a more serious look at the delinquent, specifically bosozoku world compared to something like Clover
Rokudenashi Blues is also being translated and is great (pic related is rokudenashi)

Oh yeah, Meraki are also doing dokgo 2 and Tong, which are manhwa but still delinquent themed of what i know. I see Dokgo brought up a decent bit in delinquent stuff discussion and i dont see Tong mentioned but i read through the first 32 chapters which bakaupdates lists as the "1st season" and I'd say it fits the bill, didnt really feel it though but its the only manhwa i've read so not much to compare to.
Not too sure about their other projects.

Be-Bop High school, releases are consistent I think and has like 80 or so chapters out already. It's also one of the best delinquent series.

The Nanba MG5 scans feel so slow though, are they really weekly? Bad Boys is pretty great, where is DelinquentScans though, hope he's just taking a break or something and didn't leave for good.

>Be-Bop High schoo
Thats good too, cant believe i forgot it.
>are they really weekly?
More or less, i think they're a little over the mark sometimes but skimming through here deathtollscans.net/viewforum.php?f=11&sid=8ef1186a07c9f1eb6c4dfee5f2ec04e0shows its been mostly between 7-9 days, the only massive exception i can see being over the christmas period

as long as they stick with it for the long haul I don't care how long it takes them to complete it, there's the sequel Nanba deadend as well.

The goal is "weekly but no guarantees"
Real life things keep popping up, usually for the typesetter or the cleaner.

My favourite parts of the manga are the ones that point out how poor Mitsuhashi is.

Yeah it's all understandable, it's just that Nanba reignited my craving for laid back delinquents like that, same for Bad Boys.

I liked the chapters where you got to see mitsuhashi's home life or his father dressed like a yakuza

I just finished GTO yesterday and really liked it, how are 14 days and Paradise Lost?

14 days is a fun little ride.
im a bit behind on PL I believe since im only at 93 or so, but its a nice mix-up seeing Onizuka handle a different class.
As far as other GTO stuff goes SJG is pretty solid but obviously theres the translation gap, GT-R is good if you like Ryuji and I havent read the Saejima spinoff since translations are dead

My favourite parts are whenever Imai ends up looking pathetic

Imai's a great guy, much better then that despicable Mitsuhashi who always go on about a horse face or whatever. Imai's a real man

as a purist I'd say don't bother with the spin off/sequels they just aren't as good.

what about monkey girl?

So GTO is shit then?

Any space for cute delinquents(misunderstood)?

Away, Tanigawa.

Mitsuhashi gave out valuable life lessons.

This chapter was kinda sad.

Itou was manly

Itou is embarrassing.

fear of Mitsuhashi inspires those around him to be manly.