Bing translate sucks dick, is he saying he doesn't mind fan translations?

bing translate sucks dick, is he saying he doesn't mind fan translations?

also what is the general opinion of mangaka on fan translations?

Other urls found in this thread:

anond.hatelabo.jp/20180109001953
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, he's saying the exact opposite.

He wants to sue, actually.

It can't be helped

Fake author. No checkmark/verified sign.

Just TL away fuck him

They better start learning english if they don't want to put their faces against the dirt, those morons

Who's the retard that tweeted him in the first place?

But fan translations can be good and make you more popular. WataMote is a pretty good example.

>bing translate sucks dick
no shit sherlock, auto-translation still need at least 15 years for proper moonspeak-translation

There's dumbasses that tweet scanlated manga to authors because they are fucking dumbasses.

I remember shonentards tweet scanlated chapters of weekly shonen manga that haven't even come out in Japan yet.

>To be honest, I don't care how convenient those illegal sites.. I want to complain when it come to this.
>I don't have any translation contract coming other than from taiwan edition, I don't remember sign it either.
>If people mention me like in this picture, I don't have anything to say.

>forever DJT-tard sees 訴

Japan has a culture that is very strict concerning rules and regulations. Whether it's "good" or "bad" for popularity doesn't matter to Japanese. Piracy is illegal, so they automatically lose their shit when they find out gaijins pirate.

You can use Google Translate read Japanese if you know the word spacing.

Japans laws are super strict about it and they're mad they can't pirate themselves as easily.
Ofc they can't justify the manga not even being monetized outside of japan.

these posts are great

Machine translation can't still into context.

>No checkmark
Because twitter policy requires you to have a profil pic with your face in it.

t. japan pro

Should rub it in their noses even more

>be Toyotaro
>be in charge of drawing the sequel of the most popular anime in the world
>let licenses stream every chapter for free until the volume is available in its respective country

We need more guys like him

/our/ guy

Based Toyotaro

Why would anyone show fan translations after the shit show with that furry manga.

Not everyone from twitter goes on Sup Forums, thankfully.

To give a bit of context to that tweet. It was the(second to) last tweet in a row of tweets in which he talks about the differences between official and illegal sites. He made those tweets in response to this blog post: anond.hatelabo.jp/20180109001953 , which is titled "Illegal upload sites aren't popular just "because it's free"".