Kamisama no Iutoori

Huh? So it has ended? Despite all the drag I quite enjoyed the ride. And the ending seems to be quite fitting.
Any news what's author up to now?

Oh well.

the ending fucking sucked. The author's only real talent in manga is diverting expectation, and even then you get used to it.

>the ending fucking sucked
Why?

I actually liked this part
the ending was all sorts of shit for me

Best moment in the entire series. Shun was an absolute madman until the very end

The author new manga is bretty good.

Oh shit. I saw it multiple times but didn't even bother checking who the author was.

wait. so he used imagination to time travel back ? da fuck is this?

The games becomes boring partway. The last interesting one where I give a fuck about any of the characters were when they took turn scoop the sand.

what chapter was this again? I kinda ended reading at that very moment and waited for an update but I lost my bookmarks so I forgot al about this.

>MUH TIME TRAVEL
christ

>time travel
It's not exactly that tho.

Ending of 174.

He also wrote another dead game bullshit called Real Account another different name.
Well not really, but this has really, really fucking similar plot progression to Kamisama no Iutoori.

Also I'm still fucking MAD

>sure you can revive them
>jklol

thanks m8

>that ending
what the shit

>saw it coming miles away
>still fucking pissed about it

Wait, wasn't the ending the MC falling to his death after getting crushed?

That's the first part.

Jesus. I kind of lost interest so can you give me a rundown of the ending and part 2?

Starts with new casts which kind of mirrors the first part casts. They went through another series of dead games, fell in love with girl, girl later died saving him, get through another set of games, fell in love with another girl.
Met up with old casts who survived due to bullshit. Went through final series of dead games, where his lover died yet again.
The finale is a game of Old Maid among the survivors from new and old casts and god. MC, his gay lover, and the psycho from pt.1 won, but it turned out being god isn't what it seems to be. They decided to duke it out using their memories as some sort of HP, each blow takes away some of their memory, leaving them an empty husk. The psych breaks and died first, but MC also died soon after because he's exhausted himself too. His gay lover won and become god, after which he decided to rewind everything and starts the whole dead game thing again so he can fight with the MC again or some bullshit

The last game really has its moment.

I read the first one forever ago and don't remember much besides the Icarus thing at the end. Should I re-read it before reading this one?

The first part honestly means fuck all in grand scheme of things. But you might as well re-read the final bit though.

Nah, that's really the icarus dive is the only real part that matters since it's brought up later.

Shun > Akashi

I enjoyed the wild ride. The Cops and Robbers game felt flat because so many new characters were introduced but I loved the finale of that game. Old Maid was nice way to wrap up character arcs.

First part had more solid games and chemistry between characters but Second part's school games were also great and 7×7 School Mysterys had nive atmosphere with tension on the quests and relaxation in home base. Island games with Tom Foolery super powers felt out of place and I'm happy the powers didn't carry on except skate boarding to bring first part's MC's back into game.

Thank you, that seems terrible though. What did you think of it?

It's not really bad. At some point it may feel like dragging out, but it's still enjoyable.

For whatever reason I didn't think the author would kill them off after so long.

Didn't he rewind because he believed MC would make a better god/find a solution to the game?

It's ok, but the final game is really great.

>Didn't he rewind because he believed MC would make a better god/find a solution to the game?
Yes, but it's still a shitty move forcing Akashi to go through the whole ordeal 'again' just to end up with eternal loneliness at the end of everything, if he really does win.

He did. I doubt it's a simple rewind though.

Second part really fell apart after School Mystery arc was over. Demon Island arc was pure garbage. And then author decided to completely drop Akashi's character development. At least glasses guy was a pretty good character.