>imouto approaches you in the shower
What's the course of action here?

Other urls found in this thread:

japan-guide.com/e/e3013.html
twitter.com/Surwill/status/949688553801383942
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pee on her

Accept the rape.

Well from the picture it seems the obvious action to take is to remember the basics of CQC and apply them to the target

What's actually going to happen here mangafags?
She'll ask how penetration feels and suddenly get fisted?

She looked like she wanted to touch her.

holy fuck

Hope she doesn't laugh or bully my dick.

That's hot

I wonder where I've already seen this.

>yuri

don't be gay

>shitrus
>yuri

t. a literal c/u/ck

>Citrus (シトラス Shitorasu) is a Japanese yuri manga series written and illustrated by Saburouta

Oh no it's her again.

Faggot

Nice shitpost.

Give her a hug and gently bite her ear.

Reminder Matsuri x Harumin shippers are even more delusional than Nene.

It's not going to be a 2 second scene behind the screendoor, is it? Please... I had hoped the anime would be lewder than the manga.

It's big sister's duty to take care of her little sister.

But what if the big sister is smaller than the little sister?

These girls are in high school you sicko

The "Inter" course of action type, without a doubt.

Of course not, the director is on a mission to save yuri.

What? I just want it to be more intense than the manga. The kiss scene was way lewder than the manga. I just want that. Don't shame me, user. No bulli.

Girlfriends was really popular back then so why didn't it get an anime while Shitrus did

why am i attracted to this slut?

Why wouldn't you

You have average taste, like average people. Quite boring to be honest.

The guy directed Yosuga no Sora and Spice and Wolf, he knows what he's doing.

Nah , Mei is really boring. I guess the fags who are obsessed with her is due to her beauty.

I'm going to marry Harumin.

What's wrong with liking a girl because she's the most beautiful of them all?

Yuzu is pure. She's a wannbe virgin gyaru.

How can anyone live like this

It could be 2 seconds long, we don't know yet. We only have PV screening reactions and that stuff.

PV screenings reactions mentioned a very hot licking neck session which is the manga on one panel tho.

more like warm

After that, Yuzu cannot keep it in her pants anymore. Too bad she couldn't take a bath with Mei during the summer trip in the onsen. She was dreaming of it.

My brother used to do this to me in the shower all the time and we are straight.

We'll see, user. It's all rather irrelevant. No fugging will be seen. Have to deal with that.

>we
At least one of you is gay. Probably both.

>best girl won't even show up
What's the chance of S2?

Could have been anywhere, even disney princesses get peed on nowadays

Matsuri can't hear you since her face is buried in Harumin's boobs.

Well, at least one of you isn't

Let's not forget that, during a bath, Japanese people are less pudic. They also have mixed onsen, with men and women sharing the bath. So this scene is less disturbing in their cultural point of view.
And Yuzu was really ogling Mei including watching her naked butt and her breast.

It seems that Citrus takes place in Toyosu, in the anime.

japan-guide.com/e/e3013.html

Some Japanese watchers mentioned it since they lived here and were happy to recognize many parts of it. The animation team did a good job recreating faithfully the neighborhood.

Gay men like girls, not men, so this is obviously true.

Reminder that Matsuri ships herself with Harumin

Yes, she does.

That's pretty cute, Matsuri is a good girl.

Here's a tweet that compares the locations of Toyosu to those found in the anime.

twitter.com/Surwill/status/949688553801383942

And ships Harumin's sister with Nene and ships Himeko, Shirapon, and Glasses together.

Huh. Really makes me think.

I love Matsuri so much, she's the ultimate shit stirrer.

Matsuri swaps rooms when people complain. She still keeps Harumin with her, even though Harumin was one of the ones who complained. Once Nene gets added to their room Harumin's fine with it, guess she was afraid of being alone with Matsuri.

Harumin's sister ends up with Glasses, who has a crush on her, while Shiraho starts to get along with Himeko who she's roomed with.

>something something not real yuri
I hope they don't mean what I think they meant.
These hypocrites are pure evil. Always finding something to hate while pretending to speak for social justice.
What twisted hearts. They can't even enjoy a show this heart-warming and positive and demonize those who don't want to make idealized artworks resemble repulsive groups of people in real life.

These people are just ill. I don't think they can even tell what beauty and romanticism are anymore. It saddens me that the liberal political ideology which was meant to promote human progress and resemble romanticism has been twisted into something like this. Because everything wrong is not wrong anymore. Dykes are supposed to be ugly and fat and violent and that is something everybody has to support. They are labeled that way and, instead of saying that it might be their fault for having such corrupt life style, these behaviours are protected, and the biased image promoted by the vocal is strongly enforced by those irresponsible and uninformed "SJW"s.

Art itself is being destroyed. The nature of some people has been easily exposed when they began to comment on anime like Citrus, that there's no real love in their souls and social justice is nothing but a pretext for their hatred towards the world. It's so pathetic.

>main girls love interest doesn't even care about her
>both of them are clearly interested in men
>years of releases and there has been literally zero (0) character development

>main girls love interest doesn't even care about her

She literally wants the whole shebang. She just doesn't know how to express herself. The only reason she found Yuzu's love guide was because Yuzu hid it underneath a magazine Mei wanted to read because it had an article about being a better lover for your partner and later Mei is seen checking a book out of the library on the psychology of love.

She's just autistic.

Geez stop replying to bait

This might be why people ship Harumin/Matsuri so much, the main pairing just isn't compelling. At least Harumin/Matsuri banter is entertaining.

Is Mei the first handy capable yuri character? She's displayed classic signs of autism as well as severe anemia.

Is there any yuri work where the main pairing isn't the least interesting?

She's also narcoleptic, falling asleep at random points in the story.

You know there are lot of lesbian couples in the US are very cute and good looking. Now I feel bad those couples who have be part with those disgusting dykes.

But Mei and Yuzu are genuinely my favorites. ;__;

The Real Her was golden. I want it to get an anime. Also Comprehensive Tovarisch. Yuri comedy anime with actually fun leads.

>What's the chance of S2?
S2 is likely to happen when the sales get to 5k-7k. Remind you Mai Hime had 15k-20k in sales.

Since Yuzu showed some very thirsty behavior these last chapters, groping the boob and doing as many hickeys as she could, isn't it ironic that Mei, previously supposed experienced (it was an illusion, a façade) will be soon topped by her sexual beast sister? Yuzu is sure a sex goddess in training here.

This. Matsuri/Harumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yuzu/Mei.
I'd like to object this but I remember the teacher/student couple in Hanjuku Joshi is better than the main one

I was shocked when I found out Mai Hime got that number of sales. What caused it? Shizuru and Natsuki? But still, that doesn't guarantee Citrus getting high sales, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Gyraru's are horny sex fiends by nature. Mei opened up pandora's box.

Who is drills-chan girlfriend? What I got from user's dump is that she got NTR'd.
She finds love again isn't? She can't be left alone.

i hope she does

Himeko doesn't currently have a girlfriend, but she 's been spending time with Shiraho lately. Shiraho won't be in the anime, since she's introduced later.

>gently bite her clit

Honestly it's weird how Mei is willing to kiss the teacher but never had sex with Himeko. They had to have done stuff before right?

>willing.

She was forced (has to make her grandfather happy) and he's strong compare to Himeko.

Remember at the start when Mei kept saying 2 girls couldn't be together? Yuzu opened her up to the idea.

Not only that, Himeko is her childhood friend, and Mei already said nothing happened between them outside of Himeko molesting her in volume 2. Himeko got friendzoned hard.

Either that or she realizes she's been pushing Mei too far.

Saburouta has been teasing her and Shirpon lately. They might shirk off their arranged marriages for each other hopefully.

She wasn't willing, he forced himself on her which also explains Mei's attitude toward kissing. She's damaged.

She was only going along with the arranged marriage because she feels honorbound to fulfill her duty as the heir of the Aihara family.

user...

So for some reason Himeko just randomly molests Mei one time? I don't believe that. Mei is probably just lying.

>What caused it? Shizuru and Natsuki?
It is definitely ShizNat.

Still Sunrise can get 20k-30k easily with a ShizNat spinoff or a new Mai Hime series.

Himeko molested her because she got jealous of Yuzu and it spurred Himeko into taking drastic action. Himeko may have played around before not as seriously, but Mei never took it to be anything beyond skinship or Himeko playing around.

So why this "yuri doesn't sell meme" hasn't died yet? While true, I guess the secret for selling a lot is having a regular show with a side yuri couple, since pure yuri would be boring for viewers

Mei called Himeko a liar when Himeko tricked Yuzu into thinking something happened between them, so based on the story you're supposed to believe Mei.

This is cute. Kiss when?

>since pure yuri would be boring for viewers
It wouldn't be very boring unless the drama becomes serious. Yuribait and canon couples can work without alienating the audience and keep it very good. All I takes execution and easy writing to make it sell.

Normal Yuzu > Gayru Yuzu

Wouldn't qualify as yuri to me then.

Margot and Malga were such a likable side couple.

>Normal Yuzu > Gayru Yuzu

pleb taste

You can take the makeup off of the gyraru but you can't take the gyraru out of the girl.

Also, I saw some confusion a few days ago between gyraru and ganguro. Not the same thing.

I love it when Mei tells Yuzu her underwear is gaudy and to wear more modest ones at school.

>leopard print panties

Muh

Yeah, those kinds of interactions are my favorite too.

Mai Hime is still yuri regardless since all the girls are completely bisexual andMai ends having no one since Tate got killed offscreen.