One Piece

Pudding is 14-15 years old.
Chapter Title: They are trusting me!

Mirror World: Luffy and Katakuri’s battle is still ongoing.

And someone is watching their battle. It's the 33rd daughter Charlotte Furenpe, 15 years old. She’s also the chairman of Katakuri’s fan club.
She says that she will be the king of all sisters. She instructs her subordinates to attack Luffy but their attacks don’t connect.

Furenpe: “I don’t want to see my big brother struggling against an opponent like that. If my big brother isn’t perfect all the time, then I will be disappointed!”

Subordinate: It’s not like he’s struggling, but the opponent is just too stubborn.

Luffy stands up each time Katakuri beats him down.

Katakuri: This is how it feels like when all your attacks are foreseen.

Luffy calms down and remembers Rayleigh’s words.

Luffy nullifies Katakuri’s attack by hitting back exactly at the same as Katakuri attacks.

Although Luffy does it with low probability, Katakuri is shocked that Luffy was able to see the exact same future as him.

Scene changes:

They finally finish the cake but Pudding mocks Sanji that it’s too late anyway.

Sanji: No matter what happens, I have to go there. Creating the perfect and cake and stopping Big Mom is what…

Mirror world:
Luffy: After defeating you, I have to come out from the mirror and this is what…

Luffy&Sanji: They’re trusting me to do!

[Sunny]

Although they’re getting overwhelmed by Big mom, they still manage to hold her off. And at that moment, a ship that leaks the smell of a cake appears

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.talkop.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=28513
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thread is here

I'm not the OP, but don't you see that thread doesn't have One Piece in the title? If someone searches in the catalog that thread won't show up

They'll find it now thanks to your thread and , we'll use your thread when this one is over.

So it's official.
Oda is a fucking pedophile. Discuss.

Nah This might be the reason Sanji isn't taking this too far. Pudding is too young. It will never happen

he was still gushing over her which is pretty damn weird

Aren't little sisters great?

>people are shocked over Pudding possibly being 15
I didn't expect this from you guys considering there are precedents like Rebecca and Shirahoshi. You can be surprisingly prude sometimes. I'm surprised.

this looks pretty good what is it from?

>marrying a girl before the age of consent
wtf I hate Big Mom now

No idea, found it on twitter a long time ago.

>expecting anything else from someone who forces her children into arranged weddings
Does it really surprise you?

It's her own country, she decides the age of consent and marriage.

He would be done the same for rebbeca who is 16. He also did the same for shirahoshi who is also 16.
Sapufags know this kills their ship

For her defense she wasn't actually gonna marry her off.

>cafe owner
>wanting to get married
>carrying out assassination plan
>in love with older man
she's quite mature for her age

>in love
She is confused

>wanting to get married
user...

Why couldn't she be a cafe owner when that girl who gave Zoro riceballs is currently working her ass off at the marines cafeteria?

>in love
She literally acts like a 15 year old would act towards a hot guy. Not mature at all

>14
>of age to be married
did oda convert to islam? yeah pretty sure it's just a mistake

Oda doesn't make mistakes you hackposter

>did oda convert to islam?
No, Big Mom hasn't married off Anana yet.

Thank god, Anana is a miracle of the universe, a future Yonkou even, and she doesn't deserve this shit.
Though even if she did, luckily, Anana has knives to defeat the cock with.

She does look 15 -16

It's probably just an oversight on Oda's behalf. He probably forgot that Pudding is the 35th. I think he did a similar mistake with Praline and Joscapone (the snake neck sister) being both the 29th daughter. Which he changed to the 21st in a later volume.

I betcha he's probably going to change this new sister to the 36th-38th daughter in the volume release. I don't really see Oda making Pudding any younger than 16, I'd probably guess around 18-20.

well it's very common to marry under 12 years old girls in shogunate era in japan

THIS. SO MUCH THIS PLS ODA. SAPU HAS TO HAPPEN. BROS WHAT IS GOING ON???

Stop posting like an autist.

It's not going to happen just like you're precious SaNa isn't going to happen. Please stop with your false flagging shipping autism. Please go outside.

Seriously though, I only mention it because Pudding doesn't seem like she's any bit younger than 16.

>another fuckin filler week
oda you fuckin hack

that seems more like volunteer work, pudding has to run a "business". fair point either way.

>sana not mentioned
>still brings sana into it
>"yours won't happen too"
Pathetic. Pudding does look 16 btw even if she is 20, 18 or 21. SaPu won't happen hope you know that

Wow 14 year old girls have tiddies and butt, that's so extreme! Real world is nothing like that!

There is also Chimney who took over Kokoro's job.

Pretty sure "age to be married" here merely means "BM decided so".

>luffy asspull

and don't give me that "2 years" bullshit, why didn't he use this in dressrosa? oh yeah because he just picked it up in 8 hours

That got me thinking, why haven't we seen any of the strong sibling's children? Big Mom has clearly been marrying them, and surely some of them would have strong children of their own.

They probably stayed at their parents island to rule while they're gone.
We'll see them in the second Big Mom arc

This was explained 2-3 chapters ago you fucking speedreading ape

>Spoiler text got updated: bbs.talkop.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=28513
>New information:
>Katakuri's sister is beautiful, has black hair, a ponytail, is floating around and chews bubble gum.
>Spoiler Provider read her box several times, he reconfirms that it says 33rd daughter and 15 years old.
>After Evil!Pudding scolds Sanji saying that's it's too late anyway, Chiffon is shocked at her, so Good!Pudding apologizes to Sanji.
>Katakuri shows no new attacks or skills in this chapter.

14 has always been considered an adult in the world of One Piece.

Shirahoshi was mentioned as the most beautiful woman in the world before the timeskip, at which point she would be 14.

What i hate even more than Luffys asspull is Sanji saying that this will be Katakuris first loss. Its really just Oda saying to everyone this guy is going down deal with it. What a joke manga

Pudding acts like a 15 year old. Makes sense

14 is perfect for an Amerimutt female to get married. Their girls age fast like fucking milk.

obsessed

So why do faggots like to seem that Ace was top tier fighter in the new world? While he did have one three god tier energy based Logia the only time we ever see him fight he loses. Where does all the hype around ace come from?

"Present" Ace only loses to the future Yonkou Blackbeard and the future Fleet Admiral Akainu, what's your point?

what made me really angry was jinbe beating up big mom by himself. Oda a hack

He lost to Blackbeard 1v1 before blackbeard had the quake fruit and BB didn't use haki at all on him.

Pictures when?

>Katakuri jobbing
>Big Mom jobbing

Can this fucking shit arc finally end already

>gets beaten to a pulp for 10 rounds by vastly superior fighter
>somehow will still win because his friends need him
It's like I'm reading Hajime no Ippo!

Well yeah, but the Yami Yami no Mi is one of the most OP fruits in the world, so long as you have a body that can tank heavy damage, like BB.

I think the point of that fight was to have Ace "job" in the traditional sense of the word, to show BB as an endgame boss

BB's DF is a DF Counter so Haki isn't that important and Haki was handled differently back then anyway. On top of that BB was a Schichibukai who hurt Shanks in the past, so no weak faggot either. Ace losing to him doesn't mean Ace is weak.

Luffy is forced to improve his coo when faced with katakuri as his opponent.

>It's like I'm reading Hajime no Ippo!

Ha ha
Not anymore
;_;

No, it's not Ippo has braindamage and needed to give up boxing. Luffy has braindamage and is just getting stronger through it.

Oda is taking notes from dbs. Luffy is self improving his skills similar to hit.

Literally fairy tail. Muh friends

t. europedo

I hate that after all this katakuri hasn't inflicted any serious damage on Luffy. It's so convenient that Katakuri doesn't use his trident isn't it?
Oda is a hack.

Scandinavian girls stay fresh till late thirties.

Big mom is not going down

>14/15 with tits this big
are you really surprised people are shocked at pudding being so young?

Rebbeca is 16. Shirahoshi is also 16

Why are people shocked at child marriage when we've seen slavery, genocide, cannibalism etc.?

A lot people reeks newfags here and my-males.

I just want to remind you all that we still have not seen Puddings intro box.

She is hiding something again

dumb frogposter

What is going to happen to the ship? What about the Adam's wood or whatever it's made of. Other than deflecting cannon balls, what else is it supposed to do? Big Mama started to test apart the sunny. Is that even repairable with regular wood?

We know she's the 35th daughter so she can't be older than 15.

Jesus CHRIST, Oda.

>Luffy is fighting the toughest Big Job pirate
>Sanji baked a cake

YEAR OF SANJI EVERYONE

>why didn't he use this in dressrosa?

Because he didn't know is was possible dipshit

Luffy has strong will and tenacity. It's just like how he keep getting back up when don krieg blast him with his spear and just like how luffy still standing after lucci final attack. Luffy has amazing endurance same with zoro.

Sanji will knock out Big Mom.
>Meanwhile Luffy

>Pudding possibly being 15
This explains why she is retarded desu

Reminder Sanji’s observational is still better than Luffy’s.

There is no need for intro boxes when another character is kind enough to introduce said character. The point of character boxes is to avoid doing because it can get annoying.
>oh hey! if it isn't Duck McDuck
>hey there Scrooge McDiddldum I had no idea you were there, oh you'll never guess what, I think I've seen John Jolt Johnson just now, you know, our classmate for med school-
>Did you call?
>Oh! John Jolt Johnson! Fancy meeting you here!
Anyways she doesn't have anything left to hide.

Literally nothing happens.

Yes she does. She fucked Big Mom's memories of Lola.

What was keeping katakuri from stabbing Luffy's head here? Would Luffy survive that with "will"?
It's shit writing.

-When Lola left Totland it took her 3 years to reach Thriller Bark.

-She claimed she was hiding in the shadows for couple of (2?)years because Moriah took her shadow.

-2 years has pass since Luffy defeated Moriah.

If you add the years together its been 7- 8 years since Lola left home and in the flashback with Pudding and Lola, Pudding look like she was around 5-7 years old can't really tell because Lola is kinda tall but if she was like 6 back then it would make since for her to be 13/14 years old.

Why would she do that? She loves Lola.

She is acting. She was jealous big mom still loved Lola after leaving so she messed with big mom's memories

what was Keeping Law from taking Doflamingo's heart here?

>t. I didn't lose muh virginity before I turned 16

Did you really miss the best years for legally enjoying the firmest titties you could ever feel? Such a shame

>Luffy was fine with Law killing Doffy
That feels OoC

>Pudding look like she was around 5-7 years old
This is Nami at 10 and Nojiko at 12.

Pudding is bothered by BM doting on her you moron. She doesn't enjoy it, and she feels no jealousy. Moreover this doesn't make sense unless she brainwashed the whole family + Big Mom so they'd think Lola was bethrothed to a giant. Just the possibility that Pudding could catch BM off guard and brainwash her makes your theory pants on head on retarded.
Also you're probably autistic not to know when Pudding is being sincere. I guess you trusted her first personality and now you can't trust her anymore. But you're in the minority here, most people can tell when she's sincere. Just look at any thought bubble. That's when she's being honest.

>You speedread the page YOU posted.

you speadread

>doesn't make sense unless she brainwhased the whole family
It was hinted she did it in the past. When she said it would be a pain in the ass.

Pudding is 15 user. Move on it makes sense since Rebecca and shirahoshi were also close to that age

>You speedread the page I posted
8 years ago dumbass, not 8 years old.

this is Sup Forums, what do you expect?

No it doesn't and she wasn't gonna do that to her family you fucking speedreader, only the guests.
> Rebecca and shirahoshi were also close to that age
Is that supposed to help your argument? Because it doesn't.

yeah Pudding looks older in her flashback

why are you replying when the image in their first post made it obvious it's the shitposter?

Who cuts the crew's hair? Has oda ever mentioned in a cover or something else who cuts their hair?

It has to be either nami or sanji. Can't see ussopp, zoro or luffy doing it.