Boruto discussion

How was the new ED for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHo-QYqkrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Namida is gonna die, bros.

I hope Obito is resurrected and destroys the world.

Epic

I like it

Also Sarada a shit

So what was the exact point of this character?

I want a complete tone shift when the rest of the Otsutsuki clan and Kara hits the scene.

So Mitsuki seems to still be captaining the HMS Borusara, we couldn't ask for a better captain.

Bort should've slapped that hoe.

He will become the next mizukage.

Namida is puffy.

ITT:Underaged kids who don't know what's like to work with an idiot.

Idiots don't achieve more results than you and can succeed at your goal if they put effort into it.

Let's discuss something that's actually important, when will Sasuke-kun return to his loving wife and daughter

>team kakashi had the strongest ninja in the village as their teacher
>team naruto did as well
>team boruto has a shitfaggot jobber such as konohamaru

Also, what the fuck are A and S missions now? There is no war or conflict, there's nothing dangerous to do.

SP is BIASED towards Sarada!

There is a guy who can eat you and steal your appearance.

t.Sarada

>he guys the war is over and we not have hot as fuck girlfriends
>let's impregnate them at the same time, so our kids can be in the same grade in school

Whose idea was this?

Konohamaru is SUPPOSED to be a super top-tier Ninja who is next in line for Hokage, it's just that they forgot to actually give him any feats to make that seem believable.

>When Boruto doesn't care about jackshit but has more influence on the people and situations than Sarada could ever hope to achieve.
EMBARRASSING for the "future Hokage".

BRAAAAAAAP

Never.

Do we have the kids' birthdays? Which one was born first?

>implying

>kindergartener ninja can walk on walls
>let's put this bridge up to defend our territory, surely nobody can climb the cliff!

Great writing.

Nah, she's still the same whiny uptight little girl who almost left Konoha because she doesn't know who her daddy is.

So it is indefinitely confirmed that Sarada is a shit, right?

>ninja dudes can summon a whole river with water jutsu
>uhh, there was a drought and now we have no food :(

Great writing.

Yup, loli's and waifufags like her though.

>worst possible encounter
Wrong, that would be this one

But this is just a civilian village. They can't magically make water with sign-language like the shinobi villages.

They can hire ninja from Konoha to do it, retard.

Then they should have hired Shinobi to solve this lack of water months ago, not after they'd already run out of food.

They are soldiers, not the Salvation Army.

Yeah, soldiers who find lost cats, buy groceries and paint fences. Give me a break, Ninja in this world will accept any job as long as they're paid.

There's missions for everything, retard. Stop embarrassing yourself.

She's an Uchiha, of course she is shit

The new ED is very reminiscing of early Naruto. Also first mission turns out to be a higher rank mission involving a goddamn bridge? At least there's no Haku-like trap yet unless Kiri turns out to be a dude,

What's with the hostility?

>we have to find the genjutsu user to stop the jutsu
>when in the past 10 year olds could say "kai" and dispel it

Great writing.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

first mission is a low tier mission that's ACTUALLY a b tier mission because the client lied and involves a bridge.

wow, how original.

This will never not make me laugh holy shit who thought this was a good design choice.

>unless Kiri turns out to be a dude,
She is. He is also named "Kiri".

>sarada destroyed an elite mist ninja wielding legendary weapons, with her magic eyes, all by herself
>gets scared of some jobber faggot with a sword, when she has boruto and the strongest ninja in the world (mitsuki) with her

Great writing.

Sai jr looking kinda cool in the new ED. Not sure why it had a lot of "quality moments".

What was that Snackbar tier Nuke in ED?

Is it the villageĀ“s head a jew?
Or is it the toll for crossing the bridge too high?

Chubs spin off in the style of Rock Lee's springtime when?

She's a female stuck in the Naruto series. Like every other girl/women there, she's shit by default thanks to hack writing

I can't wait for the chunin exam just to see Denki attempt being a serious character

Didn't they already do the teamwork plot. Why are they doing it again?

I mean it could have worjed out if he dressed way more like ww2 german soldier like how intel guys did in part 1 chuunin exams

I'm pretty sure that Naruto did the "teamwork is imporant guys" multiple times too.

Don't they need to drive the point home so that Bort goes full dick and lazy just in time for the exams?

The visuals were good but the song was shit. Skipping it after today's episode.

What can he even do?

He has his laptop

I would have taken generic ninja costume over that boy scout uniform.

Fucking nu-ninja.

Skip the next ep if you want but the episode after the next week is gonna be about corruption n shit and kids will starts to have doubts about the current siystem.
Might wanna check it as its sounds interesting.

She's eats her chips(spinach)

How do you balance a threepeater and a no ninjutsu ninja? Give them an IT guy in a boy scout outfit.

Definitely a jew.

what are your thoughts on these eyebrows?

I'm talking about the ending, I'm not gonna skip episodes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHo-QYqkrY

>he hacks his enemies

He can use sealing jutsu, tech to spy or potential knock out enemies.

>academy exam
>need teamwork to pass
>Boruto works with everyone to pass
>characters resets
>"Boruto you have to learn about how important teamwork is"
Some of the SP writers have brain damage.

So nobody has posted Sekibeings new animation?

Oh, i agree
Oddly enough that band's songs are kinda decent.
However they seem to hit to the wall on this one.

They're shilling for the shitty movie plot.

To be fair I'd be pretty mad too if I had to work with a complete retard.

>Some of the SP writers have brain damage.
Welcome to 15 years ago

How is that shilling?

By regressing his character. He's already learned about teamwork and trusting others.

>trying this hard
Sarada is just a bitch, that's it.

>threepeater

Wasn't he a twopeater?

>elite

no, she beat an edgy teen with daddy issues who was probably just a genin.

ah so I didn't imagine it. It looked weird and more QUALITY than I remembered.

That's their fault for making Boruto a happy, and friendly kid from the start. They fucked it up from the begining. They should have followed the manga

>genin can use sickass electric shark jutsu and shit

Yeah, I bet.

they have to rush to 180 bort into being a self-serving lazy asshole who is obsessed with looking cool since his character up until now was nothing like his self from the movie.

>hidden mist arc
>Boruto and Mitsuki perfect teamwork against Shizuma
>Boruto and Kagura deliver the final blow together
>character resets
>"Boruto remember this teamwork is the most important thing ever!"
They can't get away with this

with the failure of Job Lee and Geek Squad Denki nigga heading for three

Very clear with episodes like this that SP is just wanting to get to the movie arc ASAP...

Writing has been dogshit for these past episodes (except Mitsuki One-Shot which was written by kishi). Sarada and Boruto were fucking annoying and 1 dimensional...Garbage writting.

Though bros, with manga being monthly and the anime catching up to the movie arc in april, do you think the anime will pass the manga or will the anime be stuck in filler/super slow pacing hell?

Has already been posted in the other thread.

I'm gonna miss his overalls they were perfect for the kid of assburgery Sai and flower girl Ino

Except he isn't. He's academically, physically and a bit more skilled than her. She's just mad she's not a Ninja(Saiyan) elite. He can do what he wants and there's little she can do to oppose him. Plus, most of kids in their class and their circle of friends like him better than her.

>mfw ninjas are basically edgier temp agencies

why not? sasuke could spit fireballs. naruto could do tangible clones. shikamaru could puppet people using shadows. etc.

>staring at each other
gay

Boruto just dislikes Sarada.

>Job Lee

This triggers me to no end. Why did they have to make him a little bitch? It's like Guy's dad almost.

Goddamn Sumire makes my dick hard.

>sasuke could spit fireballs

Uchiha clan jutsu.

>naruto could do tangible clones

He's the MC and the hardest working.

>shikamaru could puppet people using shadows

Clan jutsu.

So she's the uptight friend nobody likes?