Are new janitors "working" already?

Are new janitors "working" already?
Because moderation is fucking trash.

Let them be user, they do it for free

Nah, they're all back to school from winter break.

I wonder what kind of retarded shit you have to write to be accepted, janitor applications should be public.

Do we still have mods who don't like anime on this website?

All the mods that liked anime were removed.

Why? This is an anime website.

They only ''hired'' brain dead normalfags janitor.

>This is an anime website.
Was an anime website, now it's videogames with politics and pop culture.

I think you mean it's an anime website that allows contained discussion of other topics.

This.

I just wrote "I'm here since 2007". I bet the won't give me shit.

>contained discussion of other topics
>contained

We have rules, newfags and retards not following them does not change that.

Rules have no power if nobody enforces them.
I swear that nobody gives a shit about reporting anymore.

There is no way for a human to be this incompetent. Those janitors must be bot or something.

Every thread you see people complaining that they got banned for reporting too much though.
Though i am sure what actually happens is they spend all day reporting dragonball super threads like idiots because they cant get that its anime and allowed.

I've reported some really blatant rulebreaking that stays up. The problem isn't with the users, it's with the mods.

I got in trouble for reporting a post in a DBS thread that was blatant advertising, I think in the effort to stop people endlessly reporting them for no reason they went too far and now they're protected.

the last time I reported a rule violation I got a warning so fuck this shit

Right conclusion, wrong reason. They're protected because shounenshit is what drives the majority of board traffic. Don't want to do anything to lose those advertising shekels since those retards are the only ones not using adblockers.

Last time I got banned for reporting was for reporting cosplay, I went to IRC to complain and the fucking mod was like "No, you weren't banned for reporting cosplay it was because you used the illegal content option I swear".
At least I got unbanned but the cosplay wasn't removed, they really need to make up their minds.

>my schizo paranoid theory surely makes more sense than simpler more grounded possibilities!

>companies care more about much animu threads than money!
How underage are you?