What a pile of shit, who likes this crap?

What a pile of shit, who likes this crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYaz_MBjIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah thumbnail posters are trash aren't they? No one could ever like them.

How can Kirigiri even compete?

We have to go back.

Love this series. Too bad anime is fucking shit Except for Zetsubou

The games are great fun but all of the anime content for the series is utter garbage.

By being alive

>Not inviting your pals for beer and watching the english dub

The goofy voice work and the beyond retarded story turn it to solid comedy gold.

It’s more cringe than anything

The games are better

This. VN games typically get good to great adaptions but Danganronpa is a giant, flaming exception.

>VN games typically get good to great adaptions
In what fucking world, Steins;Gate and Higurashi are the only ones that come to mind, everything else is shit

>VN games typically get good to great adaptions

You haven't seen very many adaptations if that's what you think.

DIS PAIR.

Perhaps I haven't, what are some lesser ones? I think of the likes of Steins;Gate, Clannad, Kanon (2006), Fate/stay Night, even Ace Attorney was okay. Seems like a hard thing to completely fuck up.

>Ace Attorney was okay

At least Danganronpa 3 anime was perfect.

People only like the games, and even then only some of them. The last one crashed and burned even harder than Zero Time Dilemma.

The last chapter was spot on on audience reactions. First they threw a bitch fit, but then they warmed up to the game. Pottery.

People are willing to put up with far worse quality content as long as they are in the VN medium. If they were to see that exact same thing in an anime they would never touch it but the interaction makes it more fun. It's for people who liked the VNs.

>VN games typically get good to great adaptations

Name one good Fate adaptation

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYaz_MBjIk

I enjoyed the first VN as campy chuunishit and enjoyed the second because Hopeman is a fun character. The anime adaptation and sequels were all terrible though the threads were fun. I didn't bother with V3 because it was just definitely going to be more of the same dumb shit and any interest I had in the franchise had completely disappeared by the time it came out.

No one that's played the game instead as they should, that's for sure/
>The last one crashed and burned even harder than Zero Time Dilemma.
Where? I saw more people outraged at ZTD than I did V3.

I only watched DR1 and didn't play it but thought it was good. I disliked DR3. I think the problem with DR3 is the story and not that it's an anime. And the DR1 anime is good because the story is good.

UBW movie.

You are missing out on the best entry of the franchise. Get out before you get spoiled on the ending.

Just okay, mainly the second half. It definitely needed a lot of work though and obviously shat the bed viewer-wise, seeing as it never came back.

Edgefags.
It's always edgefags.
They're the root of why most modern mediums are shit

>T.fag who didn't get the ending

>Danganronpa
>Edgy
This shit is cheesy and crazy as hell and I fucking love it

t. brainlet

Oh look another fag who watched the anime instead of playing the game.

Literally everyone agrees that the anime is crap, even fans of the series, so if you are judging an entire series based on one anime, then you have to go back to mentally handicapped preschool.

How? Are you saying it crashed and burned because you didn't like it but a bunch of other people loved it?

Are you the center of the universe and all your opinions are facts?

All worship our new god, user.