What 100 anime do I need to watch before I can participate in Sup Forums discourse?

What 100 anime do I need to watch before I can participate in Sup Forums discourse?

naruto

Whatever you choose there is no must watch list because it's all subjective.

watch naruto 99 times then watch dbs
lurk for 1 minute and start posting in spanish
also >>wsr

just watch the first episode of astro boy and then skip ahead to violet evergarden

These and you're good to go.
Lurk before posting and don't watch seasonal shit.

Watch one episode of popteam epic and boom the whole of Sup Forums is your shitpost canvas, and you are the artist.

this.

Metropolis was bad.

is this kino ? will i be a anime expert if i watch this ?

You can post whenever, this rec chart is from some 10 years ago but it still rings true today. Sup Forums doesn't talk about anime classics or whatever, they talk about bullshit so watch bullshit whatever people are talking about and then you can discuss easy peasy

It's 1000.

The trashiest and dumbest ones you can find.

Please do not use Maou as the OP for your shitty rec thread.

To be fair it is a 5/10 anime.

Thanks for confirming your retardation.

See what seasonal anime people are shitposting about, then watch them and shitpost about them.

Or just shitpost about them, not like anyone will be able to tell the difference.

Only Zeorymer, Mellowlink, and Dragon's Heaven are good

But the only redeeming quality of Maoyuu was the tits.

Boku no Pico

These are all fucking terrible apart from Saint Tail.

It's 200.
I just finally reached it after 3 years so now I am accepted by Sup Forums.

>100
You're not supposed to post here until you've completed 300 shows.

>pass user
Opinion discarded

It's the only good one in his list

>honoo no tenkousei
ARE WA DARE DA
DARE DA
ORE DAAAAAA

>poorfag

Do people actually like Legend of the galactic heroes or is it a meme?

Not pic related.

I haven't watched more than 100 anime, still participate in Sup Forums discourse all the time. Just follow seasonal anime.

To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

>pass
>namefag
>MAL
Disgusting.

>you need a very high IQ to understand Legend of the Galactic Heroes
>you need a very high IQ to understand battles in semi circles

You don't really need to watch 200/300/500/1000 anime to post on Sup Forums, but you should at least watch the most important/iconic/influential anime of each decade. In addition, you should read some supplementary material on otaku/Japanese popular culture. When you're done with that, you'll be able to confront the final boss of anime, whose name I cannot tell, but you will be able to recognise it when you're ready to see it.

Watch EoE 100 times then make a thread about how you still don't get it.

Just watch an episode of the latest bottom of the barrel seasonal meme show and you're up to speed.

Boku No Pico?

Very few people here have actually seen it, they mostly pretend to love it to fit in

>166891520
>Evangelion 2/10

> no Ghost Slide

I have watched Irresponsible Captain Tylor and Metropolis on that list. I really don't know what the rest of the animes are.

>gt is on that list
>now we have super which is much worser

You dont need to watch shit from the 60's 70's or 80's to have discussion on Sup Forums unless you are specifically going into pre 2000s threads or threads about those shows (relatively rare).
On that note 2000-2006 is another period in anime rarely discussed on Sup Forums, somehow people just decided to collectively never talk about stuff from then even if they were popular in the west, (dokuro chan, bottle fairies, galaxy angel, love hina, hare guu, azumanga sorta) though FMA 2003 and kino gets discussion because of their remakes. Though everyone has actually already stopped giving a fuck about kino again.

Basically just watch whatever has aired on toonami for pre 2000 shows, and start seriously watching with the hits of 2006-2017 starting with haruhi.

>much worser

>boku no pico

>much worser
sasuga, DBfag.

Have you actually seen all of them? name reasons why one is terrible.

>100
its a tall ask and a huge time sink but youll need more than that.

0 most people just shitpost anyway

just watch what you're interested in and if there's a thread about it go ahead and post

If you can watch at least that many you've probably already seen more than most of Sup Forums

>much worser
kino, DBfag.

at least watch some of the shit you are going to post about. Even that isn't needed if you're just going to shitpost. Anything more just helps.

My first Sup Forums fap and my first waifu.
Good taste sir.