Rough Sketch Senpai ended all of a sudden. Did it get axed...

Rough Sketch Senpai ended all of a sudden. Did it get axed? I liked the artstyle in this and also that the main girl is a delinquent character.

Yep, it got the axe.

The author's other series, about calligraphy girl, was also axed. However his third serie, about a girl in the photography girl, is apparently still getting published (but in an unscanned magazine so only the tank raws are available).

Ending was decent and didn't feel too rushed. 7/10

It was kind of rushed. It would have been 10/10 for an axe ending if only the second to last chapter was used for buildup and Onio actually put some effort into drawing the kiss page which was fucking QUALITY.

Such a shame.

>Yep, it got the axe.
>The author's other series, about calligraphy girl, was also axed
I fucking hate nips and their shit taste.

This. If it's not harem it will get axed. Maybe another nuke would straight them up

Seeing as we were talking about romance in school clubs in the late thread, anyone heard of Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo ?
Barely started reading the thing, but it's pretty cute and heartwarming for now. It's about a reading club full of misfits.

>goulash
???

The lewdness knows no bounds.

I loved this page

Yeah, this is really nice.

Wow what a shame. That 2nd chapter was great.

>Spicy goulash with succulent beef and tons of paprika
Spoiler that shit bro
You're making me hungry

What is it with nips and Klimt?

>Another series I was following gets shitcanned out of nowhere
That's what I get for going back to following ongoing series. Fuck this shit.

Well, Klimt is a really good artist, and i guess it kind of have similar vibes to some japanese artists.

Mhhh, slow cooked beef that falls apart into fibers in your mouth, slathered in a wonderfully beefy stew. You could basically suck that beef through a straw its so tender.

That's it, I'm making a goulash for tomorrow's dinner.
Anyone got a good recipe before I look elsewhere?

Klimpt is flat works with intricate patterns and colors.

Guess what style Nips drew professionally?

Japanese people aren't too fond of heavily textured work like Van Goghs, and like really clear ones.

>It would have been 10/10 for an axe ending

This is one of those mangos that can ONLY get an axe ending though.

Shit, started reading it last week and was gonna start this one too. Fuck Japan man, two nukes wasn't enough.

Damn shame. MC was based, girl was cute, and the other eyebrows girl was entertaining. I also like his other manga (outside of the "GRR GUY IS HANGING OUT WITH A CUTE GIRL EVERYONE KILL HIM" trope which I hate) so it's sad to see that one go too.

Yep, it sadly got the ax. Yuki to Sumi (the calligraphy one) also got axed so badly that its second volume chapters aren't even being released. The third one that isn't translated into English yet, Futari no Jikan (photography), is still going on. However, I beleive the magazine is bi-monthly and has no digital version.
Is it drama or comedy oriented?