Why hasn't anybody been talking about the only anime to use CGI correctly?? I've literally heard nothing about it

Why hasn't anybody been talking about the only anime to use CGI correctly?? I've literally heard nothing about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZF4fJrPMC8
desuarchive.org/a/thread/166769642/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-PudD1UrvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anime
>CGI
Pick one.

Check this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZF4fJrPMC8

We've been talking about it quite a bit. Check the archive next time.

Looks like the frames aren't slown down as much as other cgi animes.

I think you just missed the threads buddy.

Nah, there weren't any. I checked the Archives.

Try searching for gempussy or something like that.

polite sage.

Probably because nobody calls it Land of the Lustrous. Houseki no Kuni has had 24/7 threads for months.

Love this show, might force me to read the manga desu

>the only anime to use CGI correctly
>14 fps instead fluid animation
Are you fucking kidding

Everything else like direction and camerawork was done really great so it hurts even more that they still push that retarded "let's make it look like anime made with traditinal techniques" bullshit

Every fucking japanese studio doing it...

Can you imagine Disney or Pixar CGI movies being in 14fps? or video games?

But no japanese CGI shows need to have low fps IT'S BETTER THIS WAY!

We're having one now.

As I watched I would forget that it was CGI, it looked that smooth to me, and I've watched my fair share of Anime so I know what I'm talking about.

They didn't slow down fps at all.
Compare HnK to Sidonea.

Looks like shit desu.

You ever have your throat cut?

Fuck off back to where you came from. There have been so many fucking threads and you can't go to the archive, it makes me fucking sick.

Sidonia was utter trash when it comes to this, but it's still visible in many scenes all the time

They making it on PCs, they could simply throw normal fluid version together with normal one on BD especially since they put like 2 episodes on one fucking disc and get full price for it

I dont know why nobodys been talking about Etotama either OP.

I quite liked FAGs
KF can fuck off though.

Did you arrive on Sup Forums this fucking week? It had threads basically 24/7 for the whole three months it aired.

...and while we're on the subject. Why are CG twins so lewd?

Never heard of it, I only heard about it because I was trying to find shit to SEED to boost by Bakabt ratio. I only have this to boost my ratio along with Bakemonogatari and Cyborg 009.

I just wanted to make a thread because in my search of a good Bakabt Ratio, I found something that actually interested me.

Stop trying to shill this shitty show. It's on my filters for a reason.

Filtered.

> Never heard of it
Again, you clearly just got to Sup Forums, and you should fuck off back to wherever you came from.

The character animation in HnK is kinda robotic to be honest.

>anybody been talking about the only anime to use CGI correctly??
There are 3 post about Houseki no Kuni per day and was AOTY in the last Sup Forums poll

Didn't see it in the archive.

How long have you been here? When it was airing it never failed to have a 24/7 thread up.

You're bashing KF when it won the CG awards for skyrocketing the popularity of CG?

Man, Etotama was so underrated. Really fun show.

nah bro its okay because theyre gems all the flaws in the cgi is okay because they're gems haha

>nobody talking about it
>Phos wins best boy AND best girl in aoty 2017 poll
>HnK 3rd place aoty 2017
>thread up right now with 180 posts and Houseki no Kuni in the title

>nobody talking about it

>Why hasn't anybody been talking about Houseki no Kuni
There has been at least one thread up at all times since episode one aired

Did that long as fuck poll ever get posted? I missed it.

Lurk more faggot.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/166769642/

SB69's CG was quite fluid. The music live scenes of season 1 were really nice regarding how well they played the instruments.

>Best scene: MiA arm cutting scene
Way too many edgelords on our board.

I saw countless threads about this trash

Majin Bone had great variety in character acting, the movements and martial arts style of each fighter were distinct. Unicorn was my favorite after Ouroboros, but the villains in general had tons of personality (except maybe the bugs at the start, they were bland). Apparently I don't have webms but imagine a guy yelling unicorn and snapping someone's neck out of nowhere.

>I missed it.
The poll or the results thread?

Cyberconnect 2 should just make an anime

youtube.com/watch?v=y-PudD1UrvU

There were threads for every episode, and then some.

>characters are 3D
Yeah nah. I could only get through 1 episode, it's fucking hideous. 3D is still only good for mecha and backgrounds.

Well apart from the daily fucking Houseki no Kuni thread continuing on to this day.

You mean

>shit 3d is still only good for mecha and backgrounds

If it's done well and isn't intentionally low framerate, it looks fine, see

>not volumetric smoke
No.

>parody:"houseki no kuni$" on Sadpanda
>One non-h doujin

why live

>When it was airing
it still does

They did in a few scenes, but it's not all that noticeable since these are scenes where nothing much moves. Maybe they'll fix it for the BD release, but it makes me wonder why they drop frames in 3DCG anyway. Are they really that pressed for render time?

It's hard to hear someone's opinion on Sup Forums, unless they go to a board with webms that can use sounds. Since Sup Forums doesn't allow sound webms, you literally can never hear someone's opinion on a show. Nice trick question, OP.

I assume that's because they want to emulate silky smooth 24 fps anime.

>its good because it was popular
No

KF is the martyr that died for the art of CG

It's 24fps at important moments, the action scenes look really fluid most of the time.

>Cyberconnect 2
It's so fucked up. They have god tier intro videos to their games, but they don't make anything out of them. I would watch the hell out of an anime based on any of their games.

>creating twins then giving them the worst character design
Why did Ichikawa sensei do this?

>the only anime to use CGI correctly
gdgd faries?

Asura's Wrath was a game by them and is basically just an interactive anime: It's mostly cutscenes and QTE's, each mission is called an episode, there's a mid episode commercial bumper, and then there's a "next time on" preview after each one. It's also uses a lot of action anime tropes and themes.

that was fun, thks user

And they all maxed out every single time.
S2 when?

>Hating Green Kumiko
>FPS
I want crossboarders out