Super Saiyan 4 is MUCH more interesting than Blue. 4 changes the entire body; Blue just changes the hair...

Super Saiyan 4 is MUCH more interesting than Blue. 4 changes the entire body; Blue just changes the hair. Ultra Instinct is nothing but a sparkly aura.

Bring back Super Saiyan 4!

>a form that calls back tot he orginal saiyan transformation is better than hair dye

And water is wet

>And water is wet

Actually...

Don’t you start that shit i got into an actual argument with a real life friend over this

Don't blame me. Blame physics.

water is wet
farts smell
roses are red
sunlight is bright

Transformations aren't necessary.

everything after Cell wasn’t necessary

Deviantart tier. Not that Super Saiyan Blue is any better.

>Ultra Instinct is nothing but a sparkly aura
Did you forget that Goku's strongest form in GT was just his kid form with a sparkly aura?

Cell wasn't necessary, shit villain.

Why doesn't the hair also grow on his chest/hands/face?

This desu hombre. We need Blanco my amigo.

Everything after General Red was a mistake

>Super Saiyan 4
>only changes the appearance and makes you stronger

>SSGSS
>actual interesting changes thanks to its unique properties, besides the change of appearance and the stronger power level

>b-but Super Saiyan 4 LOOKS way different!
Stop trying, Pedro.

He's right you know.

>Super Saiyan 4 does stuff and that sucks
>Super Saiyan Blue doesn't do stuff and that's OK

>Super Saiyan 4 does stuff, Blue doesn't
What the fuck are you talking about? Change the skin isn't "stuff" and every forms does

I wonder if this is what Nakatsuru secretly wanted the original SS transformation to look like. I assume a lot of fans thought SS would have a monkey theme before Toriyama revealed it. Can't remember if I did.

It's truly an endgame form. Really, you can't go anywhere from here. But that speaks to how good it was.

Oh, and it actually looks like a "god". none of the supposed god forms in Super do. In fact, blue is taking a step back from gold.

Do SS4 can carry the whole GT?

t. furfag

You can say this about anyone who likes dragon ball dummy. Goku started with a tail and transformed into a literal huge ape by episode 4. Weak meme.

Everything after Pilaf’s castle was a mistake

I wouldn't be surprised considering the first time Vegeta talked about the Legendary Super Saiyan they showed the image of an Oozaru

Honestly if I had my way I would've just completely retconned GT and made SSJ4 the Saiyan God form
I makes more sense for the GOD Saiyan to have elements of the Oozaru form instead of just being a Super Saiyan with different colored hair

Everything after Bulma shooting kid goku was a mistake.

Funny how I recall everyone shitting on Z during the Buu saga and GT about having too much transformations and now that it's 'retro' and faggots have nostalgia goggles on it's the greatest thing ever in Super

Agreed. Gokumon Red&Blue are just lazy.

#bringbackourssj4

Better than Super at least. I miss when Dragon Ball had a foreseeable end. Now the only things that can stop Dragon Ball are either Toriyama or Goku's VA dying.

I love that fucking Bardock has a SSJ4 form now

Fucking when Bandai

>people will be posting about GT years from now

just let it go was just a failed spin off let it go mate

SS4 transformation also makes more sense than SSG, that's why we will have a new movie about it.

Universe 2 will be GT or a GT analogue

>Goku turning into a GIANT FUCKING MOUTH-LASER BLASTING APE is a-ok
>But being able to make a magic pair of pants isn't
I've never understood people that think this way. Like, the transformation was just a cheap way to get adult Goku in GT, yeah, but the pants is nothing out of the ordinary. Piccolo had a clothes beam at a very low level so why not magic pants for Goku?

Yeah!, the fusion dance also create new clothes, same for Buu absorption power and even the Potara fusion, this is worse because it combine the clothes, that's even weirder!

I hate GT but the SS4 form was the best thing ever. Everything about super saiyan god is laughable and that hand holding ritual was the worst.

Because Saiyans literally never had that power? It's also inconsistent, with Goku getting brand new clothes and Vegeta magically restoring the ones he just destroyed.

>Saiyans constantly get upgrades and new transformations

At least Freeza actually managed to get his species equivalent to Super Saiyan but what about the rest like Nameks?

Nah, too edgy looking.
SS4 looks like something that attract 12 years old. Thank god i read and watched Dragon ball when i was older so i won't be stucked in nostalgiashit and can appreciate DBS without being biased.

The fusions are fucking magic attacks
Saiyajin transformations are not.

That shit will never stop being fucking stupid.

>edgy

I really enjoyed Dragon Ball GT as a kid, I still have one of the action figures. Also seeing smug as fuck SS4 Gogeta kick the shit out of Omega Shenron was great.

but ssj4 isn't blueee

It isn't consistent with previous transformations but it is far from unfathomable in the series as a whole.

Loom at what he's doing to those animals, fucking barbaric.

Everything after Dr.slump was a mistake

Right?

dumbasses, in SS4 he overcomes the power of ShenLongs wish. So his clothes are simply reverting to the size of his clothes, in his adult form. its the same colors except for the belt. so its not the pants you should be wondering about its the belt and shirt. but everything clothe wise could be explained by shenron.

>a
he doesn't CREATE pants, in SS4 he overcomes shenlongs powers, the pants are the same color as his child form, they just become larger as shenlong changed the size of his clothes when he turned him into a kid as well.

his clothes changing is simply an after affect of Shenlong being nice.Shenlong adds little touches to wishes all the time.

Shoulda had golden fur with golden hair.

>GTfags will defend this

I like how you're hung up on the gloves and not his fur tank top.

>57 replies
>40 posters
jesus christ

I am a GTfag but the fact that his gloves change and he regains his shirt is bullshit

This is the Goku explanation an it works fine Goku is overcoming the magic bullshit that made him a child so he returns to his adult form but in the SSJ4 state

Vegeta is just transforming and therefor his clothing should stay the same, gloves the same shirt explodes off his body and stays exploded when he turns back

I just want an exclusive form for humans so they can catch up

so clothes beam was okay in dbz than faggot

2 and 4 and pretty much the same but and 1 and 3 are absolutely not.

I want to see a match between his ape form and Beerus.

WHY DID THEY REMOVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY'RE MONKEYS
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Because Toriyama didn't want to draw the tails anymore and he got tired of blowing up the moon

i am not going to defend this shit, but super is getting close to having moments like this one every 10 episodes

Its not really a continuation of the super saiyan line conceptually or design wise, so at the very least the transformation is poorly named.

Nice pants

>actual interesting changes thanks to its unique properties

>dude it's still ki, but it's GOD ki bro

keep crying

a transformation that doesnt change the hair color is superior by default. therefore UI and SSJ4 are the best transformations in dragonball.

I found funny how prominent he made the tails on Minus

SS4 > all the recolors
Gogeta >Vegeto
Thus SS4 Gogeta >>>recolored Vegeto
This is fact. Nothing anyone says can change this.

Because Toriyama is a hack now?

But what if we combined 4 and blue?

holy shit that would be stronger than el grande padre

>people on this board like that awful SS4 design

>when the tren wears off

I will never not like SSJ4 and with a bit of tweaking (clothes don't regen, no magic outfits) it would be a 10/10 transformation that pays respect to their monkey heritage. At the very least it's far better than red hair then blue hair.

SSJ4 is silly, user

I unironically think that red and blue are far better than SS4.

And that is a problem because?

because it was not intended to be a humorous transformation
when you try for badass and turn out silly that's a problem

Have you seen DB? Comedy and seriousness has always been part of the package

So I want to rewatch DB and DBZ. Which version should I go for?

Didn't mean to reply to anyone.

>tail holding
GOKU IS A MARRIED MAN

I think its to help people to transition from child hood to adult hood, the tail wae a symbol of that. Or toriyama got lazy and didnt want tails.

Why does SSJ4 change their clothes? ...How does SSJ4 change their clothes?

No it is you who is the silly one!

Same way nameks can do it, only monkey magic

>Reunion
Thanks for showing us how irrelevant this image is, there is literally more DBS fans in the US than there are people in the Reunion.

Reminded me that spic db fanfics go way back. Remember seeing a bunch of SSJ 5 6 7 8 whatevers back in the day...

Now they just paint the hair blanco and call it i day

Well at that point DB was over so all they could do was wank to their powerlevel fantasies.

Now that Super exists, all they can do is latch onto Toriyama's allegedly planned white hair transformation.

Because everything past Freiza is not canon. Don't worry about it. The show ended 20 years ago.

it would be even better if it was completely seperate from the super transformations and saiyans could go two ways super forms or oozaru forms with super saiyan 4 being the next form of oozaru caled merged oozaru or something. so they go giant moneky but then condense it down back int this. it give a different type of power. goku went super forms vegeta didnt lose his tail and went oozaru forms

SS4 looks like shit on vegeta