Violet vs Tanya

Who will win?

tanya, ez

>Tanya
Made Germany win for a moment.
>Violet
Lose immediately.

Tanya needs to pray for powers and they're not guaranteed to happen.
Tanya killed hundreds of people
Tanya's country lost the war.

Violet is the avatar of war in her world.
Violet killed thousands of people in the most gruesome ways.
Violet's country won the war.

I vote for violet.

Tanya

>Begins watching
>1 min in
>This seems familiar

Was that a motherfucking Youjo Senki reference??! I love Kyoani now.
Hopefully the Youjo Senki Restaurant spinoff anime will be made by them.

>Tanya's country lost the war
Is this a spoiler for anime viewers?

Eh, I guess it is. It was posted many times while it was airing so I saw no evil in posting it again.

In the WN they lose. LN probably will. Anime, who knows, but its most logical that they should.
But there's a thread running with Geopolitical explanations of the war for anyone interested

Its much more a a spoiler that while they "lose" its a pretty ok peace compared to WW1 and WW2.

Tanya would most likely win because Deus Vult.

Tanya because while her chest might be flat at least her personality isn't. Violet Evergarden was boring enough to make me lose interest within the first 10 minutes. Not even Hyouka managed to do that and people complain about that being boring all the fucking time.

While I'm not the kind of person who needs to be visually assaulted by cute girls and anime tiddy for a show to grab my attention for long enough to even sit through an episode, it would've been at least courteous in this case considering how fucking little they managed to managed to make me care about the setting or any of the characters within the span of 24 minutes.

Isekai guy not so tough after being reincarnated as a little girl in a war-torn world.

Violet because Tanya is really ugly

Fuck the anime for making the duckface version of Tanya the most widely known.

Wait, Violet is like a robot or something made for war? Isn't this basically like Mahoromatic?

Tanya didn't even lose her (his) arms or got her (his) superior killed by sheer incompetence.

What could have been if Tanya had the same amount of budget and resources as VEG (without all that blurry crap and so on)?

The one that can hover in midair and rain god's wrath upon her enemies.

I don't think it's just a budget issue. The studio made a conscious decision to have that ugly artstyle.

My dick

Eh, maybe it's more fun to animate and more expressive (exaggerated, cartoonish). Tanya often show that le evul face of hers.

LN Tanya manages to look evil and and cute at the same time. Anime Tanya looks evil and ugly.

tanya can literally nuke her from the stratosphere

Maybe the creators wanted something that stands out? Also, it's a matter of taste. I really like the drawing style in the anime.

The author wanted Tanya to not be as sexualized.
Turns out that didn't work out at all.

Who in his right mind would sexualize Tanya?

Is it gay if you want to fuck Tanya?

Spiritually, yes. Other than that it's full on straight.

>Spiritually, yes
Isn't her spirit also that of a girl because she has been a girl her whole 2nd life?

I think they wanted something more unique, imo they should have stuck to the LN/manga faces.
I get the feeling that people are sexualizing her just to prove him how wrong he is and that people will sexualize anything and everything.

Air Force with the army's difference

>Tanya
>Not so tough
I doubt the salaryman would get away with what Tanya did to its subordinates.

Tanya is somewhat original as a character. Violet is fake moe autism.

Top is good, bottom is a buttery mess of shit.

This
Frankly Tanya had too much plot armor though

Surviving a so called self destruction explosion TWICE still doesn't make sense to me.

The face of the time
There are a war criminals called staff

nah she is human. her arms were ripped off during a battle so they're mechanical arms now

Ok good to know
I hope the war thing stays in the background though, not that I'm saying the japs are bad at showing war upfront, it's just that no one else does this war in the background thing better, SnW and PriPri is good at this

I remember seeing somewhere that we'll have some stories about the war days but I agree, post-war setting is definitely more interesting

Judging from the spoiler in a thread, there are some weird action shenanigans (probably 'sci-fi' stuff). Maybe it's a flashback, I don't know.

>Carlo Zen wanted Tanya to be unlewdable
>Tanya gets lewded anyway
Pretty stupid decision

>ww1 is a spoiler

Isn't Violet superhuman?