Berserk is so popular now It's pretty much on the same level as DBZ at this point

Berserk is so popular now It's pretty much on the same level as DBZ at this point.
What the hell happened?

>Good things become popular
Wonders. Not even a butchered anime can stop people looking up the real thing or enjoying the overall plot for it.
>Same level as Db
Nah more like AoT tier , Dragonball sits on a other hemisphere alongside Pokemon and Star Wars

I unironically hope Hollywood gives us a Lord of the rings style adaptation of the golden age arc. I think Berserk would do well in live action.

Youre right. I meant to put super

Well yeah If you're okay with either Guts or Griffith being black which would certainly happen if the jews got their claws on berserk cinematic rights

There's no way a huge budget Hollywood movie would ever be able to get away with an ending like the Eclipse though. Even Game of Thrones doesn't have anything that brutal.

Devilman gave me hope. I now actually believe that a good Berserk anime will be made by Netflix in the next one or two decades.

well, this stuff also inspired stuff like dark souls.

>good anime
>netflix

You may choose ONE

no. im so sick of the golden age

I was thinking of the same thing, but I feel like it'd be so controversial and new in the western market that it would generate a lot of talk. I can't imagine anyone in the West expecting a "trilogy" ending with death of most of the characters and a gruesome rape.

this, dont need another rehash and can your heart take seeing Casca getting raped again especially in live action

Something that by any known measure falls in the bestiality sphere will never be put in a hollywood movie

It sickens me that I agree with you, where I would have scoffed only five years ago or so. Fuck I hate this world lately.

Casca already fills the nigger quota. Griffith and Guts should be fine.

hopefully they don't cast an actual nigger

Just wait for pedophilia to be normalized. Once that's done the next moral crusade will be bestiality.

I doubt it, its way too dark and the ending is too much of a downer

This, they would make Griffith black of course, and Casca white. So when Guts gets cucked, he can say "u mad white boi?" Also, she wouldn't get raped, too problematic. If she gets raped, she would have to follow Griffith as he leads the world to salvation as the black falcon.

Who gives a shit? Guts and Griffith aren't white either, yet you Sup Forumstards would never bitch they aren't played by nihonese honorable yamato samurai. fucking hypocrites

>Guts and Griffith aren't white either
>Story takes place in a European medieval setting
Fucking Jamal stfu

Why would you want to ruin it? Let the author do his thing without it being turned into a meme.

>Story takes place in a European medieval setting

fuck off

>What the hell happened?
Does it really fucking matter?

>Hollywood
Fucking hell no. You think big movie studios here want to make quality pictures? They want money numb-nuts. Also
>turning grorious nippon 2d into 3dpd
Are you some kind of queer?

Castlevania was good.

Why does Japan like this shit again?
>scumbag selfish protagonist
>ironic dweeb cast
>overusing jokes
>no character or story progression
>comedy, it's not even funny

>>scumbag selfish protagonist
>He's a scumbag for pushing people away from because he is being constantly haunted by evil spirits.

>

Wtf why did his post get deleted by mods? I guess having shit taste is a good enough reason

It's not. Only One Piece and DB Super are as popular as DBZ

This is some bottom of the barrel b8

>rape

So was fucking toy story retard

I just caught up after having last left the series when they met the sexy witch lady who tried to kill them with a wickerman.

And all I have to say about the past 10 chapters is holy fucking shit those dick monsters.

It's always been popular though?

Which has more manga chapters, Berserk or dragon ball?

>can your heart take seeing Casca getting raped again especially in live action
Yes, I was never that attached to her so I wasn't really that sad/mad at her rape.
If anything Judeau's death was the one that was devastating.

>same level as DbZ
what you on about ? Do you see fucking rip-off Guts plushies in every dime store ? Do you have Berzerk backpack, Berzerk cereal toys, Berzerk anime translated in 20 language ?

Behold! The Shadow of my thought shall lie upon them wherever they go, and my hate shall pursue them to the ends of the world.
But all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair. Wherever they go, evil shall arise. Wherever they speak, their words shall bring ill counsel. Whatsoever they do shall turn against them. They shall die without hope, cursing both life and death.
fuck you

>What the hell happened?
The boat ride ended.

>representation of the church swallowing BBC
What did Miura mean by this?

riding off the back of sword art online's success