Proud sons of Leidenschaftlich! Today we are all here to honor a hero of war...

Proud sons of Leidenschaftlich! Today we are all here to honor a hero of war, a split image of goddess of war Garnet Spear that blessed us with victory, the weapon that brought us celebration and brought enemies fear and death - Violet Evergarden. In the name of Allied Nations, she shell be awarded a title of Anime of the Year. Hurrah!

Other urls found in this thread:

www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index2.cgi?smd=title&tn=���@�C�I���b�g�E�G���@�[�K�[�f��
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VEG BDs listed at Stalker

www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index2.cgi?smd=title&tn=���@�C�I���b�g�E�G���@�[�K�[�f��

>All that lost details

VEG BDs are rather expensive, at ¥ 9,936

not feeling it

I bet you are revisionist rebel scum. Just accept that you lost the war and your 'heroes' are rightfully judged as war criminals.

Nice, VEG is only hour as listed in Amazon and already almost catched up with Pop Team Epic

Imagine the buthurt incomming

>deviantart-tier filtering

>Those soldiers in the background flying past in 2 steps

I`d say its emulating WW1 authentic film, where it looks exactly like that due to low frame rate, but maybe they just did not finish inbetweens and will fix it on BDs

Why couldn’t they just write a war story about a normal young girl trying to recover and live her life in post-war not Europe? Only time we get a serious war story it’s about WWII

Authors note:
>“I love flowers,” writes Akatsuki Kana on her bio on the second volume of Violet Evergarden, “and I love poetry. But the most fun I have writing is war scenes.”

War stories are boring. VEG is more interesting, in a way that is completely unrelated to war or Violet for that case in its episodic segments.

I love how you can't properly see literally anything in this shot.

Netflix version released so now you can

>War stories are boring.
Literally what? War stories are good.

That's still bad, but it's such a drastic improvement, wtf? Why did they make such a massive difference between TV and Netflix versions?

Blame Asenshi and shit streaming raws and not TV

>its emulating WW1 authentic film
Stop posting you autist. You ruined enough threads with your retarded LN excerpts all these months already.

>emulating WW1 authentic film
>doll doing ninja stuff on the battlefield

You should watch WW1 footage. Because of how the camera`s worked back then it looks speed up x2 and artificial

You do have some serious condition.

This. VEG is very smart.

>3rd and 2nd-last sequence
That actually looks really good, amazing eve-

>the finalized scene
What the fuck were they thinking? This is the equivalent of dragging your shit-laden ass all over a freshly painted masterpiece and then pretending that the aforementioned ass-dragging was done to "enhance" the work.

>a split image
more like a blurred image lmao

—Major, do you remember… that you embraced me when we first met? You had feared me for a long time. Even so, you kept me by your side. Most likely, I definitely had been thrown away because I would settle in the hands of anybody. Even so, I had wanted to be useful because you needed me. The days in which I was unable to see you were of continuous lacking, as well as experiences that seemed to give place to more of it. I had always wondered why you had told others to say that you had passed on. One day, should I have managed to meet you, I had wanted to reply to your question of "why can't you understand my feelings" and to the words "I love you". Major, was I… was your Violet… still loved by you?

Such a good waifu

the second guy who ran at violet could just as easily have pulled the bolt and shot her

You dont actually slash with bayonet, you piece and prefferably not since can damage a rifle. So the scene is somewhat historically accurate