Does running like this actually make you go faster? Has anyone tried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjTjerSd4IA
youtube.com/watch?v=grhooP9Qfmw
youtube.com/watch?v=GmrWjdEu5y4
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ3qhuNXsYg&index=4&list=LL3R6Imp3ZZrKAxHP8FEoJ-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, less air resistance

the virgin running or the chad speed?

yes. but you have to do 'speed screeching' aswell as you do.

only if you're a chad

You're closer to the ground so you spend more time touching off instead of in the air waiting to fall so you can push off again

Yes, also mad downforce

It's unnatural for humans to run like this so you'll end up not going as fast as you would normally run.

t. virgin

yes, except... you need devils gene for that

it only works if you have a large penis

sounds like a good way to fuck your back

wew

The chad dash every time

>big mammaries
>sprinter

that's why she couldn't beat the best Miki

why do you think she started losing to Miki?

Just a handicap she gives to the unworthy. It's hilarious to know she beats that guy when they were going around on the rooftops

You see, Boris, you never slow down because of fear smacking your face into the track

That episode had me in tears, it was like a never ending stream of chad memes.

Everything about this webm is retarded

Whyd they turn her into a roastie slut fellas

to make the show more appealing for western females

That looks concerningly similar to the running dude from The Twelve Tasks of Asterix.

YUASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=XjTjerSd4IA
youtube.com/watch?v=grhooP9Qfmw

Which works better?

>unnatural for humans
>for humans
good thing he's not anymore huh?

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=GmrWjdEu5y4

Was this how they ran in the manga?

The track and running shit is all anime original stuff. In the manga they just flew around when they could,or ran or leaped like a normal human when they couldn't

Does anyone have the quality picture of ryo beckoning akira after shooting up the dock

I always run like this in my dreams. It's very effective.

this looks like it's right out of fucking tom and jerry I can't stop laughing

Yuasa is one stupid animator

Yes for about 2-3 steps cause you'd just stumble forward before you end up with your face on the floor

Yeah, I know, he's pretty great, right?

Better than being a stupid shitposter.

I haven't seen the show and it might be cool and all, but these run animations are fucking hilarious.

as long as aI hate Yuasa fr giving us some shitty anime, I must admit that running was a good idea coming from him

i´s trying to imitate a predator running.

Okay, what's this series called?

Run Devil Run

Thanks man, downloading it now.

>Not running like this instead

I refuse to believe this is real.

>ovababy still having a stroke
Amazing

This can't be real.

HEE HAW
HEE HAW

... you don't run like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ3qhuNXsYg&index=4&list=LL3R6Imp3ZZrKAxHP8FEoJ-A

Well post not found, so maybe it's not.

What cartoon is this?

>running so fast you awake from the matrix
GOAT form

give milk

Earth is literally unnatural for humans to live on.
Ideally humans should live on a planet with less gravitational pull.

>the virgin sprint
>the Chad jog

We've evolved to live here you mong

More like the Road Runner.

Boku no piko academia

We literally have not, Why do you think people still get joint pains?
Earth is really unfit for humans to live on

what style is this?

Some autistic mess is gonna try this, and I wanna see the vids of it. It'll be euphoric.

Kaiki; trained by someone who must have competed at the 1920 Olympics (or earlier) by the look of that stride!

The Flash- fuckkkk

Thats the Japanese Fast Trot!

fucking kek

Is there a webm with sound of this on /wsg/?

Amazing.

No, but it does make Hanna-Barbera bongo SFX

SIT
DOWN

In nature human rely on striding on the balls and toe pads of their feet like other animals but with the protective cushion of shoes we developed a heel first stride which is lazier and weakens the legs and knees. With proper conditioning people can regain a ball stride. Crouching and moving low to the ground also becomes easier.

I'm sure that anyone who posts on this shithole has them

We can only be fit for Earth because no other environment has affected us from an evolutionary standpoint.
As for joint pain, a lot of that is due to an unnaturally sedentary lifestyle weakening the joints.

>We can only be fit for Earth because no other environment has affected us from an evolutionary standpoint.
That doesn't seem entirely fair, Earth is the most fit for us but that doesn't mean it's a perfect one.

>As for joint pain, a lot of that is due to an unnaturally sedentary lifestyle weakening the joints.
Our joints weaken with age becuase of Earth's gravitational pull, Sedentary lifestyles certainly don't help but that doesn't mean gravity has nothing to do with it.
We also have no close relatives like other animals do, You could say we're similar to chimpanzees, gorillas and orangutans but we're still way, way way off from other animals.
We've evolved in a fashion that resembles no other species on this planet.

>Zoiks, Scoob!

I don't like this anime. Too much whoring, my conservative world view sees that as animalistic and disgusting.

I don't like this anime. Too much whoring, my aristocratic upbringing sees it as nothing but foppery and whim.

How do you get your dick to look like this? asking for a friend

Cut it off, it'll grow back bigger.

Not perfect =/= unnatural, don't move the goalposts bud. Moreover it is more fair to say that we aren't perfect not the other way around, after we were the ones to adapt. As for joints, weakening is mostly because we spend too much time sitting and reclining, followed by bursts of intense activity, which subject joints to a heavy load. The joints would be take that load better if strengthened by constant, moderate activity. Kind of like astronauts on ISS lose bone strength after extended stays because they do not bear the weight of the body.

so german, spanish, french and italian people

hows the dub

Who the fuck animated this? Looks like old badly drawn shaft tv releases.

Actually that run is lifted straight from the manga (I just re-read it). Nagai draws Akira running really weird for some reason. Check volume 5, near the end if I recall. Truth is stranger than fiction

>Earth is literally unnatural for humans to live on.
>Not perfect =/= unnatural

Yeah, Don't use a straw man then accuse me of moving the goalpost.

>Earth is literally unnatural for humans to live on.
You're literally born on it, from a species that goes back hundreds of thousands of years. It doesn't get more natural than that.

>Ideally humans should live on a planet with less gravitational pull.
Your muscles would atrophy and your body would considerably change. Which means that the new environment was less natural because it demanded change of your structure. Don't be retarded just because you're a fatass whose joints hurt from a bit of effort.

That's a really sexy awoo

is not even that big

I finally realized why their running felt so familiar, they run like Scooby Doo.

Suprisingly, that gait is excellent for maintaining speed and endurance for the average person.
However if you compare modern sprinters with their specific nutrition, starting blocks and overall much greater bodymass, you can see the advantages.

>decided to give a listen to the spic dub for shit and giggles
>they didn't bother to dub the rap, they just left it in jap with subs
trash/10

>implying it's not soft

cmon user

Found it. Not quite as pronounced as Yuasa, but you can see where he got it from.

>naruto
>virgin
na

I think it looks closer to more western styles that warp the character to sell movement and make shit seem more dynamic. Kill la kill pulled the same shit, most memorably. More Disney, less porcelain doll.