OMFG HAND DRAWN Mecha Animation I'M IN LOVE

HELP ME BREATHE.

I want her to give me a mechanical hand job.

I bet she could punch through walls with those cyberarms.

Its also made of Adamantine, same as Wolverine

>Posts a .png
I fucking new it. OP is a faggot.

But the file size is four times bigger, that means it's better

Well that was a high quality first episode, love that comfy 1920's euro setting.

>Made of adamantine
So pretty much confirmed they won't break right?
A shame because articial limbs are better when they are destroyed.

They do break though. Bottom left picture.

Could still break at the joints

And from novel

>Hand drawn macha animation

Looks like the hand was drawn normally idiot

This pleases me

how people knowing whether it is hand drawn or nor?

format isn't relevant here as the image quality is high so fuck off

Damn that fucking glorious

Oh no

Can't you tell just by looking, i take you don't watch a lot of anime do you? Go watch Code Geass R1 & 2 the mechanical animation in that is all beautiful hand drawn, then go watch knights and magic the the mechas in that are ugly matte cg.

K&M was one of the beautiful CG mech, though. Sure it's not on par with Gundam/CG hand drawn mechs tier, but compared to other 3DCG mech anime like Aldnoah or Sidonia, it's miles better.

i usually read more manga. but it'd be great if you can make comparison post.

Adamantine=/=adamantium you goddamn Sup Forumscksucker

oh irony

How would a hand job from Violet feel? Would you want with or without the glove?

No it isn't. Adamant Silver, actually.

She can't feel anything with her hands, so it'd be pretty shit.

Weather the CG mechs in K&M were fine or not isn't the issue, the CG ones don't look nearly as good as the hand drawn ones and they never will because of the nature of hand drawn animation. Also to be specific they did make the effort to hand draw the insides of the mechs in K&M.

Imagine your foreskin getting caught in those joints

good idea, im busy right now but at some point i will make one highlighting the beauty of hand drawn mechs.

Americans wouldn't understand, user.

It would be fucking painful

Metal hand on my dick.

For you.

WOW OK.

>5 seconds in
>already AOTY
this is why every studio aims to be like KyoAni

Ed????????????????

Based

FMA did it better.

That looks like a normally drawn hand.

I know right, KyoAni are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with 2D animation & taking things to the next level.

holly fuck what in the fuck is that white filter it looks like someone gave too much contrast

As it should be. NOT UGLY CG!!!

I wonder if Violet can get some attachments to her robot hand like maybe a lighter or a phillips screwdriver

Violet's mecha hand looks so beautiful though, but i haven't seen FMA so ok.

It doesn't look as beautiful, but his fights are always lit and he makes the most out of his mechanical limbs.

>but i haven't seen FMA
Neo-Sup Forums

Looks like the guy that has been trolling all the Violet Evergarden threads has found this one. Fuck sake

correction i haven't seen FMA yet.

20 years from now on people will still be talking about Violet evergarden with how much impact it made to the anime industry while FMA will be forgotten in a decade

So yeah, just wanna let you know that little tidbit ^_^

OP here, please don't start a fight. Violet Evergarden & FMA are both amazing shows.

It's almost 10 years ago that FMA finished, halfway to 20 already.

Wut. FMA might be one of the most well-liked anime among the western fandom.

What kind of a retard doesn't spot CGI just by looking at it?

>replying to bait

Any LN fags around?
Whats this series about? The summaries on various sites are so fucking vague they could mean anything

post his mech hand
I haven't watched the show since the rmvb days

>Violet getting her arms broken a second time pleases you
but why

hers is cuter

But she's not as cool as ourboy.

Why did she keep the bandages on if she had a mechanical hand? Was there any other reason besides muh dramatic reveal?

Be honest user, if you could do a dramatic reveal in RL you would do it that way too.

So assuming you watched the first episode which skips me a lot of explanation and background information

The story is based around Violet Evergarden an Auto Memories Doll (I'll just refer to this as Dolls) at Hodgin's company, CH Postal Service. This is the same service you say the brown girl doing at the end of the episode but a bit more fleshed out. Violet travels around Europe taking requests to help people write letters. generally people who cant write or people who have trouble writing down what they think. If you watched Letter Bee or Shigofumi they're similar. Its a bit of an episodic format. The first episode is not really representative of what they show looks like but its there to give Violet her background and her motivation.

So the first major client will be a famous playwrite named Oscar who lost both his wife and daughter to a genetic heart condition. Oscar drowns himselves in opium and other drugs for years until his friend helps him deal with his addiction. His friend then recommends he tries writing again but Oscar finds that his hands were ruined over the years so his friend recommend he hires a Doll. The episode kind of plays out like a dark comedy between Oscar and Violet as they try to finish his play before Oscar falls back into more depression. Lots of fun interactions between Violet and Oscar since Oscar hasn't talked to another person in years and Violet is an autist. And the series mostly plays out like this, except with other clients, all of them are pretty unique.

I bet you also missed the context of scenes where she's touching things with her face/mouth too?

That would be extremely painful

Could you just stop posting spoilers for fucks sake.

I see. Makes me think of episodic stuff like death parade, where each episode is about a different person interacting with our main protag
I asked for it tho
He should have posted in tags, but I did ask for an explanation about the series.

So, is this going the usual Kyoanus fashion of yuribait or should I watch it?

The former.

I recommend a .50 cal aspirin to your head

why is europe in anime so good and comfy while real europe is complete mess

That's not nene-chan.

Weird, am i missing something ? that shows a left arm being torn apart, but her mechanical hand is the right one ?

Both her hands are mechanical, Gilbert`s right hand is replaced with mechanical too (and he gets an eyepatch)

>Anime sets in post WW1
>Prosthetic arms works better than most advanced Prosthetic arms today

You're a big guy.

>there aren't 1 gazillion deus ex jokes yet
I gues Sup Forums really is kill huh?

What's a Deus Ex? Can you play it on Switch?

Was more thinking MGSV myself, like that Kaz speech from the e3 trailer.

this one is actually good

everything is better in 2D form

>Animation
>.png

Imagine being mad enough to make this image.

Are you suggesting a gif would have been better?

I need to know. Is the major dead or in a coma?