ITT: tropes you fucking hate

>main girl's designated psycho dyke friend/disciple

a lot of them

the worst probably being

>bad guy commits countless atrocities, get away from it and join MC's party

panties fan service/jokes

>violent ungrateful tsundere who everyone somehow thinks is a great friend and person worthy of pity whenever she throws a dramafest over not getting her way

>MC encounters someone who has a legitimate, sensible disagreement with them
>they turn out to be evil
Every fucking time.

>author completely ignores main girl and makes her worthless
>makes her win anyway
Just make good characters god damn. Its like they see she's going to get with MC and the mangaka is like "alright a job well done for me"

>bad guy defeats MC
>doesn't kill him
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>heroine is more of an aggregation of fetishes than a character
Everytime.

What? I fucking love that one. It's like the rival character that the MC doesn't see as a rival at all.

>spineless faggot MC who constantly stutters and drags out every scene with excessively verbose complaints about every single thing that happens and never shuts the fuck up

>"Love Interest-chan. I have something to tell you. I..."
RANDOM DISTRACTION
>"What were you saying MC-kun?"
>"N-Nothing!"

I'm raging just by reading this. FUCK!

SHINE

bland as fuck, self insert wish fulfilment MC

Why do they do this? I'm legit curious. Are they afraid that if they develop her more people might start hating her, so they leave her as she is until the very end? Is it a simple matter of playing favourites since the first girl is probably the author's favourite most of the time?

>protagonist meets antagonist for the first time
>protagonist uses his super ultra mega super power on him and destroys everything within a 500 foot radius
>smoke clears
>antagonist chuckles and is unscratched.
EVERY TIME

>MC gets ridiculous power for no other reason than they're the MC
>Pussy whipped Harem MC
>"I-i-i-i-it's not like I like you or anything!!"
>I just gotta believe!
>Bland MC who's only character trait is... They're nice and hard-working.

My favorite variation of this
>Protag enters EDGY BERSERKER MODE
>Ends up nearly hurting allies/friends/love interest
>Villian nopes the fuck outta there while laughing at the protag
>Cue sad mini arc: "I refuse to fight if it means my friends get hurt in the process!"/"I'm too dangerous!!! :((("

>SOL anime
>nobody is even moderately negative
>all problems or conflicts are minor and resolved nigh-instantaneously
Gabriel Dropout and Anne Happy were both godsends because they weren't afraid to show characters acting like spiteful assholes to one another once in a while. SoLs that are too saccharine are unbearably depressing to watch for some reason.

Where the fuck is the reaction image from

>ojou-sans entourage constantly speaks for her
This is the worst because it only damages the ojou-san and makes them unlikeable. I wish they would fucking stop doing this.

>Obvious love interest gets jealous of anything MC does with another girl.
>Obvious love interest does not grow emotionally or learns with her mistakes.

>if you kill them, they win

If you explain the joke, it is less funny.

>"Do you really want to become as bad as him MC-kun!"

>main cast witness some random, particularly detailed and well-drawn, stranger run in front of them
>"Wait a minute, is that..."
>"What is it, character?"
>"Nah, it's nothing"
>the character that ran in front of them is their obvious long lost sibling or some bullshit, but they choose not to say their thoughts to their friends for reasons

>anime goes into soap opera levels of drama by revealing "They're my... step-sibling/switched at birth/we're related and you knew the whole time?!"
>Looks 10 actually 40/1000 years old
>Child character is designed as fetish bait (Chop off them hands)
>Having incest, oh wait they're step-siblings! cxx (Go big or go home you creepy faggots, or even better don't do it at all)

>MC and main girl finally kisses right as they have become a couple and the series ends
>can't have them doing any of this before because have to appease waifu fags and pretend any of the other girls have a chance

ITT
>Pleb opinions

>pure gyaru

>Looks 10 but is 40
Fuck off you discriminating fag. Not all of us have the gift of looking our age.

Not exactly similar but it reminded of something
>non revealed villain is behind what's happening to the cast
>characters suspect he's involved
>They all go "it has to be that guy", "that guy is behind this", "only that guy could do that"
SDK was especially annoying with this

for real

Moe gap is fine, user. You're just gay.

>Girl loses the MCBowl
>Doomed to become an old spinster
>Doesn't give one of the side male characters at shot

Half of these apply to media in general, a quarter are fine, the other quarter he is right about.

>its a beach episode

>anime noises

It's most likely this.

Imagine being so much of a jaded and bitter faggot that every single cliche imaginable triggers the fuck out of you.

I literally can't get into 75% of anime because it is riddled with so many cancerous tropes. Maybe if it proves me otherwise that it's more than just tropes I roll with it, but that's barley
>takes place in a highschool
>"I'm just your average teenage boy/girl"
>boring one dimensional characters who's only reason for existence is sex appeal and fan service (more for girls but guy characters are guilty too)

Because not being around pieces of shit is an unattainable fantasy for you, user.

>Something tragic happens
>Characters lose something important to them
>They get it back in the end without effort

how to not enjoy anything

>couple is dating
>girl gets all blushy whenever the guy tries ANYTHING dating related

>hey lets hold hands
>NO WAY IDIOT YOU CAN'T JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHAT IF PEOPLE SEE

>wanna go on a date?
>ehhhh? a d-date with MC-kun?

>MC sneaks a kiss
>BAKABAKABAKABAKA *punch*

>subarashi
>shigata ganai

>10/10 goddess virgin girl flirts with supposedly heterosexual and single MC
>"Ew, of course I'm not interested! Ugh, how annoying, I want to go home and play video games"
Also:
>MC has a male friend who is completely emasculated and retarded so that none of the girls would be attracted to him

Abusive dyke yuri ala Citrus

No problem with this trope if it weren't for the fact that they hurt the MC for no valid fucking reason other than just because "muh feelings for main heroine". This little shit here is one of the examples i could think of

>Mfw most anime chicks end up being desperate asf
>Overreacts to almost everything the mc does
>"W-w-we touched hands!"
>Proceeds to be jealous of other chicks that talk to love interest, even if it's platonic
>Cue dozens of misunderstandings that could've been avoided if girl wasn't an insecure bitch

Exactly. If you genuinely hate all of this, I don't see how you could enjoy any form of media.
I'm known for having a really low bar for suspension of disbelief, but Christ.

>Cue dozens of misunderstandings that could've been avoided if girl wasn't an insecure bitch
To be fair, that's not uncommon in real life as well

Elaborate.

>Brown haired high school boy likes generic girl but ends up with the loud bright hair tsundere bitch.

>Slut puts the moves on MC
>MC doesn't show any interest
>Love interest gets mad at MC and attacks them instead of the homewrecker

>Every catgirl ever

This. Nothing annoys me more than the constant overreactions, it's just tiring to see any interaction being just characters yelling and blushing.

>Everything of any importance (ancient sleeping monster, gate to the underworld, base of operations for supernatural creatures, demons attacking, aliens invading) is in Japan.
Like how they're all in the United States in anything Hollywood produces?

>violent character that acts ultra hapy and retarded about violence
>"LOLOL look how psycho I am xD"
you couldn't pander more to 11 yo chuunis if you wanted to

That's not really true and even if it was it would make more sense because the US has a significantly larger landmass and many more large cities than Japan

>Series has a cool setting, interesting intruiges and a thought-out superpower system
>It's a harem series that gives 90% of the focus to the girls lusting over some fucking faggot

Bonus points:
>It doesn't show nipples
>It's full of QUALITY

>saccharine

That is pretty bad

This angers me more on series that have a setting were conflict should happen, mostly with games and related media that are about waifubait, like kantai, gran order, strike witches, the setting is about saving the world from dangerous alien stuff, most of the times we get SoL were everybody is happy and a war for survival is not happening

Fucking hate this, specially when leaving villians to live have committed all the atrocities you can imagine, because killing a single guy that has earned it, will make you as bad as him, extra points if they leave him free

Japan and its touch aversion culture

>harem
>forgotten second childhood friend
>has groomed herself to be the perfect girl for MC fgicing his taste years ago
>probably rich girl too
>doomed to lose

It really angers me that this type never wins, all that effort for fucking nothing, specially to lose against a violent tsundere

>normal male character is constantly punched and humiliated by girls

Don't forget bitchy tsundere is always paired with "genki nice guy" jap protagonist, and said protagonist always overlooks said shitty traits just because "she's my closest friend!"

>anime in anime

nothing makes me cringe harder. HEY GUYS LOOK HOW META WE ARE. what a fucking joke.

>Protag overlooks the nice friend for the edgy fucker

this
>Haha If this were a anime this anime bullshit would happen haha
>Anime bullshit happens but just a little different
>"Wow, subverting the tropes 10/10"

>romantic scene that looks like it'll move the plot forward at least a millimeter
>turns into an accidental pervert scene where everyone is screeching

>Powerful student council that would be expelled in the real world or be facing legal investigation

>Anime bullshit happens but just a little different
>"Wow this is such a deep deconstruction of the genre ∞/10, AOTC"

Isekai, period.

>Nympho dyke is paired with MCs perv friend at the end

>military or at least paramilitary organization
>doesn't operate like a military at all

>Parents overseas

>Happy normal highschool boy
>Living his normal life and eventually begins to work up the courage to hit on the cute bespectacled girl who stares at him in the hallway
>All of a sudden WACKY NINJA BITCH FALLS ONTO HIS FACE PANTIED/UNPANTIED SNATCH FIRST!!
>Life is turned upside down and made super problematic
>Ninja thott moves in because his house is on top of the ancient dragons' nest. Or so she says.
>Ninja hott has nothing going for her other then the fact that she's hot and has a crush on MC.
>Doesn't kick her ass out of his house and life or start fucking her or at least getting anytime he want's blowjobs
>Oh yeah an alien princess from beyond uranus shows up and demands his magical life force or whatever. Bitch destroys half of his home and turns everyone into the school into zombies
>Then there's the loli who's 1000 years old but doesn't look 1000. he can tell she's not a 10 year old because she flashes her full bush at him in public as a funneh le joke.
*knock on the door*
>Oh look it's a goddamned ghost bitch. Let me guess. She wants to move in and haunt his goddamned house but no ghost blowjobs?

I know why the soulless 1dimensional cock puppet MCs of modern harem's can do it.
But how in the fuck do the mostly normalish MC's of harem's put up with that shit?
He's not fucking them, they don't bring anything to the table in terms of making his life better overall.
What gives?

>villain does really shitty things
>rapes/kills important characters and so on
>hero befriends them/instantly forgives them

Why is this a thing? Jesus MCs are so boring

Nympho dykes usually end up either alone or written out completely.

>i taught the dumb peasants of this world crop rotation
>i invented firearms

Guys who just exist to make the generic MC look good

awesome trope

It gets annoying when every other romance show has some psycho bitch out for blood going against her friend's best wishes.

What's wrong, user? Can't understand words? pathetic frogposter.

>Character A gives a long emotional speech to Character B
>Character B responds with "Character A..." instead of an actual meaningful response

Every fucking time. Literally what is the point of this, it adds nothing of substance to the characters and just makes them look like idiots

>the church is always evil
>ALWAYS

I'm not even religious and this triggers the fuck out of me

fucking this

>Entire Fanclub for x person that repeatedly cockblocks MC

>Student council/Student council president is always the main villian/ridiculously op

>Teachers are incompetent bc plot

>Student council doesn't do jack shit except plan for festivals

>"Festivals coming up guys..." (Equivalent to the fucking prom/school dance trope for all the burgers out there)

>"Wh-what should we do?"

>"HOW ABOUT A MAID CAFE/CAFE!!!"

Will only be awesome when the MC actually treats her like a threat and becomes downright furious when the violent jealous dyke does the typical yuri molestation thing.
Bonus points if he punches her out and no one treats as a crime against humanity and instead treats it like a guy putting someone who was being fresh with his girlfriend in their place.

>MC gets ridiculous power for no other reason than they're the MC

makes the show not even worth watching